Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Dipped Parts/Michael Cristi is a SCAMMER!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dipped Parts/Michael Cristi is a SCAMMER!!!

i finally got everything resolved...making this thread obviously caught his attention and he got the wheels done promptly. i received the wheels on sept 16

here they are

Last edited by 94allmotor; 11-01-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Dipped Parts/Michael Cristi is a SCAMMER!!!

Shouldn't whoever dropped it off know the address?
Old 09-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts

this is the wrong spot for this but heres another thread about them, Sorry to hear that though, sucks ------------ http://www.hondamarketplace.com/show....php?t=2906316
Old 09-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

With so many dishonest people on here, it so hard to trust that people will come through on their end! God I love the asset of H-T, but HATE scammers!!!!!!!!!!!! Get this resolved Micheal Cristi!
Old 09-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hasnt this guy scammed a few people before?
Old 09-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Disgusting. Why can't people just run an honest business?

I realize it's easy to make money scamming people, but that's only for a short time. If you do good business then you will make money slower at first, but repeat buyers and good word of mouth creates more business than scamming ever could.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I've dealt with Mikey before... never had any issues with him. He was always straight up with me.

Good luck though.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

was considering getting some stuff done... but i'd like to get the parts back... good luck sir
Old 09-13-2011, 07:46 AM
WestSPEC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So, Michael Cristi = HeyMikeyyyy?

if so, looks like he posted on ht a few days ago.

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/show...5&postcount=38
Old 09-29-2011, 01:10 PM
Trial User

Originally Posted by 94allmotor
So i bought a set of TE-37s in 16x7 +42 5x114 from a buddy of mine in cali. The wheels has curb rash on 2 of the wheels so instead of having him ship me the wheels he dropped them off at Dipped Parts to get them refinished and dipped in black chrome. So before the wheels got dropped of at Dipped Parts i was working out a deal to get the wheels refinished and done in black chrome me and the owner (Michael Cristi) worked out a deal of $750. Once the wheels were dropped off at Dipped Parts i received confirmation that they will start the work on my TEs. So after receiving confirmation that my wheels were in the hands of Michael Cristi i went ahead and sent a deposit of $500 for him to start the work and the $250 balance was due once the wheels were completed.

I sent the deposit through paypal on April 15th 2011 and Michael Cristi said that the turn around time should take 2 weeks. Its almost 5 months now and my wheels are still in his pocession. A few weeks ago i received a text from him with pictures of a set of wheels that he said they were mine. I looked close at the pictures and they were a set of TEs but they were 5 lug. So immediately i contacted Michael Cristi and let him know that the pics he sent me werent my wheels and he said he would find out whats going on and get back to me. So he called me the next day and told me their was a mix up and said that they had 2 sets of TEs that were suppose to get refinished. My 5 lug set and a set in 4 lug so the 4 lug set mistakenly got done in black chrome.

The last time ive heard from him was about 2 weeks ago and he said he would get my wheels done ASAP and get them sent to me. I tried contacting him for the past 3 days through phone calls, text message, facebook. So far i got no response and today i tried phone and text again and it seems like his number is disconnected now.

I want my wheels done and shipped back to me or a refund of my deposit and my wheels back in the condition there currently in. I have proof that the money was sent in paypal. Im wondering if anyone on here can help me out with finding out a address for the location of their business. I want to contact the local authorities and get everything straighten out because im tired of waiting.

Here is the proof payment was sent to Michael Cristi of Dipped Parts www.dippedparts.com
Not sure if you still need the address, but here is the address that came with Mikey's reply, to one of my inquiries.

Renato Cristi/Micheal Cristi
15327 Saticoy Street
Van Nuys, CA 91406

I'm also in the same boat as you, been waiting for 2 months, to get back some wheel hardware. Now, he is ignoring my texts. This company needs to go down. What's sad, is this company is very well known in the Honda community, sponsoring a lot of events, and whatnot. You would expect them to operate, in a more respectable manner.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Boycot and sue them
Old 09-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sucks, I have been tempted to send my regas to be refinished but read alot of negative things about turn around times. Hopefully he gets things figured out because it looks like they do good work. GL
Old 10-16-2011, 09:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn. Another thread on dippedparts... I was ready to send out some parts to this guy -_-
Old 10-17-2011, 06:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

How do you let it go 5 months though? It sucks you got scammed, and hopefulyl you get it back, but if his turn around time is 2 weeks, how come you guys don't get upset after like 1 month. If I don't have it then, I'm getting my credit card company and the cops involved. He has a physical location, get your buddy to go there and see what is up. You can call the police, it's theft.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:52 PM
No Jodas

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I love dippedparts.com and heyyyyyymikeyyyyy. Best business in the industry! wouldn't be surprised if those 4-lug TE37's you sent out end up on one of them Phaze2 junk boxes.

**pateniently waits for his nut swingers to come out from the woodwork to verify how legit his business is and how "busy" he is...
Old 11-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

issue resolved here are the wheels