Southern California Fresno & Below

BEWARE/SCAMMER: Crown AutoSports/Vu Tung (SoCal)

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 01:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: BEWARE/SCAMMER: Crown AutoSports/Vu Tung (SoCal)

not talking about your car talking about the other guys car
Old 07-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by drastikchangez
not talking about your car talking about the other guys car
I figured that. But I still had to post what I did. No hard feelings though and everybody has their own opinion and Honda-Tech has a lot of members that have strong opinions about everything.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Let's keep this to the top. Important things such as this needs to be kept up top to inform ALL members in this forum!
Old 07-16-2009, 12:26 PM

this thread should be stickied
Old 07-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 07-21-2009, 08:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaamn. I was planning on a RHD conversion from this creepo. Thank goodness for this post.

Much love.

Has this been posted in NWPFOELIFE?
Old 07-23-2009, 12:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jdmjackal
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaamn. I was planning on a RHD conversion from this creepo. Thank goodness for this post.

Much love.

Has this been posted in NWPFOELIFE?
Glad that you came upon this thread! I dont think this has been posted on NWPFOELIFE. Feel free to start it up or throw a link on there. I want to spread the whole word out on the web to really get this thing going. I'm sure his business if he is getting any, is going down for sure ever since he screwed me over.

Like him, he has no sympathy over the people he screwed over as long as he gets the cash and parts and I have no sympathy for scammers, liers, and especially thieves! Burn In Hell ********!!!

Back to the top HT!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 02:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Back To The Top!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jon call me at home!
Old 08-16-2009, 09:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Back up to the top! Read if you got time...
Old 08-16-2009, 10:14 AM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by jdmkraziestyles
I dont think this has been posted on NWPFOELIFE.
I am sure that they already know. That site is one of the early Honda-Tech spin-off sites, loosely endorsed because they wanted to do things at their site that could not be done here.

Everybody I know over there also has a screen name here.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I remember when I first read this... Desmon looking out for the homies.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ttt
Old 09-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Jon call me, I am coming up soon!

update.
I happen to drive by the shop and I seen 2 police cars sitting in front of his shop. Looks like they were looking into the shop.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:01 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wrx-killer-Sti-eater
Jon call me, I am coming up soon!

update.
I happen to drive by the shop and I seen 2 police cars sitting in front of his shop. Looks like they were looking into the shop.
I never really saw you drive by nor there wasn't any police force present. Beside do you think Fountain Valley police would suggest extra patrol between 5pm to Midnight? But then again I okay it.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:13 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by jdmkraziestyles
I figured that. But I still had to post what I did. No hard feelings though and everybody has their own opinion and Honda-Tech has a lot of members that have strong opinions about everything.
Yeah your right Honda-Tech does has alot of members that has strong opinions about everything. But not alot of them agree with your outcome. There are people who disagree with you and especially my mechanics. My mechanics has been following up on the thread and read everything you laid out. This is what their opinion basically you lied and still crying about it after you got your car back.

The fact that you made it seem that I was a thief and that I never gave back your money. Hrmmm.. Your deposit $1500 + missing part $500 + your plane ticket $100 = $2100 the amount we settled at.

I didn't weld your firewall my mechanic did but then the looks of it how could you tell when the glue was never taken off and firewall wasn't redone.

Even though the paint job didn't came out not so great because of the painter who abandoned me. The quality of paint wasn't spare the brand name used on your car is PPG.

Doing RHD conversion is basically reverse engineering. Despite the whole entire ordeal I have done my share of mistakes and regrets but how would I learn if there wasn't any mistakes involved. This is one of the mistakes taken in a project where another person can turn everything upside-down, leave without a trace, and then I take the hit for it.

From all of this mess paint is no longer offer but everything else is still offer.

Last edited by inspiration; 09-22-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by inspiration
Yeah your right Honda-Tech does has alot of members that has strong opinions about everything. But not alot of them agree with your outcome. There are people who disagree with you and especially my mechanics. My mechanics has been following up on the thread and read everything you laid out. This is what their opinion basically you lied and still crying about it after you got your car back.

The fact that you made it seem that I was a thief and that I never gave back your money. Hrmmm.. Your deposit $1500 + missing part $500 + your plane ticket $100 = $2100 the amount we settled at.

I didn't weld your firewall my mechanic did but then the looks of it how could you tell when the glue was never taken off and firewall wasn't redone.

