Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

1989 Honda CRX Si w/Carb Legal Swap

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 06:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 Honda CRX Si w/Carb Legal Swap

I am looking to only trade my car since I don't have another vehicle to take me to work. I'll write down the bads about the car and you can just go to my teams website to find out the goods about the car. So here I go...

- Tranny grinds (needs one of the bearings replaced)
- Dings on the body and hood
- Exhaust Leak from B pipe to Catylic

Now for the goods. http://www.geocities.com/teame....html It is the black CRX that is up for trade. The car has been smogged at a state ref station and passed, I have documents to prove so. I am selling the car as is there for the new owner must smog the car and handle the registration. I have all the paper works so don't worry about that. This crx is a clean title and has ALL the interior parts and in good condition!

I am looking to trade it for any car that's higher than a 1992 Model, ie: Prelude,Integra,Accord etc.... No old CARS, your car must be registered,smogged and in good condition. Thanks for your time and please if you're not a serious trader then please don't waste my time. I am located in Northern California near the city of Oakland area code 510, so im looking for a local trader.

Thanks,
jeff