Notices
Texas -OK -LA (Sales) Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana

iKICK for sale BNIB

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 08:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iKICK for sale BNIB

THIS WILL BE A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR SOME ONE or YOURSELF !!!!!!

IKICK
for sale $220.00 Hey guys i ordered 3 of these for my new house but i only end using 2 of them one for my room and one for my garage ...... so i have a extra one up for grabs

NO lo ballin' guys i paid $249.99 still brand new in the box seal up !! never been open .

Feel free to txt or call me at anytime

(469)834-8790
(if anyone one want to listen to one i have one in my garage at my house so you can see how badass it sounds before you buy it )

BY the way this unit is under warranty for 2 years

MORE INFO: http://shop.kicker.com/iKICK/Default.aspx?t=

Features
The new iK501 now certifiably works with iPhone,™ along with iPhone 3G and all 4th-generation or newer iPod media players. Another feature is composite video output, allowing the user to play video from the unit to larger screens.

Still portable and still loud, the iK501 iKICK™ still features the outrageous, square-shaped reflex subwoofer on the back of the unit, along with a pair of five-inch woofers and silk-dome tweeters. It’s all juiced by a powerful internal amplifier with digital signal processing for the richest, best-sounding docking system available.

Dig deeper into DSP with the thin infrared remote, fully featured to fine-tune the iPod or iPhone’s music and video content. It helps to navigate with ease through the iK501 system menu, adjusting bass, treble, and aux-in options, as well as through the iPod or iPhone’s menus and sub-menus. Skip forward and back, fast-forward and back, play and pause, volume, mute, and power on/off selections have their own buttons too.

The rotary **** manually serves as the power and selection push button, and controller for bass, treble, auxiliary-input options, or standby mode. Standby will continue to charge the iPod or iPhone even when the system is powered down. In the dark, the **** is back-lit in blue and the display LCD screen continues to steer the user easily through the menu.

A minijack input allows a hookup for stereo sound from alternate media, including other MP3 or compact-disc players, desktop and laptop computers, or satellite radio. RCA stereo outputs allow for even more alternative audio hookup. A two-foot auxiliary cable, integrated carrying handle, AC power cord and 22-volt power supply add up to complete a convenient and enjoyable entertainment experience.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: iKICK for sale BNIB

get it up ya'll