Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Battle2.0Eg, formerly of [shop name removed]- scammer or just lazy!?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 09:07 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Battle2.0Eg, formerly of [shop name removed]- scammer or just lazy!?

Originally Posted by dtcevo
Thanks man, I appreciate your support.
no prob. and by our hands, i mean the staff here- myself, Clayton, etc., etc. included.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:01 AM
Plead da Fif

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Battle2.0Eg, formerly of [shop name removed]- scammer or just lazy!?

Originally Posted by builthatch
no prob. and by our hands, i mean the staff here - myself, Clayton, It Wasn't Me, etc. included.

On a side note:

I have received a message stating that the OP (dtcevo) has received his goods.

Is this a fact?

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-27-2011 at 10:45 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:18 AM
MiG-21 superfan

Originally Posted by It Wasn't Me

On a side note:

Is this a fact?
and that the situation is resolved to the best of the accused's ability. true?

Last edited by It Wasn't Me; 03-27-2011 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Edited my quoted post.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by It Wasn't Me

On a side note:

Is this a fact?
Kinda. I have enough that I know longer care to waist time to pursue him. I paid for custom wiring harness. With everything not needed to run the motor, deleted. To make lighter, cleaner and easier to work on at the track. I gave a him Hasport conversion harness that needed some repair. The car ran perfect when the harness was pulled. Just needed re-wrapped. I received an OEM k-harness wrapped in his own sheathing. When ask about it, all of a sudden my harness was broken beyond repair. So he did me a "favor" by giving me an OEM harness. He would not return my Hasport harness. At that point I decided the guy was no longer worth my time. I would accept the harness I received back and consider myself screwed.

I also never received my intake manifold. He pocketed my money. Never giving it to the before mentioned shop to ship to me. It wasn't until I tracked him down in California and demanded refund that he addressed my issue. He did finally refund me. I did get my throttle body back that he "mistakenly" unbolted from my motor and "accidentally" put in his bag.

I have enough of my stuff back that I am no longer gonna waste anymore time trying to make it right. I will just seek a more reputable person to buy parts from.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Battle2.0Eg
I see alot of doubt creators ....some are from utah. someone said the RSX's was fast on day one, wasnt everybody?!.
The altitude correction started at +8% (4800ft) midweek up to 20% (6000ft) on saturday. The K20a powered rsx's were slower on the straights.
Yes, there is a lot of doubt. It has grown to knowledge. We have spent all winter undoing all of the crap you did to the cars. Getting ready for an Enduro last weekend. We fixed wiring you screwed up, sensors you broke, dropped in new motors cause there is no faith in your rebuilds, and the biggest part was your setups. BOTH cars went 2 seconds faster after fixing all your garbage. Thanks man, we now know we had things right before you came along.

Jason
Old 04-01-2011, 04:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Battle2.0Eg

If anyone needs to contact me please email me Revolt26@hotmail.com
Wasn't that Alex Edge's email?

RIP btw.......
Old 04-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hello all I have been busy with Military stuff so i'm back now. I want to thank the monitors for their support in our desire to keep NAMES of said people involved UP ON THE POST! It really is up for everyone to decide for themselves. The comment "It will just show ones Character" was VERY WELL SAID! Let the people decide for themselves, however I can understand that due to liability, you may not be privileged to leave the names up, as I know first hand how chain of commands work. However where does the forum show its policies, rules and guidelines for posts? It is ones right to a freedom of speech, in a public place and a public forum, so long as the speech is not considered what a reasonable person would consider threatening, or can insight a riot. So is the names being removed a violation or ones constitutional right? I intend to investigate.

I am currently fixing my engine harness that "TOILET BUG!" Screwed up, along with my shift linkage. To date he has cost me just under $5,000.00. Whatever As my fellow friend has said, "Its not worth it to me to peruse this anymore!" I am in the same boat. I know in time "TOILET BUG!" will get what he deserves in due time. He has not so much as presented himself here other than, to make insults. Whatever i'm over it. Has anyone herd from "TOILET BUG!?"

Recently a customer of our returned to our shop to remove his vehicle from our business due to "TOILET BUG" no longer being at our place of business. "TOILET BUG!" STOLE this persons K pro for their vehicle and then told the customer we have it. The customer arrived to our shop with the POLICE in an attempt to retrieve his belongings, however after a 5 minute conversation with the Police they clearly told him we are in no way responsible, due to the individual HANDING HIS BELONGINGS TO "TOILET BUG!" I was present and saw the customer hand these items to "TOILET BUG" as well "TOILET BUG!" Said that he had them in his personal tool box. Why they were there I do not know, but I am sure that they are still there, in his tool box.

