Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

2008 San Diego International Auto Show--- Display your Honda

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 11:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 San Diego International Auto Show--- Display your Honda

Greetings Everyone,

In recognition of the automotive enthusiast, the 2008 San Diego International Auto Show would like to present the members of Honda-tech with the opportunity to show their vehicles at our annual show. The show will run from December 26th – December 30th,2007. In addition to premier parking directly outside of the convention center in the display area, the owner of each selected vehicle will receive two VIP passes to this year's show. Though hours are yet to be specified, please note that current plans only require that you leave your vehicle for the day, so that vehicle owners are not inconvenienced.

To submit your vehicle, please email me a minimum of three pictures (exterior, interior, and engine bay), and a list of modifications, as well as your contact information. Don't be discouraged if you don't have the showiest car, we would like too see everything--- from the cars with rare JDM style to dedicated track day beaters. The San Diego Auto Show is a great opportunity to have a good time with friends and family, and also to get the club some decent exposure. The San Diego Auto Show recognizes the importance of the automotive landscape to those within the community, and I look forward to all of your submissions. If you have any comments or questions feel free to contact me via my email.

Regards,
Daniel Weinberger, San Diego International Auto Show
daniel@ncda.com