Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

:::djsalix = complete scammer:::

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 02:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (. M i c h a e l)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by . M i c h a e l &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">furthermore...technically the guy didnt scam you. you didnt look over the car and boxes of parts well enough. there was nothing in writing that he was going to help you out and just based on what the car looked like and what he did to Amy you should not have believed one damn word he said.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I got the car before Amy's thread. And yes, he did say he was going to help me. It was part of the agreement with me buying the car. Please don't start assuming.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:06 PM
ucb
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (ucb_evo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ucb_evo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well, you know where he lives right? Why dont you pay him a personal visit? </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 07-31-2006, 02:08 PM
dotmichael to you

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ucb_evo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well, you know where he lives right? Why dont you pay him a personal visit? </TD></TR></TABLE>

He supposedly moved to Missouri.
Honda-Tech Member

Read above. Michael beat me to it.
Lan
Honda-Tech Member

^^^^^^^ x2
Old 07-31-2006, 05:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (FlatBrokeHatch)

-Both lower ball joints were destroyed &lt;-- my fault didn't know that BOTH were done.
-Pass side upper ball joint destroyed &lt;-- my fault i didn't know
-Completely hacked harness(said it was originally on this motor... but impossible because it has obd1 injector plugs) &lt;--i told you the harness needed to be rewired
-Missing front mount braket &lt;--i never said i had the front mount bracket, i said i got the HCP crossbar which does NOT come with the bracket, i had never used the front crossbar
-Missing driverside engine mount on the block &lt;--that was inside of the car, it was a NEW one that came with the NEW HCP mount
-Rear engine mount was torn to **** and looks like it was attempted to be fixed with ShoeGoo &lt;-- i told you you, you needed new inserts
-Didnt say he sold the dizzy until after down payment &lt;-- I told you the list of parts i didn't have
-No plug wires either &lt;-- never said these came with the car either
-Missing header bolts &lt;-- were in the car
-Cracked radiator &lt;-- radiator was NOT cracked
-HIDs are stuck on highs &lt;-- told this to you as well
-Alarm wont turnoff...remote screen is broken. &lt;-- i told you the alarm was NOT working when i originally put the car up for sale
-Fenders are dented to **** &lt;-- you saw this yourself
-Carpet was destroyed &lt;-- i said it needed new carpet
-Power locks dont work &lt;-- i told you this as well
-Reverse light doesnt work &lt;-- told you this as well, i told you how to fix it as well
-Missing interior pieces and wasnt told the interior was completely stripped until after down payment &lt;-- you are missing ONE plastic panel, and the ECU kickpanel
-Sold the cd player that was INCLUDED in the pics &lt;-- i said NO cd player will come with the car because it was put into my integra, you SAW it when u took a ride in my car.
-$120 worth of misc bolts that needed to be ordered that were missing. &lt;-- PM me
-Broken tranny housing &lt;-- told you this as well WITH picture
-Told him that he sold the clutch and flywheel AFTER down payment was made on the car &lt;-- i told you neither i had NEITHER of those
-Huge bend in one of the gsr blades(also missing 1 cantercap) &lt;-- showed you this as well
-4 of the lugs are completely stripped and are stuck on the lugs. &lt;-- they were rusted and all of us stripped them when you came down to get the car
-Broken hood release &lt;-- hood release was working, the HATCH release wasn't working which i also showed you
-Broken hatch release mechanism

you didn't HAVE to buy the car from me, i never said it was a non-refundable downpayment. but either way all of you hate me

but either way cliff PM me about the bolts, and i'm not ON aim for you to msg, nor do i have a cell phone anymore.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (djSALIX)

Is this the for sale thread?

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1511472

How much did it sell for?
Old 07-31-2006, 09:02 PM
dotmichael to you

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (integra15)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by djSALIX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">blah blah blah i'm a scammer</TD></TR></TABLE>

I hate you so much and you've done nothing to me.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:13 AM

I have nothing to do with this thread but it cracks me up that the guys who were defending djsalix in another "djsalix is a scammer" thread got ripped off by him. Poetic justice....
Old 08-01-2006, 05:46 AM
GDD's DJ EX-M0D

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by djSALIX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> you didn't HAVE to buy the car from me, i never said it was a non-refundable downpayment. but either way all of you hate me
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Awwwwwwwwe :wipes tears from eyes:

Old 08-01-2006, 10:05 AM

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (816d16)

First and foremost, I am not defending the seller.

I am in awe at how stupid some people are about their purchases are and how they fail to take responsibility for their purchases. Any time I buy anything I make sure to check out the whole situation thoroughly and if its in person to inspect everything. Because you are buying from a person and not a bussiness, how can you expect them to guarantee anything? People get ripped off all the time, whether its on purpose or not...it happens.

Next time you buy anything, pay via PAYPAL! They have some fraud protection at least.

