Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 01:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (DCcliffjumper2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ******From ricexgurl's (ALex Cho) ebay: &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I also have other things for sale.

Honda Cup Holder, Honda CD Pocket, 90 DSM AWD Turbo ECU Manual. Rebuilt by Mitsubishi Graveyard. Very rare ECU! Brand New! Cosmo Racing Red anodized Fuel pressure regulator with liquid filled gauge. 90-93 Integra Climate Control. 90-93 Integra Clock. Clarion VRX630 In dash LCD. Never Installed! Brand New! Still in box bags are open only to inspect. I paid $900. JVC 12 Dics CD Changer(Needs wire) used in good condition! Newly rebuilt by Prescision! Garret Air Research T-28 Turbo. Less than 800 Miles. NO SHAFT PLAY! Internally gated. Grant Steering Wheel with Hub. Does not come with horn button. Used. Not sure of the size but its a small wheel. 91 CRX Fuel Injectors. B&M Mega Shifter ****
**** end ebay

Awww there goes all your stolen stuff boosted dc!</TD></TR></TABLE>

AH it gets even better! Looking at ricexgurl's (Alex Cho) feedback on Ebay, he has a transaction for a 90-93 Integra Climate Control which ended at $1.75 and sold to monkeyboy718.

- monkeyboy718 is listed as being in Flushing, NY (just like Alex used to be when he was Panda EK)

- ricexgurlis listed as being in Brooklyn, NY which is pretty much where Ridgewood is (the place people sent their stuff).

- Interestingly enough, monkeyboy718 was selling a Precision T28 turbo AND a Clarion InDash (JUST like ricexgurl is!) Check out monkeyboy718's feedback and click on the items:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaym...oy718

- The VERY same T28 turbo (which was scammed from Nick W) and Clarion InDash (scammed from jdm_kenji)

NOT only are ricexgurlAND monkeyboy718 the SAME person (Alex Cho), he's actually posting **** up and buying it himself for cheap (see 90-93 Integra Climate Control) to jack up the feedback rating on both names!
Old 08-17-2004, 01:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (boosted dc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boosted dc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Grease M0nkey29 - This is the scammers AIM name.

Alex Cho
1700 Hart St
Ridgewood, NY. 11385-1144

Scammers Address.

Scammers Xanga = http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=GreaseMonkey29

Picture taken down.. for now.. until a resolution is made.

Modified by azn6q at 9:46 PM 7/15/2004</TD></TR></TABLE>

Can you post up his pic again? I'm going to try and help the guys who got scammed find this guy.
Old 08-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (PhAtBoY Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PhAtBoY Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

AH it gets even better! Looking at ricexgurl's (Alex Cho) feedback on Ebay, he has a transaction for a 90-93 Integra Climate Control which ended at $1.75 and sold to monkeyboy718.

- monkeyboy718 is listed as being in Flushing, NY (just like Alex used to be when he was Panda EK)

- ricexgurlis listed as being in Brooklyn, NY which is pretty much where Ridgewood is (the place people sent their stuff).

- Interestingly enough, monkeyboy718 was selling a Precision T28 turbo AND a Clarion InDash (JUST like ricexgurl is!) Check out monkeyboy718's feedback and click on the items:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaym...oy718

- The VERY same T28 turbo (which was scammed from Nick W) and Clarion InDash (scammed from jdm_kenji)

NOT only are ricexgurlAND monkeyboy718 the SAME person (Alex Cho), he's actually posting **** up and buying it himself for cheap (see 90-93 Integra Climate Control) to jack up the feedback rating on both names! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Excellent information
I haven't been scammed by him personally, but something about his boldness has rubbed me the wrong way, so I've been trying to help. Thanks for helping as well.
If you need any help, let me know, as you attempt to help the people who were conned
Old 08-18-2004, 10:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DCcliffjumper2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I feel sorry for the winner of that auction, delio trinidad, he's gonna get scammed or have the karma of buying stolen goods........a lose lose situation </TD></TR></TABLE>
In a way I do too, but there's no way the buyer can ever know (on ebay) if what is being sold is in fact NOT stolen. But I do get your point. I also did notice how much you're helping even though you're not directly involved....but you are mistaken. We are all....in a way...involved. We all are Honda enthusiasts looking out for each other and I admire you for doing what you are doing. Keep it up. I really hope this guy gets his. And let's all remember...Karma's a BITCH and he'll get it in the end.
Old 08-18-2004, 11:08 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

damn, some good investigating.
Old 08-18-2004, 11:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In in NYC! Just read this whole thread and its upsetting. ******* Scammer. As some of you know as DJFreeze im calling the cops on him this week because of the scams he's pulled on fellow h-t members.

