Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

*** 1992 civic HB for sale - Arizona - ***

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 01:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *** 1992 civic HB for sale - Arizona - ***

The time has come guys! i dont really want to sell this car, but it is costing me a lot of money! tickets! parts after parts! you all know how that is! and i got a little one on the way as well. i have owned this car for 5 years now! greg and i built this thing from the ground up. anyone that knows me can vouch for that! here goes nothing!! I NEED CASH!! I WANT TO BUY A TRUCK AND PAY OFF SOME FINES AND CREDIT CARD BILLS!!
ASKING $6700 BUCK!!
(602) 326-7687 chris
email: chrisladoux@hotmail.com
myspace.com/chrisladoux

call me if you are interested in the car and we can meet up so you can take a look at it and take it for a spin!!

MOTOR:b18c1 gsr bottom end with all itr internals, type R head with less then 10000 on it. hasport mounts, (brand new) B16 transmission.(2000si)MSD ignition,AEM cold air intank system, Escalade HIDs,skunk2 accessories, vtec sylnoid cover,spark plug cover,radiator cap,oil cap,battery tie down,oil and transmisson drain plug. ECU28 chipped! i got 2 chips with this 2! so you can try each one and use whatever you prefer! the headers are RSR but they are shot to ****! i have stock gsr headers you can have. i got a full skunk2 exhaust system on this car! like new! the bottom end on this is kind of shot! me and greg built it last year! but H&H did the machineing on this! the deck and hone and hot tank! yeah well they honed it a little two much. cause it smokes when you shift! but still runs good!! I will throw in a 98 ls block with this to! so who ever buys the car can do a ls vtec on it!! it has a vtec controller as well. the 2nd gen.

INTERIOR: 99 gsr leathers front and back, all black interior! door panerls,dash,cargo cover. has every peice of plastic. jdm rear speaker plastics. with alpine type r mids! they scream, has stereo deck and 4 speakers. si gauge cluster with only 18,000 on it!. skunk2 shift ****, off brand rear strut bar.

EXTERIOR: Paint: Cream White. Rims: Rota slipstreams (bronze) Brakes: Big Baer Brake kit, 11'' Two piece rotors 4piston calipers in the front 2piston calipers in the rear, 11'' all the way around front and back. all brand new brake lines. SUSPENSION:full skunk2, shocks and springs, brand new! not even 100 miles on them! carbon fiber wing. skunk2 Lower control arms. the car rides really nice on this skunk2 set up! not bad at all! the carbon fiber hood in this picture is no longer! somone back in to me! and took off! so the hood is gone! but i got another hood i can throw in. it has front end damage on it! needs a new radiator support welded on! and the front bumper needs to be painted over again.

PICS!! PICS!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS!!!! PICS~!!! PICS!!!!

i can take more pics appon request! so just let me know what you want a picture of and i can take it!

car history.

I bought the car 5yrs ago! dumbed about 10grand or more into this thing! i love this ****** car! hate to see it go! but i need the money bad! and i am also having a kid as well! the car has a salvage titile on it! the car was in a wreck not by me but by a previous owner, just recently my car was back into! and the carbon fiber hood was runied and and the raditor support was bent as well. and the paint chipped off. i was going to get it fixed but i dont want to mess with it anymore! i am throwing in the towel! the radiator support is $70 bucks at certafit. i think it is ruffle 300 bucks to have lookin tip top shape again!

Old 04-30-2007, 11:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ttt
Old 04-30-2007, 01:18 PM

Default Re: (taggart_lumpy)

bump for my baby girl !!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2007, 05:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (11secteg)