Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

!!!!!!!!!!!!Buyers BEWARE of H22CRXPWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 08:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!Buyers BEWARE of H22CRXPWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good deals are always too good to be true!!! ive been on here when honda-tech first came out, everyone knows me on it, i keep it 110% real to everyone!!!
Old 11-18-2012, 09:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!Buyers BEWARE of H22CRXPWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay legit or die trying.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

personally I don't buy motors or trannys if I dont test drive 1st, unless its kseries parts because those are almost always low mileage from wrecked cars
Old 11-18-2012, 09:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by civic nation
personally I don't buy motors or trannys if I dont test drive 1st, unless its kseries parts because those are almost always low mileage from wrecked cars
I would still check parts after accidents. Mainly the mounting ****.
U never know how much damage was really done. I've had a motor look good but when I pulled the timing cover the block broke and got into the timing belt. Belt was still holding on by 1/4 inch. So they internals we're ok.

Check everything.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:25 AM
j13
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 4drferio
good deals are always too good to be true!!! ive been on here when honda-tech first came out, everyone knows me on it, i keep it 110% real to everyone!!!

so true, but Honda Temptation kicks in and the scammer wins. someone has to agree..
Old 11-18-2012, 11:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

some bullsh!t.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by j13
so true, but Honda Temptation kicks in and the scammer wins. someone has to agree..
some deals are good and are true.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Lets go bro,lets go get ur money and u buy me dinner.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn that sucks... i too recently got scammed on a tranny... jackass told me everything work great no problems... what do u know when i get the tranny and install it, its JUNK!... im out 1g and stuck with this junk tranny.... all these scammers need a beat down.

\/\/\/ LeeC is his name on here
Old 11-18-2012, 07:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You guys should start using the I trader. I helps theirs no way they can erase a bad review once it's on their. Also when you buy something pay them with PayPal It protects you from scammers.
The only reason I say it works is cuz that's the way the run the softball Board and theirs hardly any problems. If some one trays to Rip you off PayPal sends you the cash back and you also have his address with PayPal.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by olddohc
I hate to put someone on blast but when I feel like I have been taken advantage of, lied to, scammed, mistreated, etc I have to help others to not make the same mistake

I bought what was supposed to be a fresh GSR hydro tranny that he said had new bearings, seals and new synchrotech carbon synchros. He said he just rebuilt it and never used the tranny. I had my buddy text him from a different number and he was willing to go lower to my buddy so I had him pick it up. Actually H22 dropped it off making the hour drive which should have been my first clue. If this tranny was so good why was he in such a hurry to drive an hour and take $515 for it?
My buddy and I take off the case and it was used. My first clue was the oil in the tranny lol. Metal shavings gathered at the bottom too. In addition to this the guy claims he builds trannies all day and this one would have been bullet proof. This one would not have worked if I would have just put it in my car. I am not a tranny guy so I do not remember what piece was not installed correctly but I will find out(Shift Selector was not in properly)
So I call him and text him and he basically tells me to F off. We agreed that he would send brand new synchros but its been over a week and he has stopped responding all together.
I have bought 2 bunk trannies in the past but they were from CL so I dont hold them to as high of a standard. My point is that even if someone has been on here forever still cover your own ***. This guy pretty much scammed me so I hope that no one buys from him and learns from my lesson. Another clue was the beater he drove. I know it seems superficial and stereotypical to judge someone by his/her car but in this case the shoe fits. The guy drives a POS 4door teg. Here is the lesson learned...If they can not take care of their own car what makes you think they will take care of their parts and even have the money to make it right if they screw you. This guy is a broke *** and its my bad for even thinking he had the cash to get me new synchros.

H22CRXPWR....
I am a forgiving guy so do not be afraid to hit me up and make this right. If you want your POS tranny back I will gladly bring it back and get my $515. I just took the case off, nothing else, i would prefer my money but if you get new synchros I can live with that.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by b20steveo
You guys should start using the I trader. I helps theirs no way they can erase a bad review once it's on their. Also when you buy something pay them with PayPal It protects you from scammers.
The only reason I say it works is cuz that's the way the run the softball Board and theirs hardly any problems. If some one trays to Rip you off PayPal sends you the cash back and you also have his address with PayPal.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

whoops wrong guy!
Old 11-20-2012, 10:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn sucks about the trans dude. next time you find a shady deal or anything like that and think your going to get scammed and its a meet up just make it a legal document by just writing on a piece of paper (in pen) stating what he says is what hes selling to you in the texts and have both of you sign it and bring along a witness. that way if they do bone you, you have evidence, a legal document, and a witness to take them to court with. plain and simple.

Last edited by EG FTW; 11-20-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ttt
Old 11-20-2012, 06:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks Eg. Yeah this guy isnt gonna make it right. He prolly has another screen name so im gonna do some detective work and find this *******.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dang bro that sucks thats some shady ****. hopefully you get your money back from that *******
Old 11-20-2012, 07:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JdmIrie858
dang bro that sucks thats some shady ****. hopefully you get your money back from that *******
Not happening. He logs on here, looks at the thread and doesnt contact me and wont return texts or calls.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

What a scamming asswipe!! No shame for this person if he is still logging on and not responding to this thread. In4aresolution! Best of luck to you olddohc.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

happy thanksgiving

and F the scammers
Old 11-26-2012, 11:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

anything?
Old 11-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by gwarfare
Lets go bro,lets go get ur money and u buy me dinner.
The old me would be down. Trying to get into a job where i need to be a good guy. Hows the typeR i sold you? Its a typeR right? Lol, wish i still had that tranny.

Spoka...no nothing man he is gone, u guys see the number, if u find another username with the same number we will know.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sucks to hear that you lost out. Hearing all these bad stories about junk motors and trans I made this decision never to buy a transmission or motor from someone I know nothing about. I hope everything works out for you.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks
Old 11-28-2012, 06:01 AM
j13
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by itr909
Sucks to hear that you lost out. Hearing all these bad stories about junk motors and trans I made this decision never to buy a transmission or motor from someone I know nothing about. I hope everything works out for you.
unless you can test drive before

Quick Reply: !!!!!!!!!!!!Buyers BEWARE of H22CRXPWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!