Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

masterofphones

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 07:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default masterofphones

Hey guys, just want to give this seller a shout.

USER NAME: masterofphones
USPS Tracking #: 9405909699938305189725

Saturday March 25 I recently made a transaction to purchase a Type R ecu for $XXX.XX from masterofphones. All payment was made thru PayPal and successful. As we continue to communicate thru text he printed out a shipping label around 2pm and claim he left it in the mailbox for pick up. I questioned him about it later that evening and he said they picked it up because it was no longer in the mailbox. It was kind of effy to begin with because USPS are closed during noon on weekends, well at least for my area and his. But since it was on the weekend, I decide to give it until yesterday Monday to see if there will any update to the tracking # he provided. As far as today(Tuesday) the tracking only shows that the tracking label has been printed and nothing else. I assume USPS never got it because this is long enough for the item to be scanned and start moving. All in all he claim he called USPS and email them for the package update etc...but no success. Today I decide to call his local USPS and figure out which USPS is responsible to pick up the package in his area, etc...The package never made it to USPS Facility. In assumption, he never sent the package....or it was stolen(as he claim).

As a final request today, I ask him to just send the item if he had not and take it to the local USPS instead of putting in his mailbox so he can show me proof in receipt that the package is dropoff. Well that did not work, I decide to call and discuss the situation, he still claim that it may be stolen and started making bunch of nonsense excuses how he was going to go about it with his new claim. So he knew all along he was going to do a claim and did not inform me. I politely ask him, if it is stolen or what not, are you going to refund my money back to me? He got all defensive an said the package only have $50 insurance coverage on it and that is all he can pay me. Im like...ok, clearly my money is still in your paypal account....He also threw this to me, "Since you didn't pay for the insurance fee there is nothing I can do about it" Conversation goes on and on with him screaming lol, Last thing before I hung up with him, I clearly said, "If you want, you can still send me the item and we can continue, if not refund me my money in full and whatever claim you do on your end is up to you. He declined. 2 hours later he still texting me what he is planning to do...

As of now I have reported to Paypal and still awaiting for the solution. I have figured it was suspicious to begin with because he wanted me to send it to him as GIFT and not Goods and Products.

Here you go if you are reading this Mike
1 - If you did not want to sell the item after payment was made and received, MAN up and just tell me and refund me SIMPLE!!!
2 - Looking at your standard mailbox size, there is no way you can fit that box with the ECU and "PRINTED LABEL" in it. You mind as well leave it outside and let it get stolen like you stated
3 - You said that you contacted USPS CS and they put you on hold, well this is true but why would you contact USPS Customer Service when you have like 4 or 5 USPS local? I contacted one of your local USPS and they guide me straight to the facility that is responsible for delivery and pickup. Seems like you was playing like an idiot, well maybe you are one
4 - As any transaction, insurance fee for a item is not much, if you are sending a $1000 dollar item best bet have insurance on it. Stating that I did not pay for the coverage is plain stupid on your end.
5 - I request for you to send me proof that you contact USPS, you stated that there is no email copy because you send it on their website, USPS only have email for you to contact them and not a dropbox where you email freely.
6 - Dont tell me you are trying to resolve issue during this time, its not like anyone can help you since its passed open hours.

Screenshots are uploading at this time

Last edited by ShaunRR; 04-01-2017 at 05:07 PM. Reason: personal info removed
Old 03-31-2017, 11:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: masterofphones

Originally Posted by jdm_special
Hey guys, just want to give this seller a shout.

USER NAME: masterofphones
USPS Tracking #: 9405909699938305189725

Saturday March 25 I recently made a transaction to purchase a Type R ecu for $XXX.XX from masterofphones. All payment was made thru PayPal and successful. As we continue to communicate thru text he printed out a shipping label around 2pm and claim he left it in the mailbox for pick up. I questioned him about it later that evening and he said they picked it up because it was no longer in the mailbox. It was kind of effy to begin with because USPS are closed during noon on weekends, well at least for my area and his. But since it was on the weekend, I decide to give it until yesterday Monday to see if there will any update to the tracking # he provided. As far as today(Tuesday) the tracking only shows that the tracking label has been printed and nothing else. I assume USPS never got it because this is long enough for the item to be scanned and start moving. All in all he claim he called USPS and email them for the package update etc...but no success. Today I decide to call his local USPS and figure out which USPS is responsible to pick up the package in his area, etc...The package never made it to USPS Facility. In assumption, he never sent the package....or it was stolen(as he claim).

