Notices

JDM Civic Type R Head B16b BUILT

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: JDM Civic Type R Head B16b BUILT

Originally Posted by RazorsRacing
On that note im out. An for the owner of this thread no hater here. Jus keepin it on the real. We all should...
Old 03-12-2011, 09:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

So i am late to my own party.... this is just one big misunderstanding. I sold this block to this billy kid, he even brought over his own "top flight mechanic of the world" to inspect the block. He asked me if it was cool to take it apart to check to make sure everything was ok......(NOTE: He and his top flight mechanic brought NO tools=/..YES I SAID IT... TOP FLIGHT MECHANIC WITH NO TOOLS!!! so they used what little house tools i had, Needdle nose pliers, crecent wrench, pipe wrech etc...) they took it down as far as they were able to. i had no problem with them doing so. I told him he could take it all the way apart if he wanted as long as he had the cash in his pocket.

When they took off the pan they noticed there were some metal shavings and it was very burnt looking in the pan area.... I had it posted for $300 or $350 bucks... after he seen the shavings and the burnt he said "ill give u $250" i said ok no problem beacuse i didnt realize it was like that.

These yahoos where at my house in my garage for like 2hrs. I gave him a BOS with my adress and my DL # since the block was legit and had vin # attached..

Now tell me why i would want to scam someone for 250 bucks????? the economy is bad for some people but 250 bucks?? really?? if i was a turd scammer this kid would have not of came to my house, been in my garage for 2 damn hours monkeying around acting like he knows what he was looking at... i would have never gave him a BOS with my full name adress phone number and DL#......

This is not an attempt to clear my name..... This is to show how ignorant people can be when buying something they have no idea what they are looking at. I Mean really... no tools and a top flight mechanic and u still think i burnt you??? I NEVER SAID... IF ANYTHING WAS WRONG AND YOU WERENT SATISFIED I WOULD GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!! this aint walmart go pound sand....

And for the record when this motor was in my brothers car it was running fine and not knocking or blowing any smoke....
Old 03-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

only if it was a gsr head, i would def hop on this. BUMP FOR A STEAL
Old 03-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by battle2.0ek9
So i am late to my own party.... this is just one big misunderstanding. I sold this block to this billy kid, he even brought over his own "top flight mechanic of the world" to inspect the block. He asked me if it was cool to take it apart to check to make sure everything was ok......(NOTE: He and his top flight mechanic brought NO tools=/..YES I SAID IT... TOP FLIGHT MECHANIC WITH NO TOOLS!!! so they used what little house tools i had, Needdle nose pliers, crecent wrench, pipe wrech etc...) they took it down as far as they were able to. i had no problem with them doing so. I told him he could take it all the way apart if he wanted as long as he had the cash in his pocket.

When they took off the pan they noticed there were some metal shavings and it was very burnt looking in the pan area.... I had it posted for $300 or $350 bucks... after he seen the shavings and the burnt he said "ill give u $250" i said ok no problem beacuse i didnt realize it was like that.

These yahoos where at my house in my garage for like 2hrs. I gave him a BOS with my adress and my DL # since the block was legit and had vin # attached..

Now tell me why i would want to scam someone for 250 bucks????? the economy is bad for some people but 250 bucks?? really?? if i was a turd scammer this kid would have not of came to my house, been in my garage for 2 damn hours monkeying around acting like he knows what he was looking at... i would have never gave him a BOS with my full name adress phone number and DL#......

This is not an attempt to clear my name..... This is to show how ignorant people can be when buying something they have no idea what they are looking at. I Mean really... no tools and a top flight mechanic and u still think i burnt you??? I NEVER SAID... IF ANYTHING WAS WRONG AND YOU WERENT SATISFIED I WOULD GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!! this aint walmart go pound sand....

And for the record when this motor was in my brothers car it was running fine and not knocking or blowing any smoke....
im back in to say.... good explaining.. that other dude needs to keep it real than. on the real. used parts have no warranty..

ttt.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I would have sold that kid my whole b16 for 250$cmc
Old 03-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by SouthSider13
I would have sold that kid my whole b16 for 250$cmc