Notices

I'M DONE!!! A JDM Collectors final pieces. WORTH EVERYONES TIME TO LOOK!!!! JDM BLING LIKE, "HOLY SH

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 11:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'M DONE!!! A JDM Collectors final pieces. WORTH EVERYONES TIME TO LOOK!!!! JDM BLING LIKE, "HOLY SH

I also posted this in the general FS thread but I figure I would throw it into the SoCal Thread for all you locals! Enjoy!

Alrighty Girls N Boys,

Some of you know that I have been comptemplating selling my DC since I was given an extremely good offer on her. Some of you might think Im crazy to do it, but if you were given the right opportunity to start fresh for the right amount of cash....I think you would all do the same!

Well, the deal has been closed and I'm hangin up my boxin gloves for now.......who knows...maybe I will make a come back......but for sure it wont be another Honda, for now so I will be selling everything that I had collected over the years for my rides.

Oh, and since you might be wondering....I did pick up a 93 DA for a daily that I will be doin a little bit of this, and a little bit of that on, but it will not be as extreme as the other cars. My new project will be a higher caliber car all around......as for what it is.....ya'll will just have to wait and see!

I just wanted to thank everyone again for their support and guidance. Without you guys it surely wouldnt be possible! I also wanted to wish everyone the best on their upcoming projects as we all know how difficult and time consuming these things can be. Good luck everyone!

JUST ADDED!!
I got this also a while back for the EG6 but ended up doing a DC, never got back to doin an EG so she needs to go too! NEW never installed, just test fitted Uber Rare CARBING 12pt Chromoly BOlt-In Roll Cage for EG6. No one out there makes a 12pt bolt in cage for an EG! The shipping alone on this bad boy from Japan was a GRIP! Alot of you on here rock Carbing trianglur Strut bars so heres your chance to get a OG Carbing cage to match! Carbing, whos mother company is Okuyama who is also one of the finest chassis builders in Japan are the guys who made this cage. Okuyama (Carbing) builds chassis for a lot of the JGTC cars and N1 One Make Race cars......so the quality and name speaks for itself! The cage was originally black and I had it sprayed white.....then stuck it in a shed with a leaky roof so its a little dirty...no rust though...just dirty! You can probably see the same cage in the Hyper Rev EG bible.....in that pic the cage is white too! If you were to get someone to custom make you a cage like this...it will be wayyyy more!
SOLD SOLD SOLD cuz its too damn big and heavy sorry!

-1st item on the list is my old ARC intake arm and Iduction Box Set up off my DC. Everything is still in great condition with a couple of scratches here and there but nothing bad. I honestly hardly had this in my car.......it also has new filters too! I think this will fit EG as well....dont know about other cars......
$450 shipped
$400 picked up

-2nd item on my list is a Do-Luck Rear Floor Bar off my DC...I believe this will fit EG and possibly EK. No scratches what-so-ever, excellent condition!
$350 shipped
$300 picked up

-3rd item is a NEW never used or installed OG MUGEN Valve Cover. Had this stashed away for Nisei but I guess I wont get to use it. My loss your Gain!
$800 Picked up
$850 shipped

-4th item up for grabs is a NEW never installed NEXT Miracle Cross Bar for EG6. Initially before doing the DC I wanted to do a EG so I got this and I thought one day I would go back and do an EG but I decided to let it go........
SOLD SOLD SOLD

-5th item up for grabs is also for an EG6. This one I actually went to japan myself for. Ultra Rare BackYard Special CF Wing for EG6. I think they discontinued this item right after I got it, its not even on their website anymore. If anyone has an old Hyper Rev mag...its the same one on the white BackYard EG! Again, I personally went to Nagoya from Tokyo to track this wing down. I actually had to go twice cuz the 1st time I went on a Tues and most business's are closed in japan on tues so I had to go back a 2nd time! The item is NEW never installed....all mounting hardware is still in a Backyard baggie! (Note: I just set the wing on this car so you guys have an idea of how it will look. The OEM wing will need to be removed!)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

-6th item are brand NEW never installed Spoon High Tension Plug wires! The grounding bitches! Got these for my 2.0 engine I was building......but since Im done with Hondas, these gots ta go!
$240 picked up
$255 shipped

