Notices
Texas -OK -LA (Sales) Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana

Hou/TX: 00 Honda Civic DX Hatchback Auto (Stock and Mint) *lots of pics/description*

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 05:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon7 Hou/TX: 00 Honda Civic DX Hatchback Auto (Stock and Mint) *lots of pics/description*

Contact information
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Year

Make and model
Honda Civic DX Hatchback

VIN
2HGEJ6441YH107621

Mileage
223,7XX

Transmission type
Automatic

Title status
Clean Blue Texas Title

Asking price
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Modifications
No

-----------------------------------------------------
Additional information and mods

2000 Honda Civic Dx Hatchback

History:I purchased this vehicle from the original owners (an elder man and his wife which was mainly her everyday vehicle). I titled the vehicle therefore I am the 2nd owner, name on the title. This vehicle was taken care of with the upmost care and have every service record/receipt from day 1 (sticker price/civic books/maintenance). I would say 90%+ of the maintenance was taken care of by Streater-Smith Honda in Conroe and was maticulously maintenanced by the book from timing belts, brakes, etc.

This vehicle is 100% Stock and only OEM Honda Parts were used on what's been maintenanced.

COLD A/C, HOT HEATER, AUTO Transmission Shifts perfectly, Engine Runs Flawlessly, Brakes on the drop of a dime, tires have 85%+ tread(with receipts from Tire Max) and No CELs. Perfect car with alot of life still left in her!

Non-smoker/Non-pet vehicle! This car has been garaged all its life!

The paint and every panel is original. This vehicle has never been in any type of accident at all. There is a VIN on ever panel where they are supposed to be! I provided the AUTOCHECK in order to back my statements!

AUTOCHECK: http://mccombsfordwest.com/AutoCheck...EJ6441YH107621

Yes, The vehicle has higher mileage but it is the definition of Honda reliability and was taken care of by the book and I would not hesitate taking this vehicle on a far distanced trip! This car can easily do 100k+ more!

I just detailed the vehicle inside and out so all it needs is a new owner! Both Stickers are good until 03/12!

*PLEASE READ*You must come to my area to test drive but I will only allow a test drive when I see the cash! I dont need my time wasted with lowballing or simply not having the funds so not giving joy rides! Price is SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE so please use common sense and your best judgement! NO TRADES/PART OUTS. I just want cash and thats all!

Any questions..feel free to ask..I tried to be as descriptive as possible but I may have missed a few things! Car is garaged and only driven around the block once in a while since I have another daily!

Last edited by chapi; 02-27-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Hou/TX: 00 Honda Civic DX Hatchback Auto (Stock and Mint) *lots of pics/descripti

if only it was closer! GLWS
Old 02-26-2012, 06:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Hou/TX: 00 Honda Civic DX Hatchback Auto (Stock and Mint) *lots of pics/descripti

Still amazing to me that these clean untouched gems are still out there. GLWS!
Old 02-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Holy sht that is beautiful!!!

I bet if it was 5 speed you could be selling it for $4500 FIRM.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah I actually have a 5speed exactly the same condition but I will never let that one go..

thanks guys!
Old 02-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

DAMN that thing is clean.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks! Car is SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD