Notices
Texas -OK -LA (Sales) Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana

FS:Nintendo DS,PS2,PSP games,Laptop,ect.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 04:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:Nintendo DS,PS2,PSP games,Laptop,ect.

Alright everyone, I have a big sale of **** I dont need or want anymore, but Im selling it so I can finish building my B16 for my CRX . So take a look and if you see anything hit me up. I would prefer Paypal too. Bump.

Nintendo DS with three games and a Metroid Prime bobble head - $110 OBO

PSP games (All are in mint condition):
Prince of Persia - $20
Dark Stalkers Chronicles - $20
Tokobot - $15
Mercury - $12
Frantix - $10
Dave Chapell Show season 1 (vol. 1) - $5

Nintendo Gamecube - $50
This gamecube is in good condition and and everything works fine. Little thing is the loading lid gets stuck sometimes.

Modded PS2 (can play copied games) with software, 1 controller and other conections. But my brother let someone borrow it for 1 month but when he got it back it doesn't load games right. I had it for five years with no prolems until this ****** jacked it up. If you put a game it will start and play for a little bit, but eventually it freeze. The lens is probably the problem and might need cleaning or replacement. The PS2 is going for $100 OBO AS IS.

Guilty Gear X & Guilty Gear X2 - $30

Numark portable turntable - $120
I guess I threw away the box recently (I don't know why), but I have everything which is AC adapter and paper work. Also included are a bunch of records with a bunch of genres like rap, trance, underground hip hop.

Compact Armada laptop $100
I bought this thing a while back and I tried to fix it but I haven't had the time or money to it so its up for grabs. I got a new hard drive for (60 gig I think) but it might need a new ram memory. It turns on, but stops at a certain point so if you know computers you can probably fix this problem. Sold AS IS.

Girls gone wild 3 DVD set - $25

Caller ID Ball - $20
This thing is cool but I gotta get rid of it. This thing tells time, dates, and messages which is the best part . Up to six messages you can do and it will show on the sphere (like pic below).

HP Digital Camera - $20
This camera looks new but it has a couple of problems. It takes pictures fine, but the buttons in the back of the camera don't work so you can't check the pictures or mess with the settings. Sold AS IS.

Shift **** - $5

CRX clock - $5

Pack of stickers $10
There's a bunch of stickers from different artist so you can stick em anywhere you want. Also included is vinyl wu-tang sticker for your car and a couple of mixtapes mixed by yours truly and others.

Posters - $3 (take all for $13)

double sided swollen members poster

Signed LMNO poster (have another sign from other album ) - $8

Jay Dilla poster (rare) - $10

Collector Figures:
I have tons of action figures that I use to collect years back but now I just gotta get rid of them. They all don't have boxes because I use to open everything. Here's what I got.

Collector Series Matrix Sentinel - $15
This sucker is huge with all its tenticles and is about my arm lenght when you stretch it out all the way. Cool to have in a desk or what not.

Original Boxed X-men sentinel from the 90s (post pics later). Its still in the box with everything. Going for $20.

Box of loose Marvel Legends (ask for pics) - $30
This box has a bunch of characters like Iron Man, Grey Hulk, Ghost Rider, Thor, Nick Fury, wolverine (i think), Venom with Spiderman, Captain America, Gambit, Cable and other characters.

Also got a variety of clothes that I got for sale. I got a friend that works for JC Penney warehouse so he gets **** all the time for a good price. So almost everything is brand new (without tags though). Here's what I got:

Southpole sweat suit (size XL) - $20

Southpole jeans(size 32) and jacket(size L) - $30

Southpole turtle neck - $10

Live Mechanics jacket (mine but never worn) - $20

Wu Wear button up shirts - $10 each