Southeast Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina

IA '08: Midwest Caravan

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Dc2 Joe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dc2 Joe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i really hope i can make it to this one</TD></TR></TABLE>

you better!
Old 10-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Turbo_y8)

ohh didnt even notice im in the banner!!
Old 10-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow, brad.... making up for not posting... hahahahhaha, yeah deffinately you better show up if you say you will, maybe we will make it over a dozen people next year
Old 10-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Sanji

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Re: (1996ctr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1996ctr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wow, brad.... making up for not posting... hahahahhaha, yeah deffinately you better show up if you say you will, maybe we will make it over a dozen people next year </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, I'd love to see a bigger turnout this coming year. It's a blast, when you've got tons of import car enthusiasts in a caravan.

Oh, I'm thinking of finding a decent set of walkie-talkies that people can get locally, and tune in for the roadtrip. It'll be a MUCH easier way to keep in contact.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (toyomatt84)

i'm agreein with that 100% fully

i haven't really said this yet but matt if you need any help at all with anything just holler...

this will be my 3rd year going and i pretty much know the routine

oh and btw i went stage 2 with my STi on friday...uhhhh....yeah...i love the car 100% more then i ever have...plus i lowered it...yay for me...

/happiness...
Old 10-09-2007, 10:52 PM
Sanji

Default Re: (CW-R hatchback)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CW-R hatchback &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i'm agreein with that 100% fully

i haven't really said this yet but matt if you need any help at all with anything just holler...

this will be my 3rd year going and i pretty much know the routine

oh and btw i went stage 2 with my STi on friday...uhhhh....yeah...i love the car 100% more then i ever have...plus i lowered it...yay for me...

/happiness...</TD></TR></TABLE>

I appreciate it, bud. I'm just waiting on Don to give the final word on date/location, so I can finalize this thread, and hopefully get some people to come.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:00 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by toyomatt84 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yeah, I'd love to see a bigger turnout this coming year. It's a blast, when you've got tons of import car enthusiasts in a caravan.

Oh, I'm thinking of finding a decent set of walkie-talkies that people can get locally, and tune in for the roadtrip. It'll be a MUCH easier way to keep in contact. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well I may have company with me... but who knows what he'll be driving by then (he gets a different car every 6 months...) and possibly someone else too (who also gets a different car every 6 months... *shrugs*).

Matt we can just get CBs... then we can talk to truckers too.

Plus the antenna's would be pimpin' y0. .... /sarcasm
Old 10-10-2007, 04:03 AM
Sanji

Default Re: (thinknology)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by thinknology &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Well I may have company with me... but who knows what he'll be driving by then (he gets a different car every 6 months...) and possibly someone else too (who also gets a different car every 6 months... *shrugs*).

Matt we can just get CBs... then we can talk to truckers too.

Plus the antenna's would be pimpin' y0. .... /sarcasm</TD></TR></TABLE>

We could just use JDM parking poles for CB antennas.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:06 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by toyomatt84 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

We could just use JDM parking poles for CB antennas. </TD></TR></TABLE>

YESSSSS! I'm going to get two, then I'll have whips.

That would be sooooo usjdm... country style.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Sanji

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by thinknology &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

YESSSSS! I'm going to get two, then I'll have whips.

That would be sooooo usjdm... country style.</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol.

<FONT COLOR="red">DATE HAS BEEN UPDATED!</FONT>
Old 10-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ohh man heidi will be 21 with the date change!

Old 10-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yaaaayyy Ill be 18.... Im sooo excited cant wait to go... man this past week has been pretty messed up though and discouraging, exhaust fell off in middle of 94 in chicago at 3am and tonight I lost my keys to my car and my dads in canada and he has the spares..... anyone know how much honda charges to make keys and how long it takes, the only part that pisses me off was that it was the original key
Old 10-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

just get any eg car key.

my ej/ek key has opened other ek doors and every eg door ive tried on, well on friends cars of course!!
Old 10-11-2007, 03:13 AM

lol.

<FONT COLOR="red">DATE HAS BEEN UPDATED!</FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

Good deal... I'm pumped... let's go.... now.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Sanji

Good deal... I'm pumped... let's go.... now.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, unfortunately, you got quite a few months till then.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:02 AM

Well, unfortunately, you got quite a few months till then. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I know... shucks....
Old 10-12-2007, 06:09 AM
Sanji

I know... shucks.... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Cheer up, it gives you plenty of time to get your affairs in order, and possibly get your car to a state where you'd be happy to show it off.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:22 AM

Cheer up, it gives you plenty of time to get your affairs in order, and possibly get your car to a state where you'd be happy to show it off. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Truth... I may have fixed my overheating problem... and there are a couple things I want to change...
Old 10-12-2007, 06:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re:

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CW-R hatchback &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">oh and btw i went stage 2 with my STi on friday...uhhhh....yeah...i love the car 100% more then i ever have...plus i lowered it...yay for me...

/happiness...</TD></TR></TABLE>

pictures Jim.....pictures!!! now!
Old 10-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Sanji

Default Re: Re: (LoCobAnaNA)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LoCobAnaNA &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

pictures Jim.....pictures!!! now! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, he's got a good point there. Jim you need to post up at least 5 good pictures.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:27 AM
HRD PKR

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1996ctr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yaaaayyy Ill be 18.... Im sooo excited cant wait to go... man this past week has been pretty messed up though and discouraging, exhaust fell off in middle of 94 in chicago at 3am and tonight I lost my keys to my car and my dads in canada and he has the spares..... anyone know how much honda charges to make keys and how long it takes, the only part that pisses me off was that it was the original key </TD></TR></TABLE>

they charge like 2 bucks for keys.. and it takes 20 min tops... i get mine for like 50 cents.. and they are the same as orignial key
Old 10-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ok well i live near cincy and would love to meet up and cruise down. i have a place for free to stay and maybe two more people since my grandparents live down there.

i was hanging out with Don back in 03 when he had the red eclipse and everything was Next Gear Inc. I was there for the first Import Alliance meet and if anyone needs Don's number i have it. In fact i still have one of the original Next Gear Inc. t-shirts and wear it to work in.

Put me down to join in, my area code is 45036 so whatever stop point is closest i will meet you guys there.

Looking forward to going, pm me if i can be of help.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:19 PM
Sanji

Default Re: (crxrider)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crxrider &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok well i live near cincy and would love to meet up and cruise down. i have a place for free to stay and maybe two more people since my grandparents live down there.

i was hanging out with Don back in 03 when he had the red eclipse and everything was Next Gear Inc. I was there for the first Import Alliance meet and if anyone needs Don's number i have it. In fact i still have one of the original Next Gear Inc. t-shirts and wear it to work in.

Put me down to join in, my area code is 45036 so whatever stop point is closest i will meet you guys there.

Looking forward to going, pm me if i can be of help.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Glad to see you want to join up. Which checkpoint would you like me to put you under?
Old 10-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

probably kentucky
Old 10-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B16B_coupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B16B_coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

they charge like 2 bucks for keys.. and it takes 20 min tops... i get mine for like 50 cents.. and they are the same as orignial key</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah i was shocked... got there and they said 6.95 and they cut it got back to my friends house where the car is sitting and went to put the key in the door and it didnt work, and the nearest honda dealer is 25min away and my friend had to go to work so i call and the person said they cut it by hand and if i brought it back in they would fix it.

Quick Reply: IA '08: Midwest Caravan