Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

-Mr. EG - Vouch Thread-

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 12:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: -Mr. EG - Vouch Thread-

Sold Gs-R Longblock locally.

Last edited by Mr. EG; 12-16-2011 at 07:03 AM.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Good guy to deal with. He bought a harness and he sent me some cores. would do again
Old 01-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thank you.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Seller beware
Mr. EG
http://www.hondamarketplace.com/member.php?u=999690518

Sold a conversion harness to him
He sent me a dpfi harness and a obd0 mpfi harness that as supposed to be uncut.
Got both harness and the mpfi harness was butchered.

We agreed that the mpfi harness was not wanted by either of us and he would give me 20.00 via paypal once the transfer was complete from his bank to his paypal account. Its now been like a week and nothing.
when I do text him the days it shoulda been transfered he says not done yet. And when I follow threw with a text he tells me to stop text so much over 20.00 and it hasnt been transferded yet.

So im dont texting him and this will stay here and on his vouch thread until I get my small amount of 20.00 as he puts it.
Here is my paypal

system_101_2000@yahoo.com
Old 02-12-2012, 06:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I am sorry it idn't go as planned. I sent you 2 harnesses as you requested and you sent me your harness.

Regardless sold Skunk2 upper control arms to B16RacerN2NR.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I've sent you a few PM's. No tracking number, no package... Taking longer than expected but as long as I get them soon, it'll be all good.

I don't want to go through PayPal for a refund because I really want/need this camber kit.

I've seen you logged on so I know you got my PM's. Hope you ain't playing the ignore game...
Old 02-27-2012, 10:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Still haven't heard a word... You got till the end of the day for my stuff to show up or produce a tracking number. If not, I gotta turn this into a PayPal claim...
Old 02-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I shipped it through work. I answered your PM's.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

still nothing. I asked for a tracking number in my PM's and all you gave me was "it's shipped. Should be at your house" That tells me nothing. I sent you the funds on the 10th. I still have no package or tracking number. I didn't even gave you a week before I even asked for the tracking number and still nothing. Been over 3 weeks and still nothing.

I'm going to make the PayPal claim right now. If during the claim my parts show up, then we're good. I feel i've given you PLENTY of time to at least produce a tracking number.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I also have had a Negative experience with Mr. EG (Nicholas Chiarmonte).

While it was not on this forum, it was through a internet forum. The forum this sale took place on is R3vlimited, which is a E30 BMW forum. Figured I would post on here since he can't seem to be able log into that forum to respond, nor does he seem to be able to find his phone to text me back.

Here is the series of events:

I PayPaled him money for a set of E30 front grills on February 12th, 2012. Messaged him to make sure he had received the money and also asked that he also notify me when he has shipped my item. I got confirmation that he had received the money almost immediately. Couple of days went by and I got no email or PM from him about anything, so I sent him a nice message asking if my items had shipped, etc.. And have yet to hear anything back from him. After attempting to contact him through email, PM, and even text message I decided it was time to open a PayPal dispute. Left it at that for a few days with not response so I escalated it to a claim and am now just waiting for PayPal to make a decision.

This is a fair warning to anyone buying anything from him to be extremely careful and possibly avoid dealing with him due to his seemingly shady tendencies.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I haven't been on either forum. I had a heath issue. All items were shipped and i will PM you with tracking #'s.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You haven't been on either forum for a while? Hmmmmm, lets go take a look at your recent posts then.

Seems that you have been able to post quite a bit on here, posted a few times on the 6th of March.

Paypal is taking care of this issue now, due to your lack of communication and shady dealings.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Mr. EG
I haven't been on either forum. I had a heath issue. All items were shipped and i will PM you with tracking #'s.
This is the **** that pisses me off. Why? Because you're insulting our intelligence. You don't think that every time I have posted in here or PM'd you that I don't check the time and date of your "latest activity"? You've been lurking around damn near everyday...

Health issue? Maybe recently you've had a health issue but not when I paypal'd you the funds on 2/10/12, or a week after, or a few days after the first week. I got the PM's showing you responding to a couple PM's saying you would get me a tracking number. I also have the one where your tracking number was "It was shipped. Should be at your house" I tried putting that in DHL, FedEx, UPS, and USPS but it wouldn't work

Also, PayPal just e-mailed me with the bunk *** tracking number from FedEx you tried to give them...

