Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

BRAD & RLZ ENGINEERING, WAITING, EXCUSES THEN THE LIES, UR STORY PLS!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 06:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon3 BRAD & RLZ ENGINEERING, WAITING, EXCUSES THEN THE LIES, THEFT OF HEADS, UR STORY PLS!

Before I go putting my story on here in full with email proof of how this business and person conducts himself, id like to see how many others have been treated like crap.

From what mostly has a grest rep with people and the forums, how wrong that is when you dig a little deeper and talk to people that used to deal with them, run their stickers on their cars ( but no longer ) now outsource their work instead of dealing with them and so on.

Trader on here seems to be able to guarentee their work and turn around time, but possibly as this is a decent amount of work for them and the trader is only up the road so they choose not to screw them around, but people that ship their heads from interstate and overseas get nothing but drama.

Anyway, like to see the response, my example will be on here shortly.

Last edited by Slaz; 06-30-2012 at 07:35 AM.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: BRAD & RLZ ENGINEERING, WAITING, EXCUSES THEN THE LIES, UR STORY PLS!

Ive delt with both RLZ and Brad alot never had any issues with them.

Hope your situation gets sorted out.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: BRAD & RLZ ENGINEERING, WAITING, EXCUSES THEN THE LIES, UR STORY PLS!

I'm not aware of this why don't ucontact me ? Email phone u want my cell ?
Old 06-09-2012, 03:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

By all means pass it on whoever this may be, I assume this isnt Brad posting here given the trail of emails I have from him with nothing but BS?

Please PM your cell or email, I would love to have this resolved without going legal of which I am awaiting advice on my options given the head was recieved and signed for on arrival along with Brads emails.

I appreciate your response and look forward to hearing from you.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hi PRO1, no contact as yet?????????

I'll throw up some emails on here so you can see what has been said the past 5 months to bring you up to speed..........
Old 06-16-2012, 05:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hi PRO 1,

Below is the email from Brad saying that my head had arrived and would be started shortly, I still havnt heard from you, so just wonder if you intend on doing so?

Yes it showed UP last week
I will start on it this week

www.rlzengineering.com
313 Manor Ave SW
Concord, NC 28025
Phone: 704.262.7948
Fax: 704.786.9587
rlzengineering@yahoo.com

Subject: FW: FW: FW: FW: Cylinder Heads
To: rlzengineering@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, January 30, 2012, 2:25 PM
Hi Brad,

I believe that head may have arrived, can you confirm that with me please?

Thanks,

Leo.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Dude send me a message or call me
Old 06-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Company is under pressure. He(Pro1) is frustrated.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by PRO1
Dude send me a message or call me
Ive tried the shop numerous times only to get a message bank that is full, if you want to provide me with a cell, that would be great?

I have also sent you a message as requested.

Ive emailed Brad 10+ times as to the progress on getting the head or returned, ill copy some of that email below also, ive even had another company I deal with send Brad a pre paid UPS label to have it returned to them, leaving me even more out of pocket on top of the $400 it cost me to ship to you, so if the head hasnt been touched or used and sold, i dont get how hard it is to stick a label on and call up UPS to come and collect it, unless its not there anymore?

Emails below to Brad, same story, all words, no actions.

I look forward to getting this resolved PRO 1, thank you for the contact.

Yes Robert sent me a label to ship it back

Sent from my iPhone

On May 28, 2012, at 8:56 AM, <leo@infusiont.com> wrote:
Hi Brad,

Another 2 months has passed and im just wondering if my near new ITR head will be returned or not before I take the matter further and post my experiences with your company?

Thanks.

Sent: Friday, 30 March 2012 2:15 AM
To: leo@infusiont.com
Subject: Re: ITR CYLINDER HEAD.

head will be shipping back shortly

Thanks

www.rlzengineering.com
313 Manor Ave SW
Concord, NC 28025
Phone: 704.262.7948
Fax: 704.786.9587
rlzengineering@yahoo.com

Subject: ITR CYLINDER HEAD.
To: rlzengineering@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2012, 9:44 AM

Hi Brad,

Can I please have a reply as to what is going on with my head, be that you intend doing it shortly or sending it back to me, either way, some contact would be appreciated.

If either of them is too much to do, ill look to take further action to recover the head.

Didn’t think things would go this way, but it seems to be how it is.

Thanks,

Leo.
Old 06-17-2012, 06:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow, judging by that email he sent to to you, something seems fishy.
Old 06-17-2012, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have never had any work done by this shop (nor do I intend to), but holy **** am I tired of hearing about all of the people that have been jerked around by them. It's like it never ends, HORROR STORY AFTER HORROR STORY. Don't people do their research before sending in their parts to this black hole? There are countless threads about this shops pissshitdick customer service. I swear I cant wait for the day that I read about a dissatisfied customer going down there to pay them a visit and kicking *** all over the place.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

With countless complaints like this, I am surprised they are still allowed on this site to post/offer BS services. I hope mod/admin steps into this hideous matter and bring some justice to the table or just banned them. I hope someone pays a surprise visit to them and takes care of the issue. Any ways good luck to you Slaz and keep us posted of the outcome.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I can only assume ive since been contacted by Howard at RLZ, although I cannot be sure, but it was a very blunt message that asked who I am and what do I want, so I find it a worry that given they have emails with name and details, along with my cylinder head, they obviously have no idea about my matter as I must be one of plenty.

