Notices
Southeast Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina

Gauging Interest in dyno day @ S&R Performance

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gauging Interest in dyno day @ S&R Performance

Hey guys-

Figured I would post this up, as H-T is a pretty big forum, and Mase is a moderator here....

Bobby has expressed interest in holding a dyno day at S&R Performance, with Mase coming in to do the tuning. The thing is that Mase is REALLY busy, so we need to make it worth the trip for him, and one car is not going to cut it.

Please post up if you are interested in attending a dyno day on July 11 at S&R Performance. July 11 is my 26th birthday, so a Mase tune and a few dyno pulls would be GREAT party, IMO. I will supply the keg and will do any grilling that people desire.

Check out www.maseengineering.com for details on his business. He also has countless civic/integras that he has tuned, on top of Supras, Evos, STi, S2k... He is also familiar with domestics as well (Ford GT, Saleen, GT500 to name a few), so pass the word on!

Once again... Possible dyno day, with Mase in attendance for tuning, weekend of July 11. Post up if interested. I will keep a running tally in the first post of this thread. I think if we can get 5-6 cars for tuning, he would be down. If you are interested, PM me to reserve a spot, before they are gone!

I am going to post something up on TampaRacing as well.

Cheers!

John