Notices

FS: B16/B18C5 Jackson Racing Supercharger Kit B Series Ported/ Rebuilt

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 07:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: B16/B18C5 Jackson Racing Supercharger Kit B Series Ported/ Rebuilt

I've come to terms that I won't be able to tackle this for some time, so I've decided to put my Jackson Racing Supercharger up for sale. I was planning to install on my B16 CRX this winter, but I just don't have the time to do it since this is currently my only car.

This supercharger kit comes with nearly everything you need to get going. I was told it may need a couple belts and hoses, but those can be picked up cheap at NAPA.

The previous owner had the sc rebuilt and ported by PSE Superchargers (http://www.psesuperchargers.com/) and only had it on for a couple thousand miles until he removed to go K.

This is the sticker from PSE used for tracking what was done.

The kit also comes with extras! Alternator, B20 crank pulley, and JRSC Boost Gauge.

I am looking for $1600 for everything. Shipping is extra and will be around $40-50.

If it doesn't sell in a week, I'll be putting it up on eBay. I will not part out and am not looking for trades. Unless it's a daily driver...then I may be interested.

I am paypal/eBay verified seller and have plenty of vouches. I am also motivated to sell, so please don't waste my time with silly offers.