As a final request today, I ask him to just send the item if he had not and take it to the local USPS instead of putting in his mailbox so he can show me proof in receipt that the package is dropoff. Well that did not work, I decide to call and discuss the situation, he still claim that it may be stolen and started making bunch of nonsense excuses how he was going to go about it with his new claim. So he knew all along he was going to do a claim and did not inform me. I politely ask him, if it is stolen or what not, are you going to refund my money back to me? He got all defensive an said the package only have $50 insurance coverage on it and that is all he can pay me. Im like...ok, clearly my money is still in your paypal account....He also threw this to me, "Since you didn't pay for the insurance fee there is nothing I can do about it" Conversation goes on and on with him screaming lol, Last thing before I hung up with him, I clearly said, "If you want, you can still send me the item and we can continue, if not refund me my money in full and whatever claim you do on your end is up to you. He declined. 2 hours later he still texting me what he is planning to do...

As of now I have reported to Paypal and still awaiting for the solution. I have figured it was suspicious to begin with because he wanted me to send it to him as GIFT and not Goods and Products.

Here you go if you are reading this Mike
1 - If you did not want to sell the item after payment was made and received, MAN up and just tell me and refund me SIMPLE!!!
2 - Looking at your standard mailbox size, there is no way you can fit that box with the ECU and "PRINTED LABEL" in it. You mind as well leave it outside and let it get stolen like you stated
3 - You said that you contacted USPS CS and they put you on hold, well this is true but why would you contact USPS Customer Service when you have like 4 or 5 USPS local? I contacted one of your local USPS and they guide me straight to the facility that is responsible for delivery and pickup. Seems like you was playing like an idiot, well maybe you are one
4 - As any transaction, insurance fee for a item is not much, if you are sending a $1000 dollar item best bet have insurance on it. Stating that I did not pay for the coverage is plain stupid on your end.
5 - I request for you to send me proof that you contact USPS, you stated that there is no email copy because you send it on their website, USPS only have email for you to contact them and not a dropbox where you email freely.
6 - Dont tell me you are trying to resolve issue during this time, its not like anyone can help you since its passed open hours.

Screenshots are uploading at this time
You are lying about so much what I said was true I put it in the mailbox just like I said. In a box just like this for the mailman to pick up. Don't tell me if didn't fit it did.

I filed an insurance claim on 03/28/2017.

As soon as I was able to they don't let you file right away.

I called the cops and did an investigation. Here is the proof and they don't let you file until 3 days after it has not tracking either and they are currently investigating it.

tr

I never said I would not refund you and I did try to tell you that I would pay you after I got the insurance claim. You are a liar.

You filed a charge back before it could have ever been delivered maybe the post office couldn't scan it as far as I know maybe you received it and got paid for it too.

I did nothing but try to work with you and you accused me of not sending it here is all the proof I have.

You got your refund so don't go telling people you did not. I'm out money and my computer which I did send.

Here is your refund that was sent

MAR312017
Davie Refund Sent
Loading transaction details forDavie Refund Sent
- negative$160.00
Close
The original purchase was March 25, 2017.Refunded toDavie Vuedavie892006@hotmail.comTransaction ID3DF49783L89939830Total paid by you
$160.00Refund detailsTotal refunded to Davie Vue
$160.00
Print details

Your the liar and need to change what you said. I tried working with you and you did not want to believe or listen now I have to work with the cops and usps to try to get my insurance for the package.

Last edited by ShaunRR; 04-01-2017 at 05:08 PM. Reason: personal info removed
Old 03-31-2017, 11:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

There is proof of everything I sent

Old 04-06-2017, 10:43 AM
HT White Ops

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Folks who are not involved with this situation please read the rules of this board:

https://honda-tech.com/forums/sales-...-read-2848623/

**Those who are not parties to the transaction in question, or have not had personal experience with the vendor/product in question, should refrain from adding comments to the discussion. Failure to do so will result in posts being deleted.**

Any further posts from people without relevant experience with the user will be removed.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Refunded 6 days after he purchased it.
MAR312017
Davie VueRefund Sent
Loading transaction details forDavie VueRefund Sent
- negative$160.00
Close
The original purchase was March 25, 2017.

Waited to see if the mail got lost and was found. Most likely it was stolen. I may never know. He could have got it for all I know and they just never scanned the tracking.