A couple of us should get together and act like were gonna pick up a part locally and just "have a talk" with him
Old 08-19-2004, 05:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MestizoRacer310)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MestizoRacer310 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
In a way I do too, but there's no way the buyer can ever know (on ebay) if what is being sold is in fact NOT stolen. But I do get your point. I also did notice how much you're helping even though you're not directly involved....but you are mistaken. We are all....in a way...involved. We all are Honda enthusiasts looking out for each other and I admire you for doing what you are doing. Keep it up. I really hope this guy gets his. And let's all remember...Karma's a BITCH and he'll get it in the end.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you're absolutely right, and thanks

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Andres-eh2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">In in NYC! Just read this whole thread and its upsetting. ******* Scammer. As some of you know as DJFreeze im calling the cops on him this week because of the scams he's pulled on fellow h-t members.

A couple of us should get together and act like were gonna pick up a part locally and just "have a talk" with him</TD></TR></TABLE>

DJfreeze is another one that didn't use to be a scammer, I remember selling him some black suzu wheels I had once a couple years ago on urbanracer. I delivered them to his home, right down the road from e-town raceway park......he lives in old bridge.
back to "alex cho", this guy needs to be held to account for the scamming he's done and continues to try to do. He won't stay away from HT, so someone might eventually get scammed again by him.
I'd be cool with "picking up a part locally", just need to make a fake name first, cause I go by DCcliffjumper2 everywhere online, except for my AIM (which I never use), and it's close enough.....RScliffjumper2
Old 08-22-2004, 11:37 AM

bump fo justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2004, 03:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (jdm_kenji)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdm_kenji &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bump fo justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>
I'd like to see the day when scammers have to "register" like sex offenders do....
Old 08-22-2004, 05:17 PM

Default Re: (MestizoRacer310)

Quote, originally posted by jdm_kenji »
bump fo justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-22-2004, 06:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (PhAtBoY Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PhAtBoY Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I'm going to try and help the guys who got scammed find this guy. </TD></TR></TABLE>

So any new developements?
Old 08-22-2004, 08:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i want my damn money back bump!
Old 08-23-2004, 08:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Iceman05)

bump for the people this **** bag scammed
Old 08-23-2004, 08:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (DCcliffjumper2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DCcliffjumper2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

So any new developements?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm still waiting for someone to post the pics of Alex Cho. Also, has anyone gotten in touch with Haggar, the guy he scammed using his Flushing, NY address?
Old 08-23-2004, 09:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm still waiting for someone to post the pics of Alex Cho. Also, has anyone gotten in touch with Haggar, the guy he scammed using his Flushing, NY address?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i have one maybe 2 but imagestation is down right now so ill post them later
Old 08-24-2004, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (vtec69)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vtec69 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i have one maybe 2 but imagestation is down right now so ill post them later</TD></TR></TABLE>

try we-did-todd
Old 08-26-2004, 11:31 PM

I got a hold of haggar, his address is

1708 hart street, ridgewood ny

Old 08-27-2004, 06:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GREASE MONKEY = TURBO POWA, SCAMMER ALERT! (boosted dc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boosted dc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I got a hold of haggar, his address is

1708 hart street, ridgewood ny

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hmm...that's the same address he used in the current scams.
Old 08-27-2004, 06:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hmm...that's the same address he used in the current scams. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah......I still feel like this guy lives in Brooklyn.......have the people that been scammed tried anything new to get their stuff back........do they still want their stuff back.......I would assume they do.............so let's hear some ideas
Old 08-27-2004, 07:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm still waiting for vtec69 to post pics of what he looks like.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey guys not sure if this helps
I think i found his xanga and his lady's xanga
On his xanga there pics of an integra hope that helps you guys

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx...ey718

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=RiceXGurL
Old 09-01-2004, 03:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sorry for the delay and for the crappy pics but here are some
hope this helps
I thought i had better pics of him but its better than nothin

Wearing the leather coat

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PhAtBoY Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm still waiting for vtec69 to post pics of what he looks like.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 09-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (PhAtBoY Si)

damn 6 pages. i hope justice is served... for scammers
Old 09-01-2004, 03:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (advertise)

for the peeps to lazy to look... is this his teg?

Modified by Jacen at 11:25 PM 9/1/2004
Old 09-01-2004, 05:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Jacen)

Like I said b4 I cant believe that this guy is a scammer..Its kinda like finding out someone you knew is a mass murderer..Anyway he performed a mpfi swap on my car and went way beyond what someone I think would do for someone he met on the internet.. However, the info that you guys gathered is extremely compelling.. A Slam Dunk you can call it.. I know he was going through problems and was jobless. I in fact tried to get him a job as a mechanic at a shop I was affialiated with..Glad that didnt go through.. Only thing I can gather from speaking to him from time to time was that he thought that because he was scammed on numerous occasions that it was okay to join the ranks.. From what I know he lives in brooklyn and I will try to find his cell number that he called me on...I hope this helps. Its a shame that it was so widespread....