Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Deal gone sour: Beware: Clipsed aka wayne smith

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Deal gone sour: Beware: Clipsed aka wayne smith

sup
Old 07-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

can i thread jack plz?
Old 07-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sii is gonna get you banned bruh^^
Old 07-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by shorsh
sup
can i thread jack plz?
Originally Posted by oneEg1Tc
Sii is gonna get you banned bruh^^
lol
Old 07-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by HondaGuy951
Where's Clipsed to weigh in on this situation?
Originally Posted by HondaGuy951
Where's Clipsed to weigh in on this situation?
Old 07-05-2011, 12:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow shady stuff i dont know either person but the producer is in the wrong just on any stand point its a mutual agreement they came to, when its all said n done your word is all your left with so id stand by mine even if its a loss sometimes people dont think n shoot themselves in the foot and id hate to see a rep get ruined hope the producer and the buyer can come to a final in the interest of the buyer gl
Old 07-05-2011, 01:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jonesEK
so if u make a contract with someone and U (seller) made a mistake its the buyers fault?
Originally Posted by civic nation
exactly
Old 07-05-2011, 08:53 AM
I <3 DA's

Originally Posted by jdm ek o
x2

and if you want your car running pay the 350 or try to get em down a few dollars stop being cheap 125 cmon man if you wana build a honda it aint cheap bro you should kno that by now

How is he being cheap, are you retarded, obviously you cant read, clipsed himself quoted him the $125, i told him to go with rywire but jason being the cool dude that he is decided to go with a soc alled friend instead since "friends" typically dont **** you over

When i quote someone any price im prepared to bite the bullet if my estimate is wrong, but i dont jack up the price

and ht i heard was a site for true honda heads why i joined but i see its startin to turn to lowballers r us

Old 07-05-2011, 09:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Being cheap is one thing, but just going and paying for a harness that had it's price raised without asking/talking about is just dumb.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:43 AM
I <3 DA's

Old 07-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn $125---->$350---->$265... What's next???
Old 07-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Good luck, I hope get this resolved.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JDMKAY
I understand what has been posted above and have read it in its entirety. With that said, Clipsed (Wayne) has been a honest seller/installer and friend to me for some time now. I have taken my past two cars to him with his work exceeding my expectations every time . Although I can't speak on your situation I do understand where your comming from with this opening of this thread. I just don't want this to be an "all out bashing" of his character from people who don't know him or will ever know him or a lashing on everyone who has been scammed to vent on this thread negatively to him. I hope this issue gets resolved to YOUR satisfaction
Sorry to say your boy is shady and a scammer he couldnt commit to a agreed on price and now has this person waiting on him to fix his mess up.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ht
Old 07-05-2011, 01:52 PM
im hench irl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sup
Old 07-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JDMKAY
I understand what has been posted above and have read it in its entirety. With that said, Clipsed (Wayne) has been a honest seller/installer and friend to me for some time now. I have taken my past two cars to him with his work exceeding my expectations every time . Although I can't speak on your situation I do understand where your comming from with this opening of this thread. I just don't want this to be an "all out bashing" of his character from people who don't know him or will ever know him or a lashing on everyone who has been scammed to vent on this thread negatively to him. I hope this issue gets resolved to YOUR satisfaction
I have plenty of people who I go ABOVE AND BEYOND for in terms of doing work, you aren't the only one. I'm about QUALITY over QUANTITY. Thanks for the feedback bud.

Originally Posted by efjones9
125 for a tucked harness.? Naaa lol. I charged that for obd0-obd1 harness
Yea, exactly, as I told this idiot, I made a mistake and didn't put $125 for labor only and he purchase the marerials. I charge that for dpfi-mpfi harnesses, lol really expect me to price it the same? ufck no...

Originally Posted by ShreqBoi
Clipsed, get this solved bro. I've known Clipsed for a good minute since before he got intothe honda scene nd I know he would never try and pull some shady stuff...get this resolved asap.

Btw op, didn't u question the price in the first place? That would haveraised huge questions from me, I mean $125 for a tucked harness??
You know that I do good **** when it comes to cars, you knew me before I was wrenching as much as I do now and rather doing custom audio installs/fiberglass and HID projector retrofits. If someone told me $125 for a tuck harness I would have been like what's the catch, especially considering that Rywire charges $600 for a tucked harness (basic one) and doesn't do it the way Jason had requested he wanted it done.

Originally Posted by da9leo
Lets get this resolved
stfu and stop instigating **** you lil bitch.

