Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

sdPANNprelude/BJ Jaraba......Still waiting for him to complete his end of deal

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default sdPANNprelude/BJ Jaraba......Still waiting for him to complete his end of deal

*UPDATE:10/10/13*
Tonight BJ Paypal'd me the money for the decals.Thank you.

In the middle of november I started to talking to BJ about his TE37s he had for sale here:
http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=38905

We agreed on a price that included no tires or lugnuts,but did include shipping and a new set of spoke decals(the wheels didn't have the decals applied originally).It took almost a month for him to get me the wheels,and when they did arrive they were poorly packaged(each wheel was loose in a large box with no padding,just slamming around inside).Luckily they weren't damaged in shipping,although one wheel did have several gouges on the face(look like tire dismounting damage)and two of the wheels had the inner barrels completely covered in axle grease.It would have been nice if he'd disclosed the damage to the one wheel(it certainly wasn't in the "like new" condition described),but I can get over that.In the end I finally got the wheels,and they are mechanically sound.

He told me he had a friend who works at Mackin who could get him new spoke decals.I've had zero contact from him after receiving the wheels.My texts,emails and PMs on here and NWP have not been returned.I could fully believe that he's fallen off the face of the Earth except for the fact he's been active on Facebook and Twitter.

All I want is to get what I was promised in the deal.Not sure why he'd be ducking me on such a small part of the transaction.

Last edited by TeamNextGenChris; 10-10-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:41 PM
06h
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: sdPANNprelude/BJ Jaraba......Still waiting for him to complete his end of deal

open up a paypal dispute, so that he'll smell the coffee! good luck.
Old 03-31-2013, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: sdPANNprelude/BJ Jaraba......Still waiting for him to complete his end of deal

*UPDATE:10/10/13*
Tonight BJ Paypal'd me the money for the decals.Thank you.

Just wanted to update this.Still nothing from BJ at all.On NWP he got mad about me starting a thread about this and threatened me,but never offered any onfo on the actual issue.

Anybody in the SD area know this guy?

Last edited by TeamNextGenChris; 10-10-2013 at 05:08 PM.