Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

Monday Night 562 Meet **Starbucks**

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 11:15 PM
99-0104

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monday Night 562 Meet **Starbucks**

ok i am starting a new thread AGAIN because someone was rude enough to burn our last spot at Mc Donalds ...

Starbucks
12215 Telegraph Rd.
Santa Fe Springs, Ca. 90670

our meet is every monday night at 9PM-12AM we have a hidden little spot in Starbucks parking lot (cops never bother us) if you are coming for the first time PLEASE walk up to the group and say hi... we are all friendly people

Starbucks closes at 9PM so if you want drinks from there get there early ... otherwise there is another starbucks about a mile away

BBQ's: we will at times have a BBQ there is no schedule for this ... it just depends on when we want to throw one... or we may just order pizza and have a ice chest with drinks ... if you do take food or drinks please offer a dollar or two to the person who bought it ... its only fair ..

please clean up your trash when your out there .. many times when we are leaving the last few help clean up the mess that was left so please try to clean up yourself so others dont have to clean up for you

i look forward to see you all out there
Old 12-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Monday Night 562 Meet **Starbucks** (Stripped Honda)

hmmm first one here.. finals tomorrow ftl
Old 12-12-2007, 11:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Monday Night 562 Meet **Starbucks** (Joon Joon)

We should let everyone know that no racing, revving, VTECING in the lot and while driving down here to kill it for us!!!!
Old 12-12-2007, 11:42 PM
*Pandas*

Default Re: Monday Night 562 Meet **Starbucks** (FutureITR)

Awesome a whole new thread. Start fresh
Old 12-12-2007, 11:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Monday Night 562 Meet **Starbucks** (FutureITR)

Yes, please no drifting, racing down the street, and redlining 1st gear in the parking lot (where's johnny? )
Old 12-12-2007, 11:45 PM

New Thread yay!!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 12:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Notorious RYAN)

yeah im the 6th person
Old 12-13-2007, 12:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (jdmjunkie562)

damm u kebbin lol
Old 12-13-2007, 12:41 AM

Location: the greatest landscape architect is pictured above, gotta love the lack of home land security, socal

im getting two heat lamps for the backyard pretty soon!!! the ones from costco which stands up and you could put drinks on... during those mondays when it gets too damn cold to be outside, we could instead meet up at my house and have it there, heat lamps + bbqing carnie asida = good idea...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fwdtamiya &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yes, please no drifting, racing down the street, and redlining 1st gear in the parking lot (where's johnny? )</TD></TR></TABLE>

will someone come with me to TJ and bail jonny out of jail... we need "heaaheaaaheaaa" back in the thread...

ryan, there are several requirements for eibach. last year the newest guy in the group had to be served with the angry pirate, rusty trombone, and a chuck norris kick to the jugular.. this year were getting rid of the angry pirate and rusty trombone and were replacing it with the blunken but were still keeping the chuck norris kick to the jugular. this is where you have to really consider staying because after the rusty trombone, the new guy took off and was never heard from again...

joe, the only requirement for you this eibach is that you cannot enter the property 4x4 status... i know this may be hard for you but if you cannot get your suspension by then, carlos and i will have to take the innovative and lower your car whether you like it or not...

the main topic at hand yet has not been discussed is our yearly christmas party. it will be at my house but as for the exact day, i myself am not sure. TBA. ralph will be man-handling all the major food items. it will only be fair to him if we donate some denaro so that he does not have to fund the entire meal by himself. trust, i had some of his cooking and it is well worth every penny. if you'd like, please feel free and bring something that YOU COOKED, home made always taste better then store bought. sry no special brownies of any sort. carlos will be attending and we cannot have the minor be drugged up in any way

entertainment will be provided by garret and the wheel chair. nuff said.

as for tables and chairs, i myself will be renting them out from PDQ, im guesstimating 2 long tables and about 20-25 chairs. it'll be nice to see a head count to how many people will be attending just so i know that i will have more then enough chairs for all. feel free to bring your significant other(s) cause you know i dont give a f**k

Old 12-13-2007, 01:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdmjunkie562 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damm u kebbin lol </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 12-13-2007, 01:18 AM

Default Re: (FutureITR)