Another issue that bugs me is how you people got ripped off for ~200 bucks each (this guy and amy). You guys are getting all pissy for 200 bucks? One of you bought a car, 200 bucks isnt a big deal when making a large purchase such as this because you are involved in an expensive hobby. 200 bucks isnt something to cry about when you A. have a motor (sure its not working, but its not completely garbage either) B. have 500 bucks of your intial cost refunded. Im sure that 500 bucks will help you get on your way with having that motor running. If you had bought that motor from a junk yard you would have as tough of a time getting a refund or whatever...so I dont get why you are so hellbent on getting more money.

Again I want to point out that this is an expensive hobby, if you cant afford to loose money like this when doing motor swaps and such, then dont do them.

Another issue thats fucked up is all the fucktards that jump on the "hey lets get this guy" bandwagon. You guys are much better than he is, especially when you post his address, cell number and create plans to go see him when this issue isnt even yours.

So before you start flamming me for stuff you dont want to hear, think about this whole post and be mature and dont ruin this guys thread like you did Amy's.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (theaneet)

I say.... get a bag, fill said bag with a nice frothy smelly pile of ****. Pack nicely and inconspicuous. Mail to said scammer for sending you a pile of ****.

eye for an eye.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (n00bcivicowner)

lol...what a piece of ****. I knew it in the other thread, and this just drives that last nail in the coffin.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (Ti Rider)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ti Rider &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have nothing to do with this thread but it cracks me up that the guys who were defending djsalix in another "djsalix is a scammer" thread got ripped off by him. Poetic justice....</TD></TR></TABLE>

Y'know.. why don't you talk to Amy about the situation? The funny thing is, I was trying to help both sides.. you can ask her she'll agree.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (vsm_EJ6)

Ahad Javed Malik
damn what a scrub
Old 08-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by djSALIX
-Both lower ball joints were destroyed &lt;-- my fault didn't know that BOTH were done.
-Pass side upper ball joint destroyed &lt;-- my fault i didn't know
-Completely hacked harness(said it was originally on this motor... but impossible because it has obd1 injector plugs) &lt;--i told you the harness needed to be rewired
-Missing front mount braket &lt;--i never said i had the front mount bracket, i said i got the HCP crossbar which does NOT come with the bracket, i had never used the front crossbar
-Missing driverside engine mount on the block &lt;--that was inside of the car, it was a NEW one that came with the NEW HCP mount
-Rear engine mount was torn to **** and looks like it was attempted to be fixed with ShoeGoo &lt;-- i told you you, you needed new inserts
-Didnt say he sold the dizzy until after down payment &lt;-- I told you the list of parts i didn't have
-No plug wires either &lt;-- never said these came with the car either
-Missing header bolts &lt;-- were in the car
-Cracked radiator &lt;-- radiator was NOT cracked
-HIDs are stuck on highs &lt;-- told this to you as well
-Alarm wont turnoff...remote screen is broken. &lt;-- i told you the alarm was NOT working when i originally put the car up for sale
-Fenders are dented to **** &lt;-- you saw this yourself
-Carpet was destroyed &lt;-- i said it needed new carpet
-Power locks dont work &lt;-- i told you this as well
-Reverse light doesnt work &lt;-- told you this as well, i told you how to fix it as well
-Missing interior pieces and wasnt told the interior was completely stripped until after down payment &lt;-- you are missing ONE plastic panel, and the ECU kickpanel
-Sold the cd player that was INCLUDED in the pics &lt;-- i said NO cd player will come with the car because it was put into my integra, you SAW it when u took a ride in my car.
-$120 worth of misc bolts that needed to be ordered that were missing. &lt;-- PM me
-Broken tranny housing &lt;-- told you this as well WITH picture
-Told him that he sold the clutch and flywheel AFTER down payment was made on the car &lt;-- i told you neither i had NEITHER of those
-Huge bend in one of the gsr blades(also missing 1 cantercap) &lt;-- showed you this as well
-4 of the lugs are completely stripped and are stuck on the lugs. &lt;-- they were rusted and all of us stripped them when you came down to get the car
-Broken hood release &lt;-- hood release was working, the HATCH release wasn't working which i also showed you
-Broken hatch release mechanism

you didn't HAVE to buy the car from me, i never said it was a non-refundable downpayment. but either way all of you hate me

but either way cliff PM me about the bolts, and i'm not ON aim for you to msg, nor do i have a cell phone anymore.
You did say it was a non-refundable down payment

In response to the lower ball joints.. the funny thing is, when we looked at the passenger lower ball joint, and driver upper ball joint, they WERE toyed with. They were in bad shape, and to not know they were in bad shape is complete bull. I'll believe the driverside lower balljiont, but not the other two.

