Notices
Tech / Misc Tech topics that don't seem to go elsewhere.

electrical malfunction?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 02:46 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon2 electrical malfunction?

please if anyone else have had the following problem In a 2002 V6 honda accord let me know what this symptoms are: I have the battery light indicator,the little car indicator with all doors open,trunk,and brake light out, and the emergency brake light, they all light up at the same time and they would'nt come off , those lights come off when I reach about 4000 rpm and then light up again at lower rpms. the car still drives I don't anything wrong with the car but I have the feeling that is trying to tell me (the car)that something is about to go wrong. can anyone help me? does anyone had that kind of problem in a v6 98/02 accord?
Old 02-28-2015, 08:35 AM
fcm
Old Fart

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: electrical malfunction?

Originally Posted by chany
please if anyone else have had the following problem In a 2002 V6 honda accord let me know what this symptoms are: I have the battery light indicator,the little car indicator with all doors open,trunk,and brake light out, and the emergency brake light, they all light up at the same time and they would'nt come off , those lights come off when I reach about 4000 rpm and then light up again at lower rpms. the car still drives I don't anything wrong with the car but I have the feeling that is trying to tell me (the car)that something is about to go wrong. can anyone help me? does anyone had that kind of problem in a v6 98/02 accord?
Grounding most likely, anytime one circuit has an effect on another circuit it is almost always a grounding issue, check dash wiring, [cluster] ground(s). 94
Old 03-01-2015, 10:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Re: electrical malfunction?

Originally Posted by chany
Sounds like a charging system issue.....