Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

RIP Terry Delgado aka KTAD. A MEET IN MEMORY OF HIM (DOWNEY 562)

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 05:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Icon3 RIP Terry Delgado aka KTAD. A MEET IN MEMORY OF HIM (DOWNEY 562)

Originally Posted by Wells Fargo Co Workers
For all those who loved terry, we his friends at Wells Fargo, have established an account for his memorial services, to help the family...If you would like to be part of this contribution the Wells Fargo account number is #8431000820 or stop by our branch at Pico Rivera on Washington Blvd!!! This account is strictly for his memorial...thank you!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by ImpactSilverEP3
This week's meet will be at oldest McDonalds still in service, located right here in Southern California! We've seen McDonalds our whole lives, but when have we ever had the chance to go to the oldest one?

More importantly however I chose this location this week to remember Terry Delgado whose from the city of Downey. For those who don't know, Terry (terryizktad) a fellow SCC member passed away earlier this week due to a car accident.

for those who wish to donate to Terry's family a Memorial fund has been set up for Terry Delgado at Wells Fargo Bank (Acc#8431000820)

His mother can be contacted via Facebook Private message here:
http://www.facebook....100001602561436

Hope to see you guys there!

Date: Thursday, July 28, 2011
Time: 7:30pm - whenever
Place:
McDonalds
10207 Lakewood Blvd.
Downey, CA 90240
Rest in Peace
Terry A. Delgado
April 5th, 1991- July 24th, 2011

In the early hours this morning, our good friend Terry (ktad) passed away in a car accident coming home from the OC.

For those that knew him, knew he had a big heart and stopped at nothing to make sure everyone was happy. He delivered smiles and laughs to everyone around him and he wouldnt hurt anyone. He loved his family as well as his little brother who was so close to him.

His builds were unique as he never rushed them and he worked hard and long hours to buy whatever he wanted. I always loved your coupe and I always loved your S2000. Sorry I never got to get a ride in it but you know I wouldve loved to.

Your best friends Michael, Luis, Robert V., and Ricardo as well as my self will miss you till it is our turn to meet you in heaven. Look down and watch over us, make sure we are safe, and watch over your family bro.

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, G.

ANY DONATION HELPS WHETHER ITS $1 OR $20, WHEN IT COMES TO EXPENSIVE PROCESSES SUCH AS THIS ONE, EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS. IF YOU CANT DONATE, SHOWING UP TO THE MEET IN MEMORY OF TERRY IS ALL WE ASK FOR. HE LOVED ATTENDING MEETS WITH FRIENDS SO LETS THROW ONE IN HONOR OF HIM AND LETS MAKE IT BIG (thats what she said).
Old 07-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: RIP Terry Delgado aka KTAD. A MEET IN MEMORY OF HIM (DOWNEY 562)

Terry is a great guy and always has been.
He would stop by my shop regularly and we'd talk for hours it would seem like, about Hondas.
He'd also call me at random hours shortly after discovering those rediculous low price, crack-head offers on craigslist, honda-tech, nwp, etc. (LOL!).. and ask for my opinion about various parts.
Terry would introduce me to his friends as "the fast & furious guy" too. LOL!
We're responsible for introducing to him Azusa's GMR, back when he had his super clean, mint condition white coupe. We'd have a great time up there.
He'd always try and get me to go to Angeles crest with him and his buddies for some spirited driving and I'd always complain about how many cops would probably be up there.

Most recently, I saw him last week at our local JDM Monday night hang out and congradulated him on his AP2.... he stayed for awhile as I introduced him to a few other S2K owners. He got along with others very easily.

Shortly after, we said bye to one another as he drove away cautiously out of the steep drive-way.
...Little did I know then, it would be a very long time before I will see him again.

He's a hard worker with a great sense of humor who is passionate about Honda's and motor sports. ...and that's how I will always remember him.

The staff and crew of JEM MotorSports & JDM Mondays send our heartfelt condolences to Terry's family and friends. You are in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

M.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

RIP Terry . I remember I sold him a few parts and chatted about cars for a little . I will try and make it to the meet .
sorry for your loss buddy
Old 07-27-2011, 10:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

holy **** i didnt even know this happend man i wish i was in socal for this

i met him thru a mutual friend (sii) he was a cool cat we all chilled and

bs'd at sii's house while we put a new dizzy on his car sad to see him go

Old 07-28-2011, 01:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn its crazy how just last week i said wats up to him and now he is gone.
your in a better place.. ill be at the meet forsure with a few of the usuals from jdm mondays
Old 07-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

RIP To Terry. Although I do not know him personally, I may stop by to show some support. We have a stereo shop in Paramount, California and I'll be there to meet and greet everyone there and show condolences to any of his family members. I would love to support the community and helpout the family, so we are willing to donate a portion of any proceeds that may become as a result of attending.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow sorry to hear this didnt know him personally but i txtd him about that white ej1 he was tryin to sell a few months ago he was pretty upfront with everyting bout the car he seemed like a legit seller person well sorry to hear bout this R.I.P Terry