Southwest Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah

Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 12:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad

Originally Posted by dudesitsjdm
The one on alameda????? You know you can go behind it right and there are some super nice loading dock's.It is really nice behind there i took a few shot's of my old ek there.But i cant find them damn!Let me know guy's i need photo's bad i have no legit one's to post.
Well so far its mainly Kyle gonna be shooting. I'll assist him to take a couple HDR's as well. I am still waiting to hear from Weston. I'm sure he'd love to jump in on it but dunno if he's busy right now at work or what.

Speaking of work, I need a damn job. I just lost a lawsuit for 5grand against statefarm!
Old 09-30-2010, 12:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jdmitrswapped
A black teg PhotoShoot will be great. Mines not ready though. I need a welder to reposition my bov on my charge pipe cuz currently it hits the hood making the hood fitment look horrible. Anyone know of a aluminum welder/person that's cheap?

After that I will paint/ buff the hood.
Try andy at race fab, not exactly cheap but IDK anyone else.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Bou you better make it or im going to get that kid in the cobra to give you hell every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by SWAT
Well so far its mainly Kyle gonna be shooting. I'll assist him to take a couple HDR's as well. I am still waiting to hear from Weston. I'm sure he'd love to jump in on it but dunno if he's busy right now at work or what.

Speaking of work, I need a damn job. I just lost a lawsuit for 5grand against statefarm!
How did you lose my brother was rear ended and is taking halmark insurance to court.He has back and spinal brusing and spasems!
Old 09-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It was a bad situation a couple years ago. I was carless (right before I got the red talon) and my "at the time" fiancee's mother lent me her Accord to go to dinner with my best friend Curtis and his fiancee. We went and we were driving up Montgomery and caught the San Mateo light, I went to stop behind him and the brake pedal fell to the floor. I hit him. Totaled his car and the car I was driving. I called 911, I was pretty hurt. They were fine. Gave the insurance and registration for the police report. Well turns out my "mother in law" canceled the insurance because of it. So State Farm (best friends insurance) sued me for the damages, 5grand worth! It was a year long court thing that I never had a say in. I was never brought in to plead my case or anything. They judged against me and now I owe 5grand. Well yesterday just got a notice that my Drivers Licence and Registration on the Civic is going to be suspended in the next day or two for failure of payment of 5grand. they were expecting me to pay all 5grand right away! So I'm not only jobless now, I'm not legal.

Its ironic, I worked my *** off to get everything in my life in order. Was finally driving legal like I never have. Insurance paid on time, registration, Licence which took a lot to renew, I had to prove I wasn't from outer space or a ****! Haha Kyle was there when I was at MVD. And they take it all away until I pay 5grand!

I've been told multiple things, one that I am liable for the damages, and actually multiple times I've been told that the owner of the vehicle is the one that is supposed to be liable. I mean if she didn't get rid of her insurance like a bitch, this wouldn't have happened. So IF she had insurance, she would have been liable. But because she canceled it, it put me in the hot seat. A lot of it doesn't make sense.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

WOW did she mean to make you at fault sound's like it.Have you spoken to her about it is she willing to help?That is not fair man to you she WAS going to be your mother in law and she B moded you bad man.Id raise hell with that lady and ask for help man dammm dude im sorry if we where big enough id be down for a fund rasier of some sort.I know what you mean about getting legit and the house of card's come's crashing down.Stick in there man ill pray for you bro that god will set a path for you out of these dark time's man.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yes she meant to do it. At the time I didn't realize what was going on. But I guess she was planning on trying to screw me somehow anyway. After that I bought the talon as I was fixing her car. I already h ad most of the new front end parts except a bumper and grill and bumper frame. Already had new headlights and hood and I fixed the radiator support. I bought the Talon so we could still have a car to get to and from work. She was allowed to drive it whenever she wanted. And she did take it. Until one day I noticed the title was missing from its normal resting spot. So I asked her "do you know where the title is to my car?" and she said "yeah, my car? yes I do". And I was like, "no the talon" and then it was slapped in my face "YEs, so do I. The talon is my car now!". She tried black mailing me into money and ****. So I called the cops, filed a report, she gave me back the title and had me sign a non legit contract that I was going to fix her car. lol I signed it, got the title back, then pointed out how her "contract" was a fraud and told her to kiss my ***.

It was a huge shock to me cause she was my number one supporter in marrying her daughter. She didn't act pissed or mad that I wrecked her car. And Plus it was an "accident"... haha I swear that word gets thrown around too much. An "Accident" is ruining my life right now.

Even tho tomorrow my license should be suspended, I'm gonna go into town, go to the court house and file for an apeal. I think thats what it is. I need the oportunity to state my case. They expect I'm gonna pay them by suspending my ability to drive a vehicle, they are sadly mistaken. I will pay if my license gets re instated at no charge as well as my registration. If not I'm not paying a dime. Not that I'm saying that in a "**** you" kinda way. I live in the east mountains, how the hell they expect me to pay if I cant legally drive. I'll have to be soo careful to not get pulled over. And if I get pulled over I'll lose my car! Therefore, Only way I can get a job if I actually find one, is to walk to albuquerque. Which is a 30 minute drive!

Kinda thinkin about selling the Civic to pay half of it, and spend the spare cash on finishing the GSX and I can drive that.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Double post!