Originally Posted by jt223539
You haven't been on either forum for a while? Hmmmmm, lets go take a look at your recent posts then.

Seems that you have been able to post quite a bit on here, posted a few times on the 6th of March.

Paypal is taking care of this issue now, due to your lack of communication and shady dealings.
Hope yours gets taken care of...
Old 03-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Seems like me and B16Racer are in the exact same frame of mind.

Also anyone knows that you can make a shipping number on Fedex's website by just supplying them with info.

Even if the tracking number you have supplied me with is real, that means it took me tracking you down on a completely different forum, and waiting almost a month to finally just get my item shipped. Doesn't sound like a good way to gain a good review if you ask me.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jt223539
Seems like me and B16Racer are in the exact same frame of mind.

Also anyone knows that you can make a shipping number on Fedex's website by just supplying them with info.

Even if the tracking number you have supplied me with is real, that means it took me tracking you down on a completely different forum, and waiting almost a month to finally just get my item shipped. Doesn't sound like a good way to gain a good review if you ask me.
Paypal gave me the tracking number he gave them. It doesn't come up valid at all. Paypal is investigating further.

Did he give you one?
Old 03-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by B16RacerN2NR
Paypal gave me the tracking number he gave them. It doesn't come up valid at all. Paypal is investigating further.

Did he give you one?
Yea he gave me one. I had to delete the dashes in the tracking number to get it to register on fedex's website.

It said the shipping data had been received, however it had not actually been picked up by fedex yet.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

They were both shipped through worked. You can both stop bickering. I told you I had a health issue and almost lost my vision. I understand all you care about is your measly parts. Sorry I couldn't get your parts out on time. BTW both tracking numbers are valid, PayPal wouldn't let me type them in without dashes it was telling me they were "invalid".
Old 03-12-2012, 06:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

When did you tell us you had health issues? Oh yea on 3/10, almost a full month after both of us sent you the payment for the parts. So please excuse my hesitation to cut you a break after my repeated and failed attempts to contact you. If you take a second and look at this from our point of view, you might understand our frustration.

And like I stated above the tracking number does work, I am grateful that my “measly items” have FINALLY shipped. However I’m still disappointed with the series of events that I had to go through just to get them (I.E. coming onto a completely different forum just to get a response), I would have gladly spent the 10 dollars more and bought them new if I knew I would have had to wait this long and go thru this much hassle just to get my item.

I will stop “bickering” now, I have said my peace. The information is out there for future buyers to interpret as they wish, and I got a response from you, those are the only two things I was looking for.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I apologized for being late sending your parts. My health is more important that parts. I understand why your frustrated, but you have your parts.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

My tracking number is working now...

I have no clue why you're pissed off at us? You're the one laggin' and acting shady.

If these parts are so "measly," then just let me have them. Once I get them, just refund me my money and let me keep the parts... They are measly to you, right?

And nobody was bickering. Me and jt were just venting our frustration with your BS. And yes your health issue was BS. Like I said, i'm not saying you haven't recently had a health issue but the 2 weeks after I sent you the funds, you were perfectly fine.

On 2/22/12 (12 days after the funds were sent) I got a PM from you saying they were already shipped and that you were going to dig up the tracking number. Now I got a tracking number that says they were shipped on 3/9/12. So you lied and now are getting annoyed at me and jt? You need to stop that bullshit because you brought this on yourself...

BTW - Thanks for potentially (I say potentially because I won't know for sure that you sent me what I paid for. For all I know, you could have shipped me an 18" *****) sorting this out...
Old 03-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Should have slipped one of those in there to shove up your bleeding vag. Stop crying and enjoy your parts.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Mr. EG
Should have slipped one of those in there to shove up your bleeding vag. Stop crying and enjoy your parts.
This statement is really going to help you in the future with potential buyers.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I never scammed anyone. You are getting your product. End this pointless conversation, I apologized.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I never said you scammed us, guilty consious? What I was saying is that your attitude in the above statement isn't going to help sway potential buyers to do business with you.

P.S. I like how you removed your "Vouch thread" link from you sig.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

It's not needed anymore. All the sellers I want to vouch for me will do so.

Quick Reply: -Mr. EG - Vouch Thread-