Notices

Utah FS:Full-Race, Arias, Crower, Walbro, Precision TiAL!! Turbo Kit! B-Series stuff

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon7 Utah FS:Full-Race, Arias, Crower, Walbro, Precision TiAL!! Turbo Kit! B-Series stuff

B16A Golden Eagle Block 84mm -SOLD!
AEM B16A fuel rail, 25 miles or less on it. -SOLD!
AEM Fuel pressure regulator. -SOLD!
Precision 750HP Intercooler -SOLD!
Oil Return Line Kit -SOLD!
Walbro, 255lph fuel pump, Brand New!-SOLD!

I am not willing to meet up to show you the parts unless you have cash on hand ready to buy, otherwise settle for pictures.

Parts are in Salt Lake City. Local Pickup Only! Not willing to ship!

The pistons alone retail for mid $400's and the connecting rods sell for $700 new, that's $1100!! I'll sell them for $800 together!

Pics of the pistons and rods, they are Arias inverted dome, 84mm pistons, and Crower STD stroke rods for a B16A, includes wrist pins for the rods and the rings of course.

This is how the pistons looked when I pulled the head...

After a quick 5 min clean up on the pistons...

And a B16a crank I can throw in for $80 OBO

Added More Stuff......

Precision Injectors 880cc! Less than 25 miles on them. -$200 obo

Crower Cams 401-T2's for B16A less than 25 miles on them -$270

I was holding onto the turbo stuff just incase I went b-series again, but I'm pretty much not gonna...so here it is, my jewels.....

Full-Race Turbo Manifold, made for a CRX but will fit fine on other cars, this sucker retails for $1,275 on their website, like everything else I'm selling, this has less than 25 miles on it, just enough heat on it to change the color of it.

These pics are when it was brand new BTW, so the color is a little darker now because of the heat cycles, it's a T4 flange for the big boys turbo and V-Band for the 44mm wastegate.

I'm asking $950 and you dont have to wait 2-3 months to have it made like I did.

I also have a 3" V-band Downpipe from Full-race, these retail for $375 from them, I'll let this one go for $300

TiAL 50mm BOV, Brand New, never installed! -$200

TiAL 44mm Wastegate, comes with red and yellow springs. Never used under boost so practically new! -$300

Precision Turbo T4 T60-1 -$650

If you bought everything that I'm offering for the turbo kit, new from these companies you'd be looking at spending over $3500 easily for the same quality parts I'm offering here.
Add up the prices I'm asking and it comes to $2860 including charge pipes.

That's a $760 savings that you can spend towards more go-fast parts and a tune.

But these prices are only if I'm going to sell them off piece by piece. Buy the whole turbo kit I have together and I'll sell it for $2400, that's easily a $1000+ savings and all of these parts have less than 25 miles, and in some cases they're brand new!

I'm in no rush to sell it, I know I can always pick up a cheap b and boost it, so dont low ball me, my prices are set.

My setup for that price will include the following:

-Turbo
-Turbo Manifold
-3" Downpipe
-Wastegate
-Blowoff Valve
-2.5" charge pipes, silicone couplers and T-Bolt Clamps
-Oil Feed/Return like Kit

Last edited by Maldito X; 01-21-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Utah FS:Full-Race, Arias, Crower, Walbro, Precision TiAL!! Turbo Kit! B-Series st

PM'd ya bout ur oil lines... possibly ur fuel pump too...
Old 01-19-2011, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Utah FS:Full-Race, Arias, Crower, Walbro, Precision TiAL!! Turbo Kit! B-Series st

replied
Old 01-19-2011, 11:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member