-7th item is a set of brand NEW never installed, still in wrapping Spoon Radiator Hoses for B-Series. Again, I got these for my 2.0 NA motor I was building but have decided to move on so come and get em!
SOLD SOLD SOLD

-8th item up for grabs is a set of the infamous JUN Type 3 Cams, NEW never installed. This set is actually very rare from any other set of JUN cams as I had these sent out and "GUNDRILLED" or hollowed out, to make them lighter and the process actually makes them stronger. Only other cams that ever came "GUNDRILLED" are the Toda Vtec Killers. Thats one of the reasons why their sooo dope and a grip of $$$$! This was also for my 2.0 beast....
$850 picked up
$900 shipped

-9th item is a NEW never used set of Spoon 1st Gen Adj. Cam Sprockets. The 1st gen sprockets are better than the newer vesrions because the chances of slippage is slim because of how they were originally made of 2pcs consisting of an OEM cam sprocket with the Spoon Adj. Face. The new billet version is a 1piece design and is more likely to slip because of the 1 piece design. This item has been discontinued by Spoon. Another toy for the 2.0 beast.....
$350 picked up
$375 shipped

-10th item is a USED set of 1st Gen Spoon Sprockets. Still in great condition, however since it has been sitting in storage the cam sprocket alan head blots have started to rust up....easy fixer! Used about 3k
$250 picked up
$275 shipped

-11th item for sale is the uber cool JDM Gangsta chit ATS COMPLETE Cross Grear Set with NEW in box never used 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th with a 4.4 Final Drive. This was suppose to go into my ITR LSD tranny for my 2.0 but I think you guys know the sad story.... More info found here! http://www.a-t-s-usa.com/ats-p...shtml

-12th item for sale is a set of NEW Spoon Magnetic Drain plugs!
SOLD SOLD SOLD

-13th item is a NEW never used Greddy Oil Filter Relocation kit. Everything included to relocate your oil filter provided by Trust!
SOLD SOLD SOLD

-14th item is a used set of RC 440s Saturated Injectors for Hondas. Great for NA applications. Used for less than 3k, guarenteed to be in good working condition!
SOLD SOLD SOLD

-15th item is a used universal Cusco Oil Catch Can. Still in good condition, no scratches and still shiny!
SOLD SOLD SOLD

-16th item is a old skoo used Z-Speed Front Tow Hook for EG6. Bottom is scratched from my eagerness to roll extra slammed! You cant see the scratches once installed!
SOLD SOLD SOLD

-17th item is a used but in good condition Spoon Rear Strut Bar for EG/DC. I think it will fit EK and EF too??? I dunno...but for sure EG/DC Its a lil dirty in the pic cuz its been sitting in storage. A little Flitz and it'll be new again!
SOLD SOLD SOLD

-18th item is a set of 5mm 4x100 wheel spacer by H&R. I think some of you were looking for this.....
$45 picked up
$55 shipped

-19th item is a USED but still in great working condition Apexi VAFC. No scratches on the face and comes with wire harnes needed to install and mounting bracket. Ive sold several electronics on here with no problems b4!
SOLD SOLD SOLD

-20th item is a USED but in still great working condition Fields VAFC. Included is a 99+ Skunk2 OBD1 Conversion Harness that has been installed into the Fields Harness. Plug & Play! There are no scratches on the face of the unit. From what I hear the Fields controller is actually a better unit than the Apexi one as it has a more larger tuning window than the Apexi unit.
$200 picked up
$225 shipped

-21st item is a USED but in great working condition is a Greddy Blue Box for early turbo kits. Great for Turbos. Controls Fuel & timing maps for boost!
$75 picked up
$85 shipped

-22nd item is a NEW set of Power Slot Rotors 4x114. One side was used for testfitment and that was all. The other side is still sealed in box. Both have never been used! Applications are for 92-96 Prelude & 98-02 Accord Coupe
$120 picked up
$150 shipped

-23rd item is a used momo Hub for EG/DC. Found this in my storage. Dont need it anymore! I'll trade for anyone who has a Momo DA Hub!
SOLD SOLD SOLD

-24th item is my used but in immaculant condition Old skoo Bridgestone T's Rims. They are 5x114 15"x7 +28 Front and 15"x7 + 32 Rear. Hardly any scratches, knicks, and surely no dents or dings! I would give it a 9 out of 10 for how old they are. These rims cleared my DC fine with no rubbing issues what-so-ever! I also believe this set up will give you a nice fat lip that FF Cars lack as you can see from my car!
$1000 picked up
$1050 shipped
RIMS ONLY! NO TIRES!

