Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

"Readywheels.com" RIPOFF BEWARE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 11:07 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon3 "Readywheels.com" RIPOFF BEWARE!!!!

I recently placed an order with the joke of a company "ReadyWheels.com". I placed my order on 3/16/12, and they took my money for the payment out of the bank that same day. I never received any confirmation email from them as a receipt for the payment. I had to call them and request a receipt be sent to my email. Here's the kicker, they placed a Fedex tracking number in the receipt to make it appear as if they would be shipping the order for the wheels I attempted to purchase. I called multiple times to check status of the order and 8 times out of 10 my calls went straight to voicemail. With NO RESPONSE BACK FROM READYWHEELS. Then when I did get some one on the phone, they used the excuse that I was sent a tracking number and I needed to be patient. This is a scam that Readywheels used on me to attempt to get me to stop calling. They claimed my order had already been shipped and I just needed to wait. I kept checking the Fedex website as I did not trust Readywheels associates lies. Each time Fedex site status remained the same "Package not released for shipment".
I called again to request information as to when and why my order had not been shipped. I was then placed on hold by a Readywheels rep for 45 minutes, and then hung up on!!! It has now been six weeks and I am now having to go to my financial institution to begin efforts of getting my money back from this negligent irresponsible joke of a company.

The BBB (Better Business Bureau) rates this company with an "F" rating. The worst rating possible and have recorded multiple issues that are identical to this issue I'm experiencing. (Unfortunately I discovered these ratings and reports after I had placed my order with this company.)

I'm sorry I ever dealt with this EXTREMELY POOR EXCUSE FOR A COMPANY CALLED READYWHEELS.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:11 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: "Readywheels.com" RIPOFF BEWARE!!!!

This post is not spam and I'd be more than happy to discuss this sale with anyone who has questions, so that no one else gets burned or ripped off by these jokers.

I've been modding cars for years and do alot of purchases online from out of state vendors. This deal was without a doubt the crappiest, and shadiest to date. I almost wish I lived in Florida so I could go to this shop and put the fear of God into these turd bags.

Sorry my first post was negative..... I promise the next onese will be upbeat and more of a contribution to this Honda board.

Till then, happy motoring!