But, ill give it to someone, PRO 1 has contacted me via PM.

I'll be sure to let you all know how this pans out, but should it not, the visit and action against them will be happening and up for all to see on all forums, not just this one, if it helps people avoid the same issues.

I make a point of marking my heads prior to sending them, lets see what I get back if I get something back, appreciate your feedback and comments gents.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Our goal is to bring more HT members to this feedback corner so they know where to spend their $. I hope they learn from our bad experiences. Good luck to you again.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Once again not much of a rush to contact or make things right here, havnt heard anything from PRO1 even though he's been on since, warning to all once again, watch this space......
Old 06-21-2012, 09:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You need to start figuring out how to get ur parts back instead of PRO1 responding you to vial email or call. Once again good luck to u.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah, I sent my head to RLZ in may of last year, and from the day I sent it out to the day I got it back was 1 month, sent it out May 21st (or 22nd can't really tell haha) but I got it back on the 21st of June with the emails with brad. So i've only had good experiences with him and would use him again, but all it takes is a few people to get screwed and **** does happen when your busy, things do get lost and he prob. gets hundreds of emails a day. But I hope everything gets sorted out and best of luck.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah but we are talking 6 months here and ive also sent him a shipping label so the head can be returned, only reason at the moment I can see why it wouldnt be is he has lost or sold the head, but at the moment with the amount of contact I have had from other people and their bad experiences and no further contact from PRO 1, all should be careful when dealing with them otherwise, good chance your going to get a similar service, but lets see if I get contacted this week like they claimed they would in this thread........
Old 06-30-2012, 07:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Just an update for that have asked, RLZ have been PM'd, phoned and emailed to once again no response! Seems his post was just an attempt to look to be interested in solving the theft!

These guys are nothing but scammers, and this post will be updated on a regular basis with progress & as a warning to everyone else out there.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE GUYS, WHAT YOU READ ON THE FORUMS ABOUT THEIR LACK OF SERVICE AND REGARD FOR THEIR CLIENTS IS BEYOND A JOKE.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Are ya serious ? R u okay ? U should b receiving ur head back any day and for the record make sure u get ur story straight b4 u go bashing other companies in the near future it's not as easy as u think
Old 06-30-2012, 04:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

No im not ok Brad, are you serious even starting a reply to all of this in that manner?

I sent you a head near 7 months ago after being quoted and spending $400 in shipping to have you then turn around, not do the head, not return the head, and then say something like " its not easy " wtf does that mean?

Are you saying to all potential clients out there that you find it hard once requesting that someone ship their head to you, you have trouble turning in around in a 7 month period, as thats what your reply suggests and I and others considering using you, would like to know the answer im sure.

BTW, I run multiple companies, and I dont go bashing without cause either, my story is spot on and if you would like, I can have some others chime in here to back me up, as I have contacted nearly every shop or person I deal with that I thought dealt with you, only to find out even they have found alternatives due to being treated in a similar fashion.

If any of this is fabricated, feel free to explain how on here, I got nothing to hide, the email is there, saying you got the head in Jan and would be starting the week after, 7 months and you have done nothing and refused to ship the head even though you'd even been sent a shipping label, just put it back on the box and UPS will come and get it, it doesnt get any easier, but please, explain the HARD part again as i must be missing something?

For all of you considering using RLZ, the actions of this company will be here for all of you to see. Also, I would like to confirm something, I didnt want to come on here, but after 5 months of calls, emails, calling in favours for people who knew Brad and I asking for the head back, sending him a label, and now in touch with lawyers, this is just my part in educating others what they can expect from this company, if I ran my business like this, I would expect the same.

Brad, I came to you as you were known as one of the "best" and your work may be, but your service and regard for your clients is last to not many.

I would just like my property back and to move on, if you can take the 10mins out of your day to stick a label on that box and call UPS for a pickup, we can all move on.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Once again, Get your facts straight first. I am not brad
Old 07-13-2012, 12:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by PRO1
Once again, Get your facts straight first. I am not brad

So you can chime in to make a shitty comment,, but what the hell is up with any update regarding this item.. you guys are a bunch of run arounds.. Ban this company already.. There a negative influence to the site with no remorse or action to fix the main issue..

You sir make you and your company look like fools..
Old 07-13-2012, 01:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Has this been resolved? Updates please.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

there was never a issue