Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

THEIVES SCOPING OUT MY CAR!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THEIVES SCOPING OUT MY CAR!

i was at school today and my friend called me at about 11:30 a.m. he said that he was driving around the block and passed by my house. when he got there he seen FOUR BALD HEADED MEN IN A BERGUNDY HONDA CIVIC FOUR DOOR SLAMMED ON SHITTY CHROME RIMS. he said that they were sitting across the street and he pulled in my driveway and acted like he lived there and they bolted. im going to best buy today and buying video surveillance for my house... its already been broken into twice in my driveway i hope i catch these fools.

so much for feeling secure. and if ur wondering why i didnt drive it in the firstplace its because i drive my beater to school so it doesnt get jacked
Old 01-07-2008, 01:10 PM

I came out to my STI this morning to find my window pushed down about 4 inches. I just got a new steering wheel and luckily they didn't have the tools to take that. My interior is gutted and I still have the original cover for the stereo that came on the 04 STI (04 came with no radio/cd player). Luckily nothing happened. My street is a little too buisy for someone to have the time to do anything for long.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: THEIVES SCOPING OUT MY CAR! (greenEFSI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by greenEFSI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i was at school today and my friend called me at about 11:30 a.m. he said that he was driving around the block and passed by my house. when he got there he seen FOUR BALD HEADED MEN IN A BERGUNDY HONDA CIVIC FOUR DOOR SLAMMED ON SHITTY CHROME RIMS. he said that they were sitting across the street and he pulled in my driveway and acted like he lived there and they bolted. im going to best buy today and buying video surveillance for my house... its already been broken into twice in my driveway i hope i catch these fools.

so much for feeling secure. and if ur wondering why i didnt drive it in the firstplace its because i drive my beater to school so it doesnt get jacked </TD></TR></TABLE>
whats the expletiveK.. damn homie this **** is out of controll............... they just got one of the homies ek HATCH last week sum timee
Old 01-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: THEIVES SCOPING OUT MY CAR! (fourdOOrEF2@FDW)

yea mannn **** is getting outta control imma sell my project to get something that's not to common among theives sti ,evo, fairlady-z something its to the point u damn near got to sleep in ur car with the heat
Old 01-07-2008, 06:35 PM

Default Re: THEIVES SCOPING OUT MY CAR! (JDM FERIO RS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM FERIO RS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yea mannn **** is getting outta control imma sell my project to get something that's not to common among theives sti ,evo, fairlady-z something its to the point u damn near got to sleep in ur car with the heat </TD></TR></TABLE>
yo those cars u listed sti, evo and etc. get stolen too. Just be f**King careful
Old 01-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: THEIVES SCOPING OUT MY CAR! (Rock Steady)

yea ur ryte but not as nearly as much as this honda scene. if it was a hot ek next to an evo chances are they are goin after the ek more popular parts = more money on the black market composed to and evo , who's gonna really have a ton of new evo parts juss layin around. but yea I'd b getting somethin soon juss waiting on some of the homies to make that transition
Old 01-07-2008, 10:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: THEIVES SCOPING OUT MY CAR! (JDM FERIO RS)

See if you can move your car somewhere else for a while since it appears that you park in the driveway. (i.e. girls house, grandparents house etc.) I read too many posts here on H-T about scopers and them a few days/weeks later a post saying the car was jacked. Good Luck Bro.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:20 PM
I <3 My CB7.

Default Re: THEIVES SCOPING OUT MY CAR! (XANTHODC2R)

good friend, should have got their plate number.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:56 PM

It sucks because my car is always parked in the same place, and it's exposed to anyone walking or driving by.

My friend got his 07 WRX stolen within 1 month and he lives in the same area as me.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by greenEFSI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i was at school today and my friend called me at about 11:30 a.m. he said that he was driving around the block and passed by my house. when he got there he seen FOUR BALD HEADED MEN IN A BERGUNDY HONDA CIVIC FOUR DOOR SLAMMED ON SHITTY CHROME RIMS. he said that they were sitting across the street and he pulled in my driveway and acted like he lived there and they bolted. im going to best buy today and buying video surveillance for my house... its already been broken into twice in my driveway i hope i catch these fools.

so much for feeling secure. and if ur wondering why i didnt drive it in the firstplace its because i drive my beater to school so it doesnt get jacked </TD></TR></TABLE>

video cameras arent going to stop them from taking the car. you should invest that money into theft-protection.

Old 01-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: THEIVES SCOPING OUT MY CAR! (STREETWERKZ)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by STREETWERKZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

video cameras arent going to stop them from taking the car. you should invest that money into theft-protection.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

yea i already have a qr and park another car behind it every night with the drivers door hugging the brick wall and a two way paging alarm, but thats at night when everyone leaves to do their own thing in the morning its all by itself in the driveway. my moms getting the garage door fixed but for now its with me everywhere i go
Old 01-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I am so sick of reading these posts I freaking hate thieves, I am sorry to hear about your car being scoped out I hope nothing happens to your car and you can find somewhere to stash it for awhile.
You know what that's it I am out of the Honda game, my car for sale thread coming soon after Eibach. Everyone be careful out there.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: THEIVES SCOPING OUT MY CAR! (integraslut78)

yea man it suck but the game is adicting i will probably never get out its a lifestyle...
Old 01-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by greenEFSI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yea i already have a qr and park another car behind it every night with the drivers door hugging the brick wall and a two way paging alarm, but thats at night when everyone leaves to do their own thing in the morning its all by itself in the driveway. my moms getting the garage door fixed but for now its with me everywhere i go </TD></TR></TABLE>

I was curious as to why your car was at home when you were at school. ?
Old 01-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: THEIVES SCOPING OUT MY CAR! (STREETWERKZ)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by greenEFSI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so much for feeling secure. and if ur wondering why i didnt drive it in the firstplace its because i drive my beater to school so it doesnt get jacked </TD></TR></TABLE>

i drove the accord to school because its less likely to get stolen and my hatch is either with me or at home, this time it was at home

Modified by greenEFSI at 11:21 AM 1/10/2008
Old 01-08-2008, 02:30 PM

dam I didnt know ontario was ghetto!!! it sux that thieves target hondas because their parts will sell in the black market. my former '91 accord, now my big brother's, got his stereo jacked. I live in Los Angeles, so this is common
Old 01-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (jumboshrimp23)

yea I park my DA in the garage you can see on the door jam to enter the garage where theives tried using knifes to get into and jack
Old 01-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (jdmkid8383)

now I park 2 full size dodge trucks in my drive way so they would have to steal 2 trucks and my car before they get away..
Old 01-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn those theives really want your da lock it up! my ef has a car behind it everynight until i fix my garage door
Old 01-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (greenEFSI)

the DA is right hand drive peeps on my area are "SA's" plus I live right next to where the races in ontario, fontana, miraloma area I catch people following me home sometimes But I losse umm..
Thank God for alley ways, and back streets!
Old 01-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn they really follow you? ive only had that happen once but it scares me that they would just sit in front of my house in broad daylight thinking about what they were going to do...
Old 01-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (greenEFSI)

im telling u get u a heat and keep 1 in the chamber if we start smoking peeps all this ish wud stop cause they would b
Old 01-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JDM FERIO RS)

haha yea that would be good but i can only legally get a shot gun
Old 01-10-2008, 10:52 PM

They got my eg with no steering wheel on it I had NRG QR out of Pomona. It's been a month.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

better than the whole car getting stolen....

Quick Reply: THEIVES SCOPING OUT MY CAR!