Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

:::djsalix = complete scammer:::

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 10:06 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (desidesire1218)

you know what they say 1 bad experience with a person outweighs 100 good ones.....

Old 08-01-2006, 10:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (YeuEmMaiMai)

yeah and one idiot is still the idiot by the end of the night. oh and cats always land on their feet. oh and if you walk into an airport sideways, you're going to bangkok.

1 bad experience? please tell me what you would have done in vsm's situation. would you spend the other 3 grand on the car that you knew was ****, in the end spending 3500? or would you have tried to get ur down payment back, and (lets just say) if you couldn't would you have walked away with 3000? even though I KNOW that you would have gotten your 3500 back. what would YOU have done?
Old 08-01-2006, 10:11 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

how about I tell you what I would have done in the seller's position instead?

Be upfront and honest about what I was selling.

If I was buyer I would have walked away
Old 08-01-2006, 10:13 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YeuEmMaiMai &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how about I tell you what I would have done in the seller's position instead?

Be upfront and honest about what I was selling.

If I was buyer I would have walked away</TD></TR></TABLE>

How much more honesty can you get after looking at the car YOURSELF?!

Point proven: If you thought it was a bad investment, you would have walked away, just like the majority of the human beings.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:15 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

you cannot lie to lure someone down to see what you are selling.............
Old 08-01-2006, 10:19 PM

you're telling me pictures lure a person? you're telling me you wouldn't have asked okay whats the car all about? whats wrong with it? okay now how much of it is fixable? how much do YOU think i'll have to spend on top of it? vsm_EJ6 is just a stupid buyer. Thank you for having some intelligence.

oh and even after you were "lured" to see what hte other person is selling, you could always walk away, no one if forcing you to do ****. it's america, you live in a free country (as long as you abide by the constitution)
Old 08-01-2006, 10:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YeuEmMaiMai &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you cannot lie to lure someone down to see what you are selling.............</TD></TR></TABLE>
agreed 100%
i bought a car off of ebay
lol it was in CT actually...stratford...the seller informed me of all the problems
and the price was right sooo..I flew to CT from GA and drove it home. I saw things that were wrong with the car on the way home but the seller told me about these things so i was not dissapointed..you dont have to lie.....and if you say you arent lying then why do you cover up every move you make??
Old 08-01-2006, 10:23 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

if I offered you my 94 honda for sale and showed you pictures of the car that did not have rust on them and you came down to see the car and it has rust on it would you be happy that I missrepresented the facts as to the condition of the car?

I doubt it.

Time for you to grow up and look at the big picture in life son..........
Old 08-01-2006, 10:25 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YeuEmMaiMai &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if I offered you my 94 honda for sale and showed you pictures of the car that did not have rust on them and you came down to see the car and it has rust on it would you be happy that I missrepresented the facts as to the condition of the car?

I doubt it.

Time for you to grow up and look at the big picture in life son..........</TD></TR></TABLE>

I would walk away without even thinking twice if you misrespented your car, then I would go home and jerk off to your moms naked pictures. Do not ever call me son in your entire life ever again. Oh and we live in NEW ENGLAND, all honda's have rust, if they don't, then you question it.

You need to chill the expletive out, grow the expletive up, lay the expletive back, and watch some family guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCZcFdVCS3M&NR
Old 08-01-2006, 10:27 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

so you like to screw old grandma's hunh?

how about I dont call you son and instead call you dog...oh wait a dog is smarter than you are......
Old 08-01-2006, 10:28 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YeuEmMaiMai &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so you like to screw old grandma's hunh?

how about I dont call you son and instead call you dog...oh wait a dog is smarter than you are......</TD></TR></TABLE>

okay. lol i have nothing against you, i'm just saying, i hate it when people call me son.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (FlatBrokeHatch)

wow thats messed up

it was h22 ready all right
Old 08-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by desidesire1218 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you're telling me pictures lure a person? you're telling me you wouldn't have asked okay whats the car all about? whats wrong with it? okay now how much of it is fixable? how much do YOU think i'll have to spend on top of it? vsm_EJ6 is just a stupid buyer. Thank you for having some intelligence.

oh and even after you were "lured" to see what hte other person is selling, you could always walk away, no one if forcing you to do ****. it's america, you live in a free country (as long as you abide by the constitution)</TD></TR></TABLE>

He has a point, atleast you were able to see the stuff wrong on the outside with the car.

