Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Autolumination.com Stay Away

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Autolumination.com Stay Away

Just felt compelled to put this up here incase anyone is lookinng for specific interior bulbs/leds whatever. I was replacing bulbs in my cluster and also my dome light and had read through several diys from HT and other forums looking for exact bulb numbers and sites to order the bulbs and autolumination was suggested. I ordered 5 or 6 for the cluster and the one dome.

The smaller of the cluster lights had slightly larger wedge bases by like a millimeter but was just enough to make it slightly difficult to reseat the new bulbs and the larger of the cluster bulbs was so much fatter its not even funny, I thought I had ordered the wrong bulb number but nope, they must've sent me the wrong size.

The dome light was also fatter and just a millimeter longer, but more annoying was how dim it was. After looking at the forums and how much new bulbs improved both the cluster and dome I was stoked to see the big difference but both the cluster and dome were super underwhelming, the dome so much so that I'm just going to go with an LED.

Also the sites refund policy is a joke, I mean I realize its hard to make money off of .99 bulbs but you can't even pay for return shipping for your mistake? And your going to charge me a general refund fee which is more than the bulb and if I don't purchase a different similar item, charge me a stocking fee. I just ended up throwing out the pieces of junk.

Find your bulbs/leds elsewhere, place is super disorganized and sells garbage product.
Old 08-10-2014, 10:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Autolumination.com Stay Away

In the past ive ordered numerous things from them without issue HID kits and gauge cluster bulbs... They all worked without issue for years.

Recently my brother ordered some h10 hid fog light bulbs... They obviously mismarked the items because the bulb itself says 9006 but the on the pigtail wires has a label that says h10....

They are obviously unorganized don't really know whats going to happen with that deal.. Hopefully they do the right thing and replace at their expense..
Old 08-12-2014, 01:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Autolumination.com Stay Away

autolumination messaged back wanting a picture to prove his mistake... Sent him the photo . He said h10 and 9006 were exactly the same and for me to have a good day!!!

I responded with a photo showing him the exact dimension of each they were very different I have not received any response...

I have been a long time customer not anymore I will buy elsewhere and hope others will to.