I thought we decided that the Christmas party was going to be on the 20th. That would be a week from today.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:25 AM

yeah!
Old 12-13-2007, 04:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

20th would be good cuz i work mornings on thurs.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (bleakdragonmage)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bleakdragonmage &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">20th would be good cuz i work mornings on thurs. </TD></TR></TABLE>
i see your still up kyle??
Old 12-13-2007, 06:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im In!!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 07:32 AM
99-0104

Default Re: (My Db2 AinT JDM)

i bought the turkey fryer and i need to buy the propane tank still ... and i will buy the turkey , everything for the stuffing and the yams but if a couple of you can pitch in and buy the peanut oil or cotton seed oil for the fryer (4-5 gallons) dont forget the small things like napkins forks paper plates cups

the way i am looking at it is ... this will be alot cheaper then going to fridays and having another $500 bill then fighting about who bought what besides most of you havent tried my cooking
Old 12-13-2007, 08:10 AM
*Pandas*

Default Meteor Shower Tonight!

There is going to be an awesome meteor shower tonight for anyone that is into that kinda stuff. You might even get to see Mars it says!

Here is the link:

http://news.nationalgeographic....html

Old 12-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Stripped Honda)

So should we also start taking up a collection? I will bring a can where you can toss some money in on Monday and we will use that to buy certain things at the last minute.

I will repost this before the meet on monday.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:12 AM
*Pandas*

Maybe we should get a list going of who is bringing what that way we don't end up with tons of cups but no drinks
Old 12-13-2007, 08:32 AM
99-0104

Default Re: Meteor Shower Tonight! (Star Berry)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Star Berry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">There is going to be an awesome meteor shower tonight for anyone that is into that kinda stuff. You might even get to see Mars it says!

Here is the link:

http://news.nationalgeographic....html

</TD></TR></TABLE>

i saw a mars about a hour ago it was right next to the snickers and the buterfinger right below the doublemint gum but above the peanut butter twix
Old 12-13-2007, 08:34 AM
99-0104

Default Re: (Star Berry)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Star Berry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Maybe we should get a list going of who is bringing what that way we don't end up with tons of cups but no drinks </TD></TR></TABLE>

1) Ralph Turkey, Stuffing, Yams, Jellied cramberry (can style) if i have time i will make a cherry cheesecake
Old 12-13-2007, 08:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Stripped Honda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
1) Ralph Turkey, Stuffing, Yams, Jellied cramberry (can style) if i have time i will make a cherry cheesecake </TD></TR></TABLE>

If someone doesn't photoshop a picture of Ralph with an apron on pretty soon. I'm gonna go crazy.

Im getting hungry. :drool:
Old 12-13-2007, 08:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

1. Ralph- Turkey, Stuffing, Yams, Jellied cramberry (can style) if i have time i will make a cherry cheesecake
2. Catfish- Ralph's apron, Peanut oil, cups, plates, forks, knives, tables, chairs. (We aint standing for Christmas Dinner.)

Both Marybel and I got a Costco card so if we wanna go there Let me know.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:47 AM
*Pandas*

Default Re: Meteor Shower Tonight! (Stripped Honda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Stripped Honda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
i saw a mars about a hour ago it was right next to the snickers and the buterfinger right below the doublemint gum but above the peanut butter twix </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL cute

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ==Catfish== &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

If someone doesn't photoshop a picture of Ralph with an apron on pretty soon. I'm gonna go crazy.

Im getting hungry. :drool:</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol oh geez lol
Old 12-13-2007, 08:50 AM
*Pandas*

Default Re: (==Catfish==)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ==Catfish== &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1. Ralph- Turkey, Stuffing, Yams, Jellied cramberry (can style) if i have time i will make a cherry cheesecake
2. Catfish- Ralph's apron, Peanut oil, cups, plates, forks, knives, tables, chairs. (We aint standing for Christmas Dinner.)

Both Marybel and I got a Costco card so if we wanna go there Let me know.</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by incognito E46 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

as for tables and chairs, i myself will be renting them out from PDQ, im guesstimating 2 long tables and about 20-25 chairs. it'll be nice to see a head count to how many people will be attending just so i know that i will have more then enough chairs for all. feel free to bring your significant other(s) cause you know i dont give a f**k

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Mr. Glen will be providing the tables and chairs

Quick Reply: Monday Night 562 Meet **Starbucks**