Has anyone herd from him?
Old 04-07-2011, 12:43 AM
NooB

Originally Posted by Nerologic
Wasn't that Alex Edge's email?

RIP btw.......
Revolt does sound familiar.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:55 AM
MiG-21 superfan

well, Alex's user name on here was revolt_allmotor and his aim name was slowegxxrevoltxx. i am not aware of his email.

the accused apparently used to hang with Alex - https://honda-tech.com/forums/showpo...6&postcount=12
Old 04-12-2011, 05:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by RITLINBOY-91.SI
Has anyone herd from him?
Nope. Haven't even tried. Have NO desire to contact. We are simply done dealing with him here in Utah.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I heard rumors of the accused starting his own shop?
Old 05-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

the accused apparently used to hang with Alex - https://honda-tech.com/forums/showpo...6&postcount=12
Yes, him and Alex were friends. They lived near by each other, and come to think of it...one of the shops names was Revolt that I think both guys worked for...this is 5+ years ago so I might be wrong.

Originally Posted by dtcevo
I heard rumors of the accused starting his own shop?
wouldn't surprise me, he has had a few shops in the past 10+ years.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hi guys, I recently gave E.H. from the guy who used to work at performance shop in GG ca. aka the guy who criminally stole all your stuff.

my story. sorry if its a bit rushed but i am pissed and i will take this chit for brains down. he cant hide.

as of the beginning of this 2011 i went to get my civic tuned at the garden grove shop. he was the tuner and worked the front of the shop that day. he talked to me like a buddy and good friend. it seems to be the theme of his act. days after my tune i noticed my car still didnt work. after awhile he said he was going to quit his work at the shop. with his free time he offered to help me with fixing the problem. he wanted to take my car to his new shop he is opening in chino. its call called HMR or something close to that in chino. i didnt have AAA for towing and hiring an independent towing guy would cost a ton. so he said he had a way to help me with the tow. i just needed to pay for gas. he said cause he was christian and thats how he does things. he likes to help but people dont understand him. so he wanted to help out by having his own personal tow dolly to come by and tow my car up there. i wouldnt need to come along and he would take care of everything. on the same day he shows up with two black guys, in two seperate cars, and said he doesnt have the truck cause its broken down. he said he was tuning one of the guys' integra. what was weird to me was that he said he was doing family things but he shows up with two guys and says he is tuning?!? didnt make sense but i trusted him. that day he said he needed to pick up something or fight over something from his familys house in santa ana. does anyone know if he even has family in santa ana?

lucky for me he didnt take my whole car! but he ends up taking my Y8 single cam vtec head. he said he would get it checked out and resurfaced to be put back on my d16 block at my house. he would only charge me 200 for labor and 150 for the resurface. so labor was putting back the head and what ever else is needed. i said sure but i can get the head redone for about 50 bucks at a place i know of but he said it needs to be done here cause he trust in their work. so he knows more than me so i let him procede. he said it will only take 2 - 3 days to get it done at port flow.

he said that he is having family fights and makes it very dramatic.
his siblings are fighting over property and money and that he is left out with nothing to his name.
he also says he is married. is he?
that his wife likes to buy stuff that she doesnt need. not sure if these are anything true.
why do i mention, cause in the mines of criminal they try to bring you into a world that they believe you will give him sympathy. stories are pretty much what they give you to get a response. another tactic is he will give you promises and offer you things that is next to impossible. for me he was offering to come to my place and do it for a low price. no one really does that but a true friend. since i usually help others with no costs i thought he was helping me out.

so, i gave him about 5 days and then asked whats going on with the head and can we make a appmnt to have him work on the car. he said it will be done by next week.
next week no call or text from him either. i call and leave text messages. a couple of days later he says the shop is busy as there are 18 heads ahead of mine. i said i dont have time so give it back or take it to another place. he said he will go down there to find out. days later again he says he argued with the shop owner and he took it back and dropped it at another place. at this point he sounds very convincing and i wait again. its been about 2 weeks out from his original 3 days.

i wait another week. i call to find out where he is with the head work. he still never picks up the phone or text back the same day. he makes it sound like he is busy at the track and getting ready for something at the weekend races or something. i am very busy too and i need my parts back. done or not. he says its at the shop and he doesnt want me to go down there so he wont let me know where it is. thats a scam tactic.

it sounds like scam at this point. i do my research.
found out that port flow doesnt know who mr. E. H. is. he never got a single came vtec head for the past 3 days. the normal turn around is just a few days from this shop.
i also find out many other things.

my part if anyone got theirs back it might be mine.

honda civic head.
Y8
single cam vtec
supertec springs installed
adjustable cam gear that is dark brown in color.

its about over 4 weeks and he refuses to return my part.
its now june 12 2011
he has had my parts since end of may 2011.

i was told that he may have sold it to someone he knows or is repaying someone he knows.

anyone who got ripped by him in the past pm me asap with your contact info.
I will do everything to help you and me but you need to contact me asap.
i will help you out of my own time. i will do everything and use all my connections to help you get your money and or part back.

i will do everything to get him into jail!

i will not ask for any money from you or give me any parts or anything just pm me!

it doesnt matter the time it happend or what state or location. it doesnt matter if its for a highly moded car. you will not get into trouble for any of that. only that he took from you money or parts.

