Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > Regional Forums and Meets > South
Reload this Page >

DFW HIRING Plano, TX: Looking for all around guy that do Internet Sales & Ship Parts

South Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas

DFW HIRING Plano, TX: Looking for all around guy that do Internet Sales & Ship Parts

Old 07-14-2016, 12:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default DFW HIRING Plano, TX: Looking for all around guy that do Internet Sales & Ship Parts

Hello guys,

Not sure if this is the right thread to post.

Our company specialize in mainly Acura/ Honda, Porsche, BMW, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Motorcycle parts & Etc.. Mainly aftermarket exhaust performance parts. We're located in Plano (75074), just next to Plano Pkwy and Jupiter Rd. I am hiring a guy that can do all of the followings:

-Internet Parts Sales (ie: Ebay, Craigslist)
-Take pictures of our products
-Pick orders and package them
-Create labels to ship them out.
-Help with container unload (rarely)
-Promote on YouTube, Instagram, & Facebook online marketing
-Travel to local shows or shows outside of Texas

Starting pay $10-$12+ plus commissions or base salary depending on your experience.

Experience is a plus, but if you don't have any I'd love to train you if you're willing to learn. Must be cleanly dressed and have a positive attitude. That's all I'm asking for. Part time or full time. Our hours are 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday with a 30 mins lunch break in between.

Please email me your experience/resume and setup an interview: [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

Mark

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.