Even though the paint job didn't came out not so great because of the painter who abandoned me. The quality of paint wasn't spare the brand name used on your car is PPG.

Doing RHD conversion is basically reverse engineering. Despite the whole entire ordeal I have done my share of mistakes and regrets but how would I learn if there wasn't any mistakes involved. This is one of the mistakes taken in a project where another person can turn everything upside-down, leave without a trace, and then I take the hit for it.

Don't you even come into this thread and say that he is not the victim. You and your shop sucks. Just flat out sucks. Do not make me post the shyt picks of your welds. If that's the best you could do or your workers. THEN STOP WORKING ON CARS BEFORE YOU KILL SOMEONE. YOUr install sucked. The dam thing leaked. That's why we had to fix your welds and have a true body shop repair parts we could not do in house. Customers cars are not a learning tool. Period. Go buy a shell and do it. Or your own personal car. Not only was the car you returned or should say we repo'ed. Was a dam death trap. Not safe for a **** roach to ride in. You endangered jon life, his daughter and wife. Your a theif- O dam do not get me started. Lets not forget you stole his front bumper off his car and sold it to a diffrent member off honda-tech. All to pay you debt. Half or should I saw all the parts that he provided to do the swap you clucked. Your little settlement did not cover what it cost to rebuild his car. You left this man stranded in the middle of no were with a car that could not drive. You left a customer high and dry. And we are still are suppose to support you? You told him owell. I was there remember? I effen video tapped it. If I was not there what was he going to do. I not even going to say how much of a burden you caused me. I chaulk that shyt up as a lost because I met a new friend for life. And a couple of his friends too. Man you got your nerves. Have someone fly over 1k miles and leave them stuck at a airport. Twice you did this. Some business owner you are. Vu tung you are a thief, un honnest person, scammer, and a person that should never be allowed to touch a car. I have a few other words but I keep that to myself. If I was the owner of this site I would ban you. You really needed your **** kicked for this. You better be lucky that Jon is a family man and a good heart person. If that was my car I would of went ape shyt on you. I not going to hold my tounge on you. If you were such a shop why could you not complete the car? You do not know how to out source jobs? You do not have business relations with other shops? Answer these questions since you want to speak up months later. How come the same day I picked up the car I had the motor out the car in 15 min and on the car on the trailer again on its way to paint and body. oppps. Did I forget to tell you that you should completely bolt in the motor before giving the customer his car to way back to san jose. Since you said the car is done. Would you like to pay my time and labor to fix this mess. I think not. I spent more time trying to find parts that you stole to put back on the car. Vu tung I am done with you. I'll let Finish product speaks for itself. Precisionmobilesoundwerks & Sir lerity motorsports all day every day. Crown autosports can walk off a cliff

You did not think I was not going to pull the dash out the car didn't ya.

Last edited by wrx-killer-Sti-eater; 09-23-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by inspiration
I never really saw you drive by nor there wasn't any police force present. Beside do you think Fountain Valley police would suggest extra patrol between 5pm to Midnight? But then again I okay it.

you okay what? Not a dam thing. YOu know what I am going to email the nice cop that came when we had it out at your shop and see if he would like to say a few words. Its funny when the cop said you need to be taken around back.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

FYI: My JDM Front Bumper, grill, hood latch, and lip were not STOLEN by his mechanic. Vu actually sold my property to another member here on HT that was scammed by him and got a lawyer. I spoke with the member on the phone about this to verify my property and indeed it was mine. He owed him all of those things since January or so and this member just got his items about 3-4 weeks ago when my car was there at his shop. I reported this also to the Fountain Vally Police Department. Here are pics of my front bumper he sold which is now on the HT members car: Sleepyboy2004.

Here are pics of my car before I dropped it off to his shop:

Matter of fact I am not done with you. You got me heated.

Care to explain this above. Thats theft. No matter what you say. And you involved or should I say got your other customer caught up. What did the cop say.... hummm. If we find his missing parts and if they are in the city on someone else's car we have the right to take them right there on the spot or have there car impounded. So now you have this other guy that did not even know whats going on caught up. Look who the bigger man is. Jon is. He could easy go to the pd with his information and get his parts back from your customer. But No. He let it slide. Not to many people would do that. I can't believe that.