What's the excuse for selling Amy her knocking motor?
Old 08-01-2006, 10:58 PM

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (dunkd)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dunkd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">He has a point, atleast you were able to see the stuff wrong on the outside with the car.

What's the excuse for selling Amy her knocking motor?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thank you for agreeing. The "excuse" or rather REASON for the knocking motor was provided to you in the thread. I specifically remember talking to you about it on AIM. The motor was working fine right before we pulled it out. No idea what the **** happened, yet he still agreed/offered to pay. **** happens, you deal with it; and he's working on paying you whatever the price was you all agreed on. He's just having a hard time getting adjusted in MO.

True Story: My computer wasn't working, it would start up, and then go to the windows loading screen, and then freeze, and then turn off. Random? yes it was. I tried working on it for a day, didn't know what the hell was wrong with it. Brought it to circuit city to get some tech dudes to look at it. They couldn't fix it, so I brought it back, I was pissed off, so I kicked it as hard as I could. Turned it on, and worked like a charm afterwards.

Point of true story: **** happens.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Clever Girl

You gave him a non refundable downpayment on a car you didn't inspect yet? After only looking at pics?
Old 08-02-2006, 12:11 PM
amy

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by desidesire1218 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The motor was working fine right before we pulled it out. No idea what the **** happened, yet he still agreed/offered to pay. **** happens, you deal with it; and he's working on paying you whatever the price was you all agreed on. He's just having a hard time getting adjusted in MO
</TD></TR></TABLE>

BULL ******* ****.

First of all, wow I started my car and it spun the main bearings... Congratulations i think i set a new record. Do I get some sort of prize?

You can stop with all your "the motor was fine" unless of course a Knocking noise and oil seeping out by the crank is "fine" in your book ?

Why the expletive else would someone put a motor in a car (HAHAHHA who knows where this motor even came from in the first place I've been too many different stories to even know) just to rip it back out and be like, Oh I did that I'm done with it now, let me part it out.

Do you realize how stupid that seems?

You and your buddy get a motor, spin a bearing or maybe you bought it that way and decided you were going to pass the fun on to me? and now I'm stuck with a hunk of ****. Thanks so much.

I can't believe you're defending him. If this were my friend in this situation I would have slapped him/her upside the head and said wtf are you thinking? Or better yet, I would have made sure they didn't even sell a steaming pile of **** to someone.

K thanks.

Oh and is my $200 ready yet?

Old 08-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Trial User

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by desidesire1218 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

the feeling is the same between us oh btw, just because of that picture, you have no right to talk anymore. go touch yourself in the shower some more </TD></TR></TABLE>

yo that **** is too funny! Lesson learned, buy a stock car and do your own project not buy someone else's failed project that way you know what you put in there
Old 08-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (amy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by amy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

BULL ******* ****.

First of all, wow I started my car and it spun the main bearings... Congratulations i think i set a new record. Do I get some sort of prize?

You can stop with all your "the motor was fine" unless of course a Knocking noise and oil seeping out by the crank is "fine" in your book ?

Why the expletive else would someone put a motor in a car (HAHAHHA who knows where this motor even came from in the first place I've been too many different stories to even know) just to rip it back out and be like, Oh I did that I'm done with it now, let me part it out.

Do you realize how stupid that seems?

You and your buddy get a motor, spin a bearing or maybe you bought it that way and decided you were going to pass the fun on to me? and now I'm stuck with a hunk of ****. Thanks so much.

I can't believe you're defending him. If this were my friend in this situation I would have slapped him/her upside the head and said wtf are you thinking? Or better yet, I would have made sure they didn't even sell a steaming pile of **** to someone.

K thanks.

Oh and is my $200 ready yet?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

X2

He's just a pile of ****.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (skunked)

Yo desidesire1218. I don't have time to sit here and pick apart your "drunk rant"...but I will comment on a few key points where you are completely out of your element.

You had nothing to do with this deal besides claiming that you would of baught the car if Cliff didn't. You should be thankful that YOU didnt get raped out of your hard earned money on this car. Stop pretending like you know every detail of what went on... because it's fact that you don't. Why wouldn't Ahad just be straight up with us to begin with and tell us the ALL the problems upfront? It's simply shady and a low thing to do to someone and there is no excuse for it.

Everything on that list is absolutely true. If anyone from NY wants to come check the car out and vouche...I will be gladly to show you the car in person along with all the reciepts for every nut and bolt and part needed for this cars resurection.

