Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

CMR problems still.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 05:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CMR problems still.

https://honda-tech.com/forums/sales-feedback-157/cmr-customer-service-problems-3126656/

I'm posting again to hopefully have Steve contact my buddy because no one will answer his calls to cmr or Steve's personal phone. Or on fb.
My buddy is still waiting on his block that he paid for in dec.
Steve had txt him a picture of the block that was supposedly his and said it would be shipped that week. That was 2 weeks ago on march 14th.
And the 20th he was told it was in the hot tank and Chris was maybe picking it up and it would be shipped.
Now they won't answer so no communication again.

Steve will you please call brad. I didn't want to have to make another thread but this is the only thing that worked last time.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CMR problems still.

free bump cause this ****'s getting out of hand..
Old 03-30-2013, 07:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sucks
Old 03-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Im pretty sure theres more to your story bro that ur not saying.. I have been a customer for years with zero issues. With that ive brought Cmr numerous loyal customers who have now built their own personal relationship with cmr with no issuses. My buddy mark recently had a block sleeved by cmr and his turn around time was as expected and without hic up. All im sayin dude is there must be more to it than wat ur sayn. Also tell ur boy to grow some ***** n handle it himself instead of sending his cheerleader to hondatech.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

How recent was the block sleeving your friend got?
When someone quotes your 3 week turn around I wouldn't expect it to be over 3 months.
Steve was communicating very well for a while after the first thread. But hasn't responded to him since the the 20th. And when brad calls Steve's phone and cmr no answers.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by d16z6Tcrx
Im pretty sure theres more to your story bro that ur not saying.. I have been a customer for years with zero issues. With that ive brought Cmr numerous loyal customers who have now built their own personal relationship with cmr with no issuses. My buddy mark recently had a block sleeved by cmr and his turn around time was as expected and without hic up. All im sayin dude is there must be more to it than wat ur sayn. Also tell ur boy to grow some ***** n handle it himself instead of sending his cheerleader to hondatech.
recently? so they don't do first in first out.... he's been waiting for a while... sounds like nothing is organized at that "shop" .... 2 people having decent service doesn't make them a good shop lol

Originally Posted by boostontheD
How recent was the block sleeving your friend got?
When someone quotes your 3 week turn around I wouldn't expect it to be over 3 months.
Steve was communicating very well for a while after the first thread. But hasn't responded to him since the the 20th. And when brad calls Steve's phone and cmr no answers.
common practice with shitty shops, they only reply when they get called out..... Good luck bud, they will probably start replying soon though

Don't lock it mods, the little guy keeps getting bent over, its seems to be the trend where you post online and ONLY THEN they try to fix things
Old 03-30-2013, 11:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I also sleeved with miller and he got me my sleeved block ASAP paying a little extra....and didn't even charge me for my final bore and hone......from all the parts I've bought from CMR thru Steve and dealing with miller one on one.....the experience has been great and very helpful. I don't see why people can't call the shop direct and settle this ****. For that type of money id even go in person
Old 03-31-2013, 05:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

If you didn't read i did say he has called but no ones answers. And being In Iowa it's a little hard to just drive there real quick. He shouldn't have to drive there to get this sorted out. When someone as big as Chris has a business I would think that he would handle it well because everyone knows who he is and what he's done for the sport. And when they were posting on fb EVERYDAY about sleeving for 1k plus a core and shipping with a 3 week turn around time. Even after they had has his over a month it really sucks for the little guys like us.
And like posted above just having a couple customers that say there great doesn't change the fact that my buddy has been getting dicked around for over 3 months. He would just rather get a refund and take a loss on the core he sent in but nope they won't do that.
Just a shitty deal all around I think

It really seemed like Steve was trying to do the right thing and get it straighten out by giving brad his personal cell phone number but when nothing was still getting done and brad said if I have to have another thread put up on ht to get something rolling again I will. And Steve's response was I showed Chris all the texts and if you do you won't get your money back or the block that just sounds like a super shady company to even say that to a customer that sent you $1250 and payed to ship there block to you and you have his core.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Nvm......
Old 03-31-2013, 07:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

call a lawyer its not like your talking about a few hundred dollars its considerably more than that.

tired of waiting, tired of dealing with them get legal advice this usually makes people move a little quicker because it shows you not playing with them anymore