OK....so Ive saved the best for last......what you will see next is a SERIOUS speciman of Hondas best NA Potential. This is the motor that I have been secretely building for my DC for the past 2-3yrs. Again, since I sold my car and am now getting out of the whole Honda scene I no longer have any use for this engine but Im sure someone out there will!

Im also sure that anyone into NA beasts will come to appreciate this engine for what it is and what it can be. We will start off with the cylinder head which was sent out to a good friend of ours who does cylinder heads for the NHRA pro-stock bike serious. This was a HUGE favor that was done as this person doesnt just do anyones heads....lets just say his heads are on the fastest pro-stock bikes out there which are.....NA of course! I think the pictures will tell the story of the head....for those who know what they are looking at...due criticize the work! I will keep what has been done to the head secret and the buyer of the head will be the only person who knows what has been done and who the person is who did the work! I will tell serious potential buyers some specs so PM me if interested. It is a P72 Head and it will be COMPLETE with all cam caps, loss motion assembly, VTEC solenoid etc.!
$2300 picked up
$2400 shipped

Next is a CUSTOM! Nobody has this PERIOD! Another HUGE favor to get this made....a good friend of ours is an Engineer & Machinest did a one time, one off deal for us. What you see below is a custom BILLET ALUMINUM, ITB set up. Yes....Billet aluminum! That means you can anodize these bad boys any color you want! Aside from having a fresh set of billet aluminum custom ITBs...not you typical cast set up BS, these will for sure WOW anyone. They are 45mm ID and can still be bored out to accept larger butterflies. A custom flange will still need to be made to make these work...depends on which head you want to use them on.....P30 or P72...you will also need to make a custom linkage but anyone fabricator who will make your flange can make your linkage. The hard EXPENSIVE part is already done!
$1000 picked up
$1050 shipped

Last but certainly not least is the 2.0 monster that I have been secretly building for the past 2-3yrs. Some of you know about this motor as I have told you of its exsistance but none of you have seen it in its reality. Again the specs of the motor will be kept secret. Only the buyer will know exact specs of the engine and serious potential buyers will need to PM me for minor info. This block sees only quality parts, alot of it is custom one-off parts like what you have seen above. I will tell you that the specs are real close, if not identical to the original Skunk2 motor that his 10.2's NA back in 2000. This motor will produce well over 270hp to the wheels in the right hands with the right tining. No short cuts were taken, and the pictures of the quality work speaks again for themselves. I welcome some of you guys to criticize the motor and assume what specs are within. Enjoy!
$4000 picked up
$4100 shipped

If someone is interested in the complete engine set up, i.e. head, head, block, ITBs, cams, or anything else engine related up top. I will give you a killer "Package" deal if you are SERIOUS! PM me for info!

Phew~! That was a looooong *** post! Seemed like forever! Anyways, Im located in Socal 626 area. Prefer local buyers for smooth transaction! Return buyers get priority and slight discount?

I also accept paypal plus 3% of course! Paypal verified and have PLENTY of positive vouches! Like 4pages of positive vouches! Have done tons of transactions with people all across the nation. Some of which were in the Thousand $$$ range with no problems what-so-ever!

I am somewhat negotiable on the price but only within REASON, meaning REASONABLE offers! Please dont lowball me or criticize my prices! I have spent a long part of my life tracking down these items, not to mention paying a good amount of $$$ for them so dont waste my time with lowball offers!

Im not really looking for trades cuz like I said...Im no longer building Hondas! But....if you have anything for a DA, let a sista know! I also would be interested in HIGH-END audio systems like DVD players etc. Lemme know what you have!

And finally....thank you again for lookin and please help me bump this wonderful, possibly last for sale ad I will have! Thank you again for all my friends on here who have given me support and guidance as well as inspiration! Good luck to everyone in their future projects and builds!

