Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

The Truth

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Truth

Strada Industries is at it again. It is so frustrating to me when in one week, I read 3 separate posts by people who have been victimized by this person after what he did to us. Please stop buying his "product." Judge for yourself, the quality alone is sub standard but then to steal $2000+ on top of it all....dont be fooled.
Lots more pics of the trash http://mermanmotorsports.com/categor...ation-rip-off/
We hired an attorney, so between those fees and replacing the junk we are out over $4000. Thank you Jay Alvarez!
Attached Images    
Old 12-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The Truth

I am terrible at fiberglass and could do a better job than that. lol
Old 12-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The nature of that type of fiberglass will be rough on the inside and possibly have some voids under the gelcoat, but that is completely unacceptable. I repair/modify carbon fiber aerobatic planes and fiberglass private planes. If my work was like that I'd be fired. I wouldn't get away with one thing like that. I really should get back on making 3 piece front ends. I still have the eg stuff I started.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

im dumbfounded as to why he thought it was ok to ship that "part"...that looks like a 2nd graders paper mache project. thankfully you guys are persuing legal action, good luck to you guys!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by MrsMermanRacing
Strada Industries is at it again. It is so frustrating to me when in one week, I read 3 separate posts by people who have been victimized by this person after what he did to us. Please stop buying his "product." Judge for yourself, the quality alone is sub standard but then to steal $2000+ on top of it all....dont be fooled.
Lots more pics of the trash http://mermanmotorsports.com/categor...ation-rip-off/
We hired an attorney, so between those fees and replacing the junk we are out over $4000. Thank you Jay Alvarez!
You guys should had ordered from Pimar fiberglass in Florida. They were the ones that re did the front end for the G-Force Prelude, El Freddy Civic, Espinal Civic and a bunch of Pro RWD and modified drag cars in the Florida area.