Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Do not, I repeat do not order shit from Strada!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon5 Do not, I repeat do not order **** from Strada!

I ordered. Cf Trunk, three piece cf front end, cf wing, of course I paid 1600 down for Strada ind to start the work, so July comes Around I called him and he told me at that time my **** will be done in a few weeks ok so I paid him three weeks later the rest of the money 600! So he has 2200 of my money and I don't have ****, I did not fu k with him until September when he told me he made an ek kit when the whole time we discussed that I have Eg hatch. Now it's November 30 and I drive from San Antonio Texas to California to his business and I still got the run around! So he tells max and myself he will bring it to ifo Vegas In the morning! He doesn't even show up till late after the race and has the ***** to tell me that he will ship my ****! Wtf games nothing but games!
Old 12-02-2012, 05:32 PM
RESIDENT

Default Re: Do not, I repeat do not order **** from Strada!

Damn bro, another one. You are probably the 100th person being ripped off by Strada.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks for the heads up. are you going to get your money back?
Old 12-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

that sucks so he made a kit for a ek but u had a eg? and i hear alot of bad stuff from the guy can anyone post up good things? also i dont think its a good idea to bash him if he still has your money.. i hope u get your parts
Old 12-03-2012, 08:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

If I wouldve seen this guy face to face, he wouldve face down in his own blood if I didnt get my product or money back
Old 12-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Do not, I repeat do not order **** from Strada! Or EXOSPEED

will when are you going to ship my 99-00 civic three piece front end, 13x9 star 8 wheels, 23" slicks that I ordered almost a YEAR ago. I keep getting the same BS story from you that you are gonna ship them and have not heard from you since October. I paid all the money up front and these "teams" you sponsor get their stuff right away after they wreck is bs. I don't want to spend money to drive to California after I already paid for shipping to my town. I don't like putting people on blast but when I have not heard from the business I paid money for product will not answer I guess this is what I have to do to get an answer
Old 12-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

These people need to man the fukc up and handle there business and stop taking anymore orders!