Notices

95 integra LS fs/ft SC

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 integra LS fs/ft SC

* Vehicle Year/Make/Model: 95 LS integra
* Miles: round 170k on chassis close to 60k on motor
* Price: 2300 obo would like to trade for 92-99 hatch or coupe ek or eg, or ****, have something else? lemme know!
* Title: Salvage or Clear? clear

- Engine: 99 Ls motor, Offbrand header and an intake i made with intercooler piping. The motor came out of a 99, we did an obd1 conversion on the dizzy side and the car is currently running off a p06. The tranny is out of a 97 GSR.
- Interior: EG seats, Civic Steering wheel, Stock Radio, ITR climate control bezel, JDM GSR guage cluster.
- Exterior: Primer/black paint, true ITR hatch bought at JHOT imports
- Stereo & Nav: Stock
- Suspension: Skunkworks coilovers (old skool Skunk2) omni power front camber kit.

The Good: 99ls motor with gsr tranny, some kind of aftermarket clutch (was on the tranny when i bought swap), header, intake, relatively low miles, New blox TPS sensor and bosch o2 sensor, ITR goodies, AC and PS are there, the guy i bought the motor from said both worked, PS works for sure, can turn with your finger. Also I bought new dryer and other a/c parts. New ball joints upper and lower, new tie rod ends, new front calipers, new front brakes, new front wheel bearings, new front rotors. Power windows and sun roof both work.

The Bad: Running off SOHC ecu, the correct ECU and this thing will run perfect. small burn hole in passenger seat. The car could use some paint. there are little dings and what not here and there. There was some damage in the right quarter where the car had been hit. The previous owner pulled out 95% of the dent The rear driver side plastic (the part that is beside the rear seat) is broken, Cant get power door locks to work Also the car has steelies!

Car has wierd growling noise from front driver side tire, this is the reason most of the front end is brand new. Thought it was the hubs, but swapped spindles from a known good donor car and the problem persists. I will get new axles and new midshaft (believe midshaft bearing is bad) this week.

cant really see the dent here

there are no dents or anything in the fender, a buddy and i just tried spraying it with some paint

i have the door pieces and windo switch, my dumb *** put the door panel on before i put those in, they are in now.

the hatch compartment is a little dirty, extra p/s pump in there!
Old 01-21-2009, 02:49 PM

Default Re: 95 integra LS fs/ft SC

ttt no one?
Old 02-02-2009, 09:59 PM

Default Re: 95 integra LS fs/ft SC

do you have steering wheel cover? if so ill buy for 1700