And not a lot of people of people agree with us. Who cares. Let them make up there minds. Only two people that might be your friends backing you in this thread. This thread is a tool to let people know about you. We will let them make there own decisions. If anyone goes to you they have to be either a really close friend to you, sick in the head, Don't care because you are offering something to good to be true or just do not know about this thread. I got something really big instore for you coming soon. Wait till you see the next car show we attend
Old 09-23-2009, 08:10 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

FYI: My JDM Front Bumper, grill, hood latch, and lip were not STOLEN by his mechanic. Vu actually sold my property to another member here on HT that was scammed by him and got a lawyer. I spoke with the member on the phone about this to verify my property and indeed it was mine. He owed him all of those things since January or so and this member just got his items about 3-4 weeks ago when my car was there at his shop. I reported this also to the Fountain Vally Police Department. Here are pics of my front bumper he sold which is now on the HT members car: Sleepyboy2004.

Here are pics of my car before I dropped it off to his shop:

Matter of fact I am not done with you. You got me heated.

Care to explain this above. Thats theft. No matter what you say. And you involved or should I say got your other customer caught up. What did the cop say.... hummm. If we find his missing parts and if they are in the city on someone else's car we have the right to take them right there on the spot or have there car impounded. So now you have this other guy that did not even know whats going on caught up. Look who the bigger man is. Jon is. He could easy go to the pd with his information and get his parts back from your customer. But No. He let it slide. Not to many people would do that. I can't believe that.

And not a lot of people of people agree with us. Who cares. Let them make up there minds. Only two people that might be your friends backing you in this thread. This thread is a tool to let people know about you. We will let them make there own decisions. If anyone goes to you they have to be either a really close friend to you, sick in the head, Don't care because you are offering something to good to be true or just do not know about this thread. I got something really big instore for you coming soon. Wait till you see the next car show we attend
My customer was willing to work things out by sending the parts back as long he receive the exchange parts. Jon would of gotten his parts back but just wouldn't have it so I just let it be.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:27 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

you okay what? Not a dam thing. YOu know what I am going to email the nice cop that came when we had it out at your shop and see if he would like to say a few words. Its funny when the cop said you need to be taken around back.
The funniest thing he never really said that.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

cars with that get caught with stolen parts in california get crushed. your customer had no right to those parts, and you had no right to give those parts. you both were at fault and could have charges be pressed against both of you.
as soon as your customer became aware he was in possession of stolen property and wouldn't give it up or turn it in to the police department he became guilty of possession of stolen property. the fact he was willing to "work something out" is a moot point, because he knowingly possessed stolen property. he has no bargaining rights, nor can he stipulate the definitions of return. he has to take you(the shop in the wrong) to civil court to recoup his money lost due to your illegal practices.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:57 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by frontwheelfanatic
cars with that get caught with stolen parts in california get crushed. your customer had no right to those parts, and you had no right to give those parts. you both were at fault and could have charges be pressed against both of you.
as soon as your customer became aware he was in possession of stolen property and wouldn't give it up or turn it in to the police department he became guilty of possession of stolen property. the fact he was willing to "work something out" is a moot point, because he knowingly possessed stolen property. he has no bargaining rights, nor can he stipulate the definitions of return. he has to take you(the shop in the wrong) to civil court to recoup his money lost due to your illegal practices.
I never really heard of that part. The only thing I know of is that they will impound the car on the spot but anything after that is unknown.

The parts were mistakenly ship to him and he wasn't unaware about it until Jon speak to him. It is true that once a person is aware of the stolen part it has to be given back no matter what the circumstance is. But for him he was unaware about the laws of California.

The way he suggested it basically the ways of forum board dealing without any legal woes.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

it's your responsibility to replace the parts to the op regardless of the situation regarding your "mishap" in shipping. were you not willing to replace the parts?

weren't you the same guy that was painting the sir-g lights black and passing them off as itr lights to your customers?
Old 09-23-2009, 09:51 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by frontwheelfanatic
it's your responsibility to replace the parts to the op regardless of the situation regarding your "mishap" in shipping. were you not willing to replace the parts?

weren't you the same guy that was painting the sir-g lights black and passing them off as itr lights to your customers?
I were willing to replace the parts but Jon wanted his parts back.

My parts were black housing before I even purchase them and sold it to customer.

Quick Reply: BEWARE/SCAMMER: Crown AutoSports/Vu Tung (SoCal)