Originally Posted by oneEg1Tc
"i think wayne is going to try to fix this situation so im going to give him time." so why not wait before making a thread
Exactly, everything was already setup to be done everything was agreed upon but he kept crying like a little bitch about a guarantee... Oh Rywire gives 30 day guarantee... Yea? Rywire charges $600 for the harness I made you, pay me $600 and I'll guarantee whatever the **** you want... As I told Jason the only things that get guaranteed are guaranteed pieces of ****, my work is top notch, and I'm not going to guarantee his harness since when he sent it to me it looked as if it had previously nearly caught fire with one of the connectors partially melted and discolored from the heat/melting. All I need is for him to receive his harness and bitch about something when the harness was already ****ed when I had received it, but now want's to blame it on me, that doesn't fly with me.

Originally Posted by pine_apple45
If he told me $350 in the first place I would have paid it. But if you go and tell someone a price then jack it up when its finished I call bs. Anyone would get mad.

If you read everything we actually agreed on $265. His labor+materials+shipping

I made this thread before he started answering my messages again.
lmfao bullshit you made this before I replied to your messages, you said it yourself we agreed on a price, you just started crying like a little bitch about a guarantee, and as I told you, if you want me to **** in a box and guarantee it, I can, I've got the time.

Originally Posted by 1FastEG661
Sorry to say your boy is shady and a scammer he couldnt commit to a agreed on price and now has this person waiting on him to fix his mess up.
You don't know me or the quality I put out, so to you and everyone else calling me something I'm not, just exercise your right to remain silent.

As for you Jason, you weren't a friend prior to talking about the harness nor have you EVER been considered a friend. I was going to give you a hook up price because I became friends with Leo after going over there and fixing his brothers car which he was clearly too much of an idiot to do when I told him EXACTLY what to check, and failed to do. Ask him how much I charged him to go out there, look at/diagnose, and repair the problem. I charged him DIRT for my time driving to and from his house and the time diagnosing and repairing the issue. Why? Because that's exactly what I do for EVERYONE I encounter. I'm ALWAYS helpful when someone asks if I can look at their car, because if they take it to a shop they'd get charged a hell of a lot more for what I did. Leo knows that first hand weather he will admit it or not.

There's always two sides to every story and I won't even post mine because it really doesn't matter, the damage has already been done. Just would have been nice had you posted the WHOLE truth instead of only the **** that makes me look like a dick, but hey, that's alright. At the end of the day I'll continue doing what it is I do the scene is so big in So Cal, and everyone that knows me and my work knows exactly what I do and how I am.

Everything was fine up until I wouldn't guarantee the harness. You and Leo wanna bitch about Rywire this and Rywire that. Hey, nobody had a gun to your head saying you HAVE to get the harness done by me, that was your choice. If you want me to compare to Rywire, then I can and I will have my prices reflect as so. I don't compare to Ryan or his work, he too puts out top notch harnesses, but he does it on an entirely different note.

Next time you have an issue with anything, come to me, don't have other people come and give me **** because of whatever reason you had to be all pissed off about. If it's because of the time I took on the harness (which I wish I still had the text msgs which got erased the other day when my phone was reset and reactivated) which was 8 weeks from when I received it, then you should have come at me differently. My turnaround time for tucks is 4-6 weeks. I told you sorry about the delay, if it were truly that big of a deal, I could have taken it to Ryan for you personally.

At the end of the day I'm not going to charge you a ****ing penny for this harness after all this, you can have it back fully finished and ready to install, but I won't be going out of my way to the post office to return it to you. So since you are such great buddies with Leo, I'm sure he will gladly pick it up and ship it back to you. Good luck with your build Jason.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

98 spec itr header with both heatshields $300 obo hit me up
Old 07-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

96 ody ra1 FS/ft LMK^
Old 07-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

98 spec itr header with both heatshields $300 obo hit me up
Originally Posted by civic nation
96 ody ra1 FS/ft LMK^
Proof that this thread is a joke just like the creator of it.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

First thread was made when you stopped responding to my messages. Second one was made when you said you were not taking my $265 and was going to send me a stock harness.

What would you like me to post? I think I have most of our conversation.

When I asked for a guarantee. You could have just told me that man. That would have been more acceptable than just ignoring my messages.

If you want Leo to come pick up the harness. Done. He already agreed to help me out. Think he's going to be contacting you to set up a good time for him to swing by. Let's see if you actually come through tho..

Done talking/arguing. Just want what's mine and we'll be done with this.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yea... Guess we shall see what kind of person you truly are...
Old 07-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What a duoche bag!
Old 07-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Stop the off topic posts, stop with the personal attacks and stop with the name calling. This will be the only warning
Old 07-05-2011, 09:18 PM
GDD Black Reject

wow.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 4cyl of thunder
What a duoche bag!
Let the op and and the person being called out work this out. Name calling aint going to do shyt for this thread. Wayne is a cool guy and good worker. And has helped out alot of people on here. Let these two work it out. He nor the op is hiding.

Quick Reply: Deal gone sour: Beware: Clipsed aka wayne smith