Last edited by SWAT; 09-30-2010 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by B16acivicsedan91
I got new wheels and the red rotas are gone so im gonna ***** out some pictures

Nice KSE and ATREYU stickers man. Love the new wheels too.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Kyoh
I can take some all right shots too! Not gunna brag or anything, but I'm also not gunna say these are bad shots. It's up to you guys, but I can be available.

My quick portfolio:

I know the guy that used to own that red civic. Hes a cool guy. I really wanted to get that but he sold it before i could!
Old 10-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon6 Re: Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad

Originally Posted by Oilfield_Teg
I know the guy that used to own that red civic. Hes a cool guy. I really wanted to get that but he sold it before i could!
Be glad you didn't. It blew up! When I was looking at it, it was smoking bad. And from what people say, was extremely abused. I was told by Alex's cousin it blew up right as the new owner got it home.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Oilfield_Teg
Nice KSE and ATREYU stickers man. Love the new wheels too.
Thanks man, I made em myself
Old 10-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Actually I wont be able to make it tomorrow. My clutch is that bad! I just took a trip to the corner store and I barely made it back.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by SWAT
Actually I wont be able to make it tomorrow. My clutch is that bad! I just took a trip to the corner store and I barely made it back.
Mine is going out also!
Old 10-01-2010, 06:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

My Clutch is in Albuquerque but I wont get it till monday!
Old 10-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ok, Meet Kyle at the labor department on mountain and the freeway at 5 for the Photo Shoot!

Labor Department
501 Mountain Rd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102-2400
(505) 222-4600

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sa...9&z=16&iwloc=A

I'm also in the planning stages of another shoot. I got a killer idea setup, kinda a old school DSM Vs. Honda thing, since back in the day that was the every day world. I'm working out location right now. Maybe can have it ready by Halloween.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i cant make it now lol doing a motor swap right now as we speak!
Old 10-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I'm gunna head out there now. Hopefully someone will show up.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well ****! Grace can't either.

Ok well I have an idea. I want this to be a for sure thing. Planning it for the end of the month so that gives me a little more time to get the GSX Running. Anyway. Back in the day the Honda Vs. DSM theme was gold! Fast and Furious movies were a hit, even if you thought they were gay, they are fun to watch. The Them of the photo can be similar to this. However a Grungy, Dark look. Location is gonna be a rough spot but why I say this has to be a for sure everyone show up thing, because a stage will somewhat have to be built. I'm completely down on doing all the work but any help is welcome.

The idea came from a few photos I've seen. And it has already been done but with Skylines and Supra's and GTO's (JDM GTO's). Location will be some type of old, abandoned building like a warehouse preferably. The problem with a location like this is a couple things, most places are locked down and still owned and would require permission from owner, and location like this will have no power for overhead lights.

Car List I'm thinking of:
Couple Civics, Couple Integra's (JDM and USDM), Couple DSM's, Maybe an STI or two depending on physical building size.

Idea of Car Placement:

Current idea for placement:
1: Curtis's White GST (Position Still Open)
2: Doms EK Primered Hatch W/Hood Open and Hot Mechanic Girl Working on it.
3: Gracey's Black Type R
4: Joshua's Black GSX (Mine)
5: Kyle's Silver EJ1 (Position Still Open)
6: Bou's JDM Turbo Black GSR (Position Still Open)
7: Garrett's Black GSX (Position Still Open)
8: (Position Still Open)

All car's plates will be removed and fake (cardboard) plates will be installed in their place. Jap Cars will have JDM Style Plates, European Cars (DSM's are Domestic but also were in the UK) will have EDM Plates

People, Maybe a couple Hot skimpy clothed Mechanics under the hood of a car and another on a creeper

Camera placement for original idea would be somewhere in the top right corner or mid right corner pointing somewhat cadi corner downward towards cars 2, 4 and 5. Other than that camera will be rotated, lifted higher, done from different spots. But its just the idea I've been thinkin about.

Photo can be taken at night time but if the building is abandoned, lighting will be an object. So we'd have to come up with some lights (I have a couple large construction lights) and a generator and some extension cords to light the place. Or can be taken in the daytime with light shining in with dust in the air showing the light beams. Because of the shitty light conditions the photo will be in >>>HDR<<< lol.

What do you guys think? This was kinda the source of the idea...
http://jalopnik.com/cars/retro/open-...ion-231918.php

Last edited by SWAT; 10-02-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol, what a joke. I am thoroughly disappointed. The one time I try to do something in like 6 months and no one shows.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Kyoh
Lol, what a joke. I am thoroughly disappointed. The one time I try to do something in like 6 months and no one shows.
I woulda shown if I had a clutch, trust me man! I been wanting to shoot something. Even tho I don't have a camera besides my Camera Phone. Its been eating at me. I'm a photographer without a camera!
Old 10-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I had a chance to make 500 buck's. PHOTOS<500buck's ehhhh im down for this shoot.Ill take a spot lol.Kyle Pm me with your number ill give you a call i just got a phone.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Oh I thought you had a number... Ihave a number for you! Lol...
Old 10-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Not that i can seee lol ill take one though!Any one hear about what happend friday at sonic?
Old 10-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You'll take one wh at?

What happened at Sonic? I didn't go this weekend.

Quick Reply: Albuquerque, New Mexico Honda Squad