Notices
Southwest Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah

Farmington Auto-x April 24-25

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Farmington Auto-x April 24-25

So I went ahead and registered for the Farmington Autocross coming up on April 24-25, so I guess I'm going or I'm out $50.

Anyone else interested in going? I know I missed the last one but Farmington is an amazing race to make. I'll be there both days, probably head up early Saturday morning with a cooler of bologna sandwiches and Gatorade and stay Saturday night, then come back Sunday evening. I'd love to see some more Hondas there, and for any first timers it's a big and forgiving surface. For any veteran drivers - it's big and challenging! I couldn't find the old thread by Kyoh had some great animated .GIFs of him, looked like great driving and you could see the sheer size of the track!

For those of you who haven't autocrossed or have only done the church ones, these are run/work so if you come to race, come to work a corner too. They usually start Saturday a little later for people who have to drive a long way, but I'll let y'all know the official word on that when I find out.

More info on RGRSCCA.com

See if y'all can beat a fourteen year old 75hp Civic!
Old 04-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Farmington Auto-x April 24-25

Bump.

If anyone actually wants to do something with their tuned up car. Autocross this weekend. I know that Farmington is sooooooooo far away and freeway pulls don't typically happen at autocross but it might be fun?

Start times are delayed an hour Saturday (registration ends at 945 instead of the 845) so it won't be such an early drive up.

I'll be there. I had to reboot my axle today, and am taking 5 quarts of oil with, but I'll be there.