Welp I have a life and I must go attend to it. Enjoy being an 18yr old loser that makes threads about "break ups". https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1674109
Old 08-02-2006, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (skunked)

It was a non-refundable $500 dollar deposit. The car was 3,000 total, but I also spent $500 on the trip to and from CT, ontop of the price of the u-haul and dolly. So at 1000 total, with 2500 left on the car, I thought the problems were worth it.

It's not exactly the easiest thing to pinpoint each and every bolt that was on a car. Great, a lot of the fixes should've been done anyways, and I'm going to get the body work done for it soon, but wtf man. "H22 ready EK hatch". That means its ready for an h22, which is quite decieving on what I recieved. The day was going bad as it was, after the **** we dealt at uhaul, we just wanted to get back.

He misinterpreted the situation, and lured me down to CT. Upon doing so, and not being 100% honest about everything, that makes him a deceitful piece of ****.

Now onto Amy's motor.. explain this one desire, you ******. Ahad told me that he was selling the car because he picked up a great deal on a GSR, and had just spun a bearing in the car and didn't want to put another h22 in it. He also told me the last motor in the car was the motor he sold me. The motor I have has obd2 injectors, the wire harness I have is wired for obd1 injectors. Amy's motor is obd1. hm.. I just found this one out recently.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (FlatBrokeHatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FlatBrokeHatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yo desidesire1218

Welp I have a life and I must go attend to it. Enjoy being an 18yr old loser that makes threads about "break ups". https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1674109</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow.. lmfao. DarkDesire you are a cryass.. please kill yourself, I'm sure your ex would prefer you to do that "after a break up".
Old 08-02-2006, 02:03 PM
dotmichael to you

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (vsm_EJ6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by desidesire1218 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">no you little ******, i'm not djsalix. i don't make up people, i'm not you, or wait, you're "girlfriend" who just happened to make a thread about YOUR belated birthday. you ******* attention seeker. </TD></TR></TABLE>

You are seriously asking for it. You are ******* opening your mouth about the wrong **** and it is going to bite you in the ***.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (. M i c h a e l)

Update: He PM'd me, offered to pay me for the bolts and a lil extra. I'll let you all know how it goes.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:30 PM
dotmichael to you

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vsm_EJ6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Wow.. lmfao. DarkDesire you are a cryass.. please kill yourself, I'm sure your ex would prefer you to do that "after a break up".</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm so ******* sick of people defending their friends on here. Even when the bullshit adds up in favor of the "scamee", they come along and try to dispute. He did it with Amys engine and is doing it now.

attention:

its FINE to defend your friends. I do so all the time, hell I even do it to people online if I feel their integrity is worth defending, but if your friend is lying and there are BLATANT facts, then just dont bother getting involved.

With that, desidesire...I am the furthest thing from an attention *****. I completely fabricated Amanda...in fact, I'm not even at her house right now. I took the naked shower picture of myself and decided to post it on honda-tech. You are a ******* idiot.

IDIOT!
Old 08-02-2006, 03:06 PM

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (. M i c h a e l)

1) .micheal, shut the expletive up. I'll deal with you and your **** another day.

2) vsm_EJ6 and flatbrokehatch, is that what you're going to do? search for the 5 threads i've created on honda-tech, and then go through it and rip it apart? Bitch as, you didn't know my intention or anything. That thread was created at what time? 7:02 PM. I was sitting in the middle of class bored as ****, and thought it'd create a nice discussion. So screw the both of you.

3) Amy, how many ******* times do we have to go through this? The motor you bought was taken out by me and djsalix. I helped him deliver it to your place. I know everything that happened to the motor. It was bought directly from http://www.hmotorsonline.com and I helped unload it from the truck. That is the motor YOU recieved in working condition. And I will argue that point till the end of time. It was working 100% when we pulled it out, I saw it for my own eyes.

djSaLiX has owned how many h22s? 1 that came with the car. 1 that he bought from a junkyard. and 1 that he bought from http://www.hmotorsonline.com. The one that came with the car was sold to someone local. Hopefully they can come on here and post that they recieved it. The motor that was recieved from the junkyard, was given to vsm_EJ6 with the hatch. Amy, you did get the motor from hmotors.

I'm not defending HIM, i'm defending the fact that motor was working fine. The only reason this thread was created by vsm_Ej6's friend was because he jumped on the bandwagon which you created while you were PMS'ing.