You also told me that the harness was plug and play before I gave you the money for the car and that you fixed it up. You also said my motor was the last motor in the car, and sent amy the SAME exact pic of "my motor" in my car. But the truth is her motor was the last in the car, considering the harness is wired for obd1 injectors, in which I have obd2 injectors.

This is where it gets good, "BRO". You say, and I quote "I never said I had the front mount bracket" then you say.. "I told you the list of parts I didn't have" in response to the dizzy. ..Well, that mount bracket wasn't included on the list of parts. So jyou say you gave me a list, and then if something else is missing, you say "I never said it came with this" yhet you supplied me with a list of **** you didn't have? That's fucked up.

You told me about the mount inserts ONE week before I was going to do the swap. The funny thing is, in your original thread you say how the mounts will be included for this much extra. In other words, you were still selling **** products. I found out 1-2 weeks before the swap, which was MONTHS after having tghe car.

Plug wires, never said they came with the car.. just like you never told me about the bracket, and how it should've been on the list? great.

Header bolts are still missing, no where to be accounted for. Had to order new ones, they were expensive.

Radiator was too cracked, that bitch is no good. I'll send it to you if you want it. Cause I don't want that crap.

You NEVER told me about the HIDS being stuck on high, the first I heard about it, was when I put a battery in my damn car and they were stuck on.

You never told me the alarm was broken. I got there, i saw the face plate was broken and you said, "oh ya it still works, I had to order a new remote and it came bnroken, dont pay any attention to that."

Fenders are dented, I don't give a damn about those, but you didn't include it in the picture shots.

Carpet -- you NEVER told me about the carpet. lol

Power locks, you told me AFTER I put a down payment, and ontop of that, why would you advertise in your original for sale thread "power locks" if they are broken?

Reverse light, never told me how to fix it, you said you didn't even know how to.

You're right I'm missing one plastic panel and the ecu kick panel. You also said they were there, where are they? I'd like 'em, thanks.

I had to ask if it was included or not, which I didn't think about doing till after the down payment.

Yeah, pay me for the bolts, I'd like that.

You did NOT SHOW ME A PICTURE OF THE TRANSMISSION. We got there, saw the hole and were like "WTF?!!?" You said, "oh dont worry it still works"

You did tell me you ahd neither the clutch and the flywheel, but you did so after down payment.

You showed me the gsr blades and the problems IN PERSON, after driving to CT and paying for a uhaul and tow dolly.

No, we did not strip them. wtf.. you had a god damn flat on the car when we had to tow it, and the flat was in the rear. We had to switch em from the rear to the front.. and found out they were stripped. wtf mate.. seriously.

The hood release latch is missing...
The hatch release mechanism is broken .. found out in person.

Point is, a lot of leading on and decieving occured on your behalf. Yeah, i got a **** deal.. but I wouldn't have made this post if you hadn't blocked me on aol.

Don't lie and say you didn't block me.. here's the proof

amy slow (12:51:40 PM): Look who just signed on
Aurtion (12:51:50 PM): ...
Aurtion (12:51:57 PM): djsalixpointzero?
amy slow (12:52:04 PM): noooo djsalixdotcom
amy slow (12:52:07 PM): is his other SN
Aurtion (12:52:17 PM): i have both..
Aurtion (12:52:20 PM): is he on still?
amy slow (12:52:24 PM): yup
amy slow (12:52:26 PM): he just signed on
Aurtion (12:52:26 PM): u*r@g*ujrgojurg
Aurtion (12:52:28 PM): GRAOE8UJGEA8U
Aurtion (12:52:33 PM): SCUMBAG HAS ME BNLOCKED
amy slow (12:52:34 PM): he blcoked you
amy slow (12:52:40 PM): i think he had me blocked for awhile
Aurtion (1:00:43 PM): yeah
Aurtion (1:00:47 PM): my frirned messaged him

Ontop of that, I went on another s/n.. to find out you were online on that sn, bhut not on my sn.. wtfs up with that? Is it some sort of voodoo black magic? This thread wouldn't have been made if you ******* get ahold of me.. stayed in touched, and helped me out. You failed to do so till this thread was made.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:27 PM
It Wasn't Me!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (integra15)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by integra15 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Is this the for sale thread?

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1511472

How much did it sell for?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 08-01-2006, 05:44 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

one day this guy is going to screw with the wrong people and get eliminated from the gene pool........
Old 08-01-2006, 09:20 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by . M i c h a e l &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I hate you so much and you've done nothing to me.</TD></TR></TABLE>

the feeling is the same between us oh btw, just because of that picture, you have no right to talk anymore. go touch yourself in the shower some more
Old 08-01-2006, 09:28 PM
dotmichael to you

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (desidesire1218)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by desidesire1218 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

the feeling is the same between us oh btw, just because of that picture, you have no right to talk anymore. go touch yourself in the shower some more </TD></TR></TABLE>

Uh...are you DJsalix??
Old 08-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Trial User

Well..I know ill prob get some **** from someone for saying this... but im going to say it anyway.