Modified by NA-Cutie at 10:48 PM 6/14/2005

Modified by NA-Cutie at 3:02 AM 6/15/2005

Modified by NA-Cutie at 7:18 AM 6/16/2005
Old 06-14-2005, 12:01 AM

Default Re: I'M DONE!!! A JDM Collectors final pieces. WORTH EVERYONES TIME TO LOOK!!!! JDM BLING LIKE, "HOL

Old 06-14-2005, 12:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I'M DONE!!! A JDM Collectors final pieces. WORTH EVERYONES TIME TO LOOK!!!! JDM BLING LIKE, "HOL

that hub will fit a da i have a eg momo hub on my da
Old 06-14-2005, 02:06 AM

DIBS on the miracle x bar !!!
Old 06-14-2005, 02:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

WOWW BUMP for BAD *** parts!!!
$50 picked up for that Mugen Valve cover!
Old 06-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump. & pm'd about catch can
Old 06-14-2005, 09:10 AM

ive sent im please reply thanks
Old 06-14-2005, 10:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: just when you thought you were different, WA, NWforLIFE

holy **** lol
Old 06-14-2005, 10:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for the 626.... thank goodness your selling your parts and your car to. why??? cause you live in the 626 where thieves are scandalous!!!!
Old 06-14-2005, 10:41 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DATZ WEAKSAUCE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that hub will fit a da i have a eg momo hub on my da </TD></TR></TABLE>

****....guess what I will be doing later today? Thanks for lettin me know!
Old 06-14-2005, 10:42 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sokdo321 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bump for the 626.... thank goodness your selling your parts and your car to. why??? cause you live in the 626 where thieves are scandalous!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

yea totally..... Thieves!
Old 06-14-2005, 01:48 PM

JUST ADDED! CARBING 12 PT cage for EG!
Old 06-14-2005, 01:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you will literally fly into space with that wing
Old 06-14-2005, 03:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

BUMP....
Old 06-14-2005, 05:58 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM alphanumeric &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you will literally fly into space with that wing</TD></TR></TABLE>

That wing is the ****!
Old 06-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Munkyw3rkz.webs.com

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

for a great seller........great parts.......great person.......BUy BUY BUY BUY

best of luck with your future plans Cherise, i knwo you will be back with some nice shitizzle!
Old 06-15-2005, 05:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Snoflake Tizzle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
for a great seller........great parts.......great person.......BUy BUY BUY BUY

best of luck with your future plans Cherise, i knwo you will be back with some nice shitizzle! </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 06-15-2005, 05:47 AM
Munkyw3rkz.webs.com

ttt with this shyt
Old 06-15-2005, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow this was worth looking at
Old 06-15-2005, 08:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mixxxwell)

interested in the RC 440s. Please email me as i'm not on here often. SiRay6@yahoo.com

I'm in 626. Does it come with o-rings? Let me know please. Thanks

-Ray
Old 06-15-2005, 10:17 AM

Default Re: (SiRay6)

bump for a grip of sick *** parts!

damn if I hadn't been on vacation the last three days I coulda snapped up that Miracle Cross Bar

oh and since your ATS has the 1st gear + 2nd gear that means it's the super duper rare discontinued setup with 2.929 first - I think

oh and I'm pretty sure I know who ported your head but I won't say anything cuz we all know he doesn't wanna be getting mad phone calls... but on some good looking ports lol
Old 06-15-2005, 12:44 PM
Munkyw3rkz.webs.com

Default Re: (slowegxxrevolt)

Old 06-15-2005, 01:00 PM

Default Re: (slowegxxrevolt)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slowegxxrevolt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bump for a grip of sick *** parts!

damn if I hadn't been on vacation the last three days I coulda snapped up that Miracle Cross Bar

oh and since your ATS has the 1st gear + 2nd gear that means it's the super duper rare discontinued setup with 2.929 first - I think

oh and I'm pretty sure I know who ported your head but I won't say anything cuz we all know he doesn't wanna be getting mad phone calls... but on some good looking ports lol </TD></TR></TABLE>

Bump for someone who knows HIS ****.....yea...that ATS set up is the original discountinued set! And yes...the guy who ported my head would not want mad phone calls either......
Old 06-15-2005, 01:36 PM
Hijacked

gud chit... too bad u dont have the front tow hooks anymore..
Old 06-15-2005, 02:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ju so crazy

Quick Reply: I'M DONE!!! A JDM Collectors final pieces. WORTH EVERYONES TIME TO LOOK!!!! JDM BLING LIKE, "HOLY SH