PM me!
thanks.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sorry to here this again. I wish there was something else we could to to warn against this guy. By the way, he is involved with a new company so please steer clear.

Apparently GRM Motorsports doesn't know they hired a known scammer:
http://www.torcousa.com/5-team-torco/gmr.html
Old 02-20-2012, 08:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hello all! I am back in action from being gone for quite some time. I have had many people call me and personally find me trying to get items stolen over time. Has anyone herd if E H is operating in the southern CA area lately? Has anyone had any resolution?
Old 03-11-2012, 09:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RITLINBOY-91.SI
Hello all! I am back in action from being gone for quite some time. I have had many people call me and personally find me trying to get items stolen over time. Has anyone herd if E H is operating in the southern CA area lately? Has anyone had any resolution?
are you planning on helping?

yes he is still in socal. he is still scamming.
last known place was a location called. Makspeed, in Temecula. He isnt there all the time. he just uses it occasionally.

got a pm from this person not long ago.

pm title:
Re: Help please . . . Re: GMR E.H.
Originally Posted by SandyCRZ
I read your post, and I think my bf has gotten scammed. Please help.... My cell is 213.###-####. Sandy. Thank you.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Personally I would like to know who this guy is because he is doing business in my neck of the woods. I thought the point of these threads was to keep others from having the same bad things happen to them. Why all the secrecy and mod censorship? Might as well not even have this available because it's not working or doing what it was intended to do. Scumbags like this should be put on blast to the fullest and the protection of honest consumers should be held to the highest standard. Nice job Honda-Tech, you really screwed the pooch on this.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:04 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Originally Posted by AngryAgent
Personally I would like to know who this guy is because he is doing business in my neck of the woods. I thought the point of these threads was to keep others from having the same bad things happen to them. Why all the secrecy and mod censorship? Might as well not even have this available because it's not working or doing what it was intended to do. Scumbags like this should be put on blast to the fullest and the protection of honest consumers should be held to the highest standard. Nice job Honda-Tech, you really screwed the pooch on this.
well since you apparently know it all and therefore are entitled to speak about us as if we don't, you probably know if someone asks to have their personal information removed, LEGALLY we must remove it. that means the accused, that means the shop he worked at...whomever. if they want it gone, we are under legal obligation to do it.

but you already knew that. amirite?

it's so annoying when people jump in on things we handle and act as if we have never done this before and we are just randomly guessing at how we are supposed to do our volunteer work.

Old 03-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well since you apparently know it all and therefore are entitled to speak about us as if we don't, you probably know if someone asks to have their personal information removed, LEGALLY we must remove it. that means the accused, that means the shop he worked at...whomever. if they want it gone, we are under legal obligation to do it.

but you already knew that. amirite?

it's so annoying when people jump in on things we handle and act as if we have never done this before and we are just randomly guessing at how we are supposed to do our volunteer work.

Actually it wasn't just directed at you (or mod censorship in general) but since you know so much as well...

I didn't even want to post in this thread to be honest and I took my questions to PM's to find out who this idiot is because he is in my neck of the woods, but apparently asking for info so myself and my other car enthusiasts friends don't get ripped off isn't a valid way to get any info either. Point being as I already stated, there's no point for this section of this forum to even exist if what it was designed for isn't happening. You're not protecting people from further damage so what good is this ****?

That's my point but I guess you missed that in my first post in this retarded thread. Pretty upset for only being a volunteer ain't you? Amirite? Hmmmm...
Old 03-14-2012, 07:45 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Originally Posted by AngryAgent
Actually it wasn't just directed at you (or mod censorship in general) but since you know so much as well...

I didn't even want to post in this thread to be honest and I took my questions to PM's to find out who this idiot is because he is in my neck of the woods, but apparently asking for info so myself and my other car enthusiasts friends don't get ripped off isn't a valid way to get any info either. Point being as I already stated, there's no point for this section of this forum to even exist if what it was designed for isn't happening. You're not protecting people from further damage so what good is this ****?

That's my point but I guess you missed that in my first post in this retarded thread. Pretty upset for only being a volunteer ain't you? Amirite? Hmmmm...
i didn't miss any points. you've made yourself plenty clear.