DONT BUY cars/parts/engines from 17 year old kids. This is what happens.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:54 PM

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (vsm_EJ6)

djSALIX is not a scammer, vsm_EJ6 is just a dumbass.

okay vsm_EJ6, you act like he forced you to buy the car.

a) you thought the down-payment was non refundable?
Why would you continue to purchase the car? was the down payment at such a high value, that it was 50% or more than the final selling price? I don't believe it was, In fact I believe the down payment was 500. If you thought he couldn't return it, wouldn't you rather just save the other 3 grand you were planning on spending on it? Whats worse? losing 3500 or 3000? Why would you invest in a POS without trying to bargain with him after noticing all the problems? Oh and even after noticing all the problems, why would you not try to get your down payment back if you didn't think the price was fair for the car?

oh and for everyone out there: I know for a fact that the down payment was refundable because I was planning on buying the car if YOU wouldn't!. so minus 1 point for vsm_EJ6 there.

b) another 1 point lost at the fact that you typed up all this **** AFTER he "blocked" you on aim. you little ***** *** bitch. That hurt your feelings that much? It's funny how you posted this **** right AFTER he "blocked" you, I just can't get over that. you didn't have the guts to go on another screen name and message him and be like wtf is this all about? why are you blocking me? you had to create a thread to get his attention? did you try messging him on honda-tech? or anything else?

c) you are a ******* tool.
If all these problems were noticed, why the hell did you even bother buying the damn car? I cannot simply get over that. YOU SPENT 3 GRAND ON A CAR WHICH YOU KNEW WOULD BE COMPLETE AND UTTER ****?! expletive THAT. YOU KNEW THE PROBLEMS AND YOU GAVE HIM THE 3 GRAND KNOWING THE PROBLEMS! YOU ARE AT ******* FAULT. DO NOT BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR SHITTY *** DECISIONS. minus 2 points for you.

d) How many guys did you come to ct with? What did you ALL do during the whole time here? talk and have a good time, check out the car, and go to the diner? You thought he'd be a dick and not pay you the money for the stuff that he said he would? expletive that, how many times have you bought **** from a guy who actually stuck around with you for a little bit more and have a good time? You both gained a ******* friend that night, and by doing this ****, you became the shady one. not that any of it matters. How many times did you ask him for the money for the bolts after? Wasn't he the one that OFFERED to pay for the bolts? god damn you ******* yahood(google it for all those wondering what it is). minus 1 point for you being a yahood. You didn't even tell him about the damn bolts until after this thread was created. minus another 1 point.

e) More than half of those problems you listed, aren't even problems to argue with the seller about. You noticed all those problems prior to giving him the rest of the money, and you def. would have gotten your money back. He would have came to NY to help you out, if he wasn't going through family **** and then forced to move to MO last minute.

The procedure for solving a problem is simple: You talk to the other party.
KEYWORD: TALK!

YOU DO NOT CREATE A ******* THREAD ON HONDA-TECH FOR EVERYONE IN THE WORLD TO JOIN IN WITH THEIR MILLION DOLLAR ADVICE. 10 People would have told you to IDB the exhaust or header, or some other random *** part of the car. Another 10 would have told you to provide "pics of said car with n4k3d b1tch". GROW THE F.UCK UP, AND TALK ABOUT THE PROBLEM WITH THE OTHER PERSON.
minus a million points.

CLIFF: Don't do business with vsm_EJ6, because everytime a part/deal fails on him, or somone "blocks" him, he gets all emo and tries to cut himself but fails doing so, then he continues to cry like a little bitch, and post it on honda-tech.

P.S. Does FlatBrokeHatch wipe your **** too, or does he only create threads for you? And how many things out of that list are lies? Honestly. You act like he put a gun to your head and forced to buy it right then and there.

(This is my drunk rant, more to come tonight!)
Old 08-01-2006, 09:55 PM

no you little ******, i'm not djsalix. i don't make up people, i'm not you, or wait, you're "girlfriend" who just happened to make a thread about YOUR belated birthday. you ******* attention seeker.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:58 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i don't know where to begin but based upon the 2 experiences that I have witnessed here, I would have to agree with the 2 people about not doing business with him EVER even if he had the last part on earth and I needed it.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:01 PM

Default Re: :::djsalix = complete scammer::: (YeuEmMaiMai)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YeuEmMaiMai &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i don't know where to begin but based upon the 2 experiences that I have witnessed here, I would have to agree with the 2 people about not doing business with him EVER even if he had the last part on earth and I needed it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Cool. What about the other people that say that he's a good seller, oh and not just honda-tech, ebay and people living local? Including myself. Just because 2 out those people are complete and utter idiots on finalizing a deal, doesn't mean that all the other buyers weren't satisfied.