Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

+.::*SLOW_EM1*::.+is a SCAMMER...

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default +.::*SLOW_EM1*::.+is a SCAMMER...

Purchased a itr tranny with obx lsd on oct 31,2011 he sent me pictures of the tranny seemed legit all gears looked great and case had one spot where it was welded on the bottom but he said it didnt leak not one drop of oil so i took his word for it, im verified through paypal and he said he'd ship out the following day(nov 1,2011) and get me a tracking number well the next day passed and i texted him asking if he was able to make it to ups x3 and called twice(no response), he then texted me on (nov4,2011) and said he shipped it and gave me the tracking number, he apologized for not getting back to me right away due to braking his phone at work which is understandable(**** happens) i then get the tranny on November 7,2011 unpack it broken vss, no shift fork or rubber boot as promised i texted him he said he but the stuff in their, there was a hole in the box so again i said oh well **** happens(i have spare parts from my other tranny) i pick up the tranny and realize theirs rattling inside i thought maybe the vss broke inside and theirs a piece making the rattle i then unbolt the case come to find out its pieces of the gears inside the trans, two gears are completely destroyed, ive been calling/texting for the past two days and still not one response, ive filed a claim through paypal they told me to ship the item back and id recieve my refund once it shows he has recieved the item. Austin Christensen ( +.::*SLOW_EM1*::.+)is a bad business man and is not a man of his word i still have yet to hear from him...
his f/s thread http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2990499
he emailed me pictures of the tranny the day before I paypal'd him

pictures of the tranny when I took the case off

you can see pieces of the gears on the diff..

Last edited by DaFredsta; 11-09-2011 at 04:15 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: +.::*SLOW_EM1*::.+is a SCAMMER...

Wow, 700hp!
Old 11-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yea i feel ya bro, ive been trying to buy his shell for weeks now and hes very very horrible at communicatio

Last edited by Project-Ek9; 11-10-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow that sucks *****... I just did business with him and thank god it went smooth
Old 11-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yes it does thank god for paypal just gotta ship the trans back and wait for delivery conformation and they'll refund me back my cash, he finally texted me after two days and said he was busy working graveyard a text only takes a second to send, I'm
holding off on shipping it back due to him saying he'll pay to have it fix soo well see if it's true...
Old 11-15-2011, 12:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

How in the hell would anyone send that out "being a good trans"?? thats just messed up !
Old 11-15-2011, 10:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Ls_dx
How in the hell would anyone send that out "being a good trans"?? thats just messed up !
Ya no **** brotha good thing for paypal got my funds back and that piece of sh*t got his "good trans" back...
Old 11-16-2011, 10:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

time to update your signature..
Old 11-17-2011, 09:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

this thread is funny. and no, yur the only person that got a bad part only by me not knowing it since it was suppossed to be "rebuilt" like i said. i've done PLENTY of buisness on here and sold IDK how many things for dirt cheap off my SFWD civic. once again, i appologized & said id help pay for a new 3rd gear set. then paypal notified me u were not willing to do that & now its being sent back. i asked on November 14th (almost 4 days ago) for my tracking # and u have fallen off the face of the earth & wont give me a tracking #. once again, i do work alot of hrs & hardly even on this website. but i offered to help u out & idk what happened. we had a deal, then we didnt. so idk?! sorry for the waste of time. im not that type of guy. u can look me up on here & how many satisfied ppl i've sold too. like i said, wasnt suppossed to be like this, but i guess it got to this point. goood luck on yur build Fredy....
Old 11-17-2011, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Project-Ek9
yea i feel ya bro, ive been trying to buy his shell for weeks now and hes very very horrible at communicatio

last i heard from you was on November 9th, saying yur brother or buddy was going to be picking the car up & getting it shipped to you. work has me constantly busy but i sent u all the detailed pix & told you its ready to go... guess ill have to repost everything =/
Old 11-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by +.::*SLOW_EM1*::.+
this thread is funny. and no, yur the only person that got a bad part only by me not knowing it since it was suppossed to be "rebuilt" like i said. i've done PLENTY of buisness on here and sold IDK how many things for dirt cheap off my SFWD civic. once again, i appologized & said id help pay for a new 3rd gear set. then paypal notified me u were not willing to do that & now its being sent back. i asked on November 14th (almost 4 days ago) for my tracking # and u have fallen off the face of the earth & wont give me a tracking #. once again, i do work alot of hrs & hardly even on this website. but i offered to help u out & idk what happened. we had a deal, then we didnt. so idk?! sorry for the waste of time. im not that type of guy. u can look me up on here & how many satisfied ppl i've sold too. like i said, wasnt suppossed to be like this, but i guess it got to this point. goood luck on yur build Fredy....
Funny how??? First you text me sayin that you open up the case and everything looked legit then when I get the trans and I opened up the case 3rd gear is destroyed then you backtrack and say Justin Smith(builder of the trans) ****ed you over...umm that doesn't make sense i have the whole conversation on my iPhone I didn't erase not one text and no I haven't fallen off the face of the earth paypal told me to loose contact with you, if your soo worried about the tracking
number why don't you pull your head out of your *** and call paypal or ups for that matter since it was shipped back under the claim number you gave me not only that but I had to give the tracking number to paypal in order to get my refund. Your a joke man learn how to
do business, I've sold plenty of stuff on here and not once have I ever not text someone back or made them wait 2-3 days ****tard
Old 11-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

just some of the conversation so people know I'm not bs'n...
Old 11-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by +.::*SLOW_EM1*::.+
last i heard from you was on November 9th, saying yur brother or buddy was going to be picking the car up & getting it shipped to you. work has me constantly busy but i sent u all the detailed pix & told you its ready to go... guess ill have to repost everything =/
i was going to get it, but u reply to me like 1 a week and i found out the suspension you have on the car is blown soo i rather not pick it up
Old 11-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Project-Ek9
i was going to get it, but u reply to me like 1 a week and i found out the suspension you have on the car is blown soo i rather not pick it up
since when is my suspension blown? its a full drag suspension STRAIGHT OFF OF Jason Parks SFWD car. swapped onto mine. ask him yurself kid-o....its been on the car for less than 3 months when i purchased it from him dumba**!
Old 11-19-2011, 01:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Same thing u said about the tranny... I rather not take my chances
Old 12-21-2011, 03:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

UUUUHHHH ,,, BOOOYYY ....
Old 12-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i just wanna say i purchased a fully built type r head from him for i think 850 sometime ago head came to me just as in the pics there was one stripped exhaust thread that he didnt tell me about but it wasnt a big deal it is a easy fix other then that im happy with the head i still have it today my car just made 605hp with it ive wrote to him asking questions about things to do to the car and he seemd like a cool guy i just wanted to say ive bought from him and didnt have a bad experiance i would buy from him agian but after those pics i dont know what to believe since my part came back fine im sorry this happen to you ive been there ive been scammed for 1500 for a motor no paypal he told me to pay bank transferyeah i didnt know back then later on found a guy on criaglist selling type r parts but was about a 5 hour drive from me i wanted it we spoke a few times and he said i had to pay for it before i went to his house cause he doesnt just let anyone come over what if i was a theif or not serous to buy he told me he was 30 years old i thought oh this guy wont scam me or a scammer i paid him western union drove 5 hours to a empty house it happen agian i said two times ok there will be no third time now i just paid mrem1 on here for a helmet and its been three weeks and no helmet no response nothin so i filed a claim with paypal like i said he sold me good parts and nerver had a problem with him im srry this happen to u i dont know whos fault it is if he know or didnt know the gear was broken just thought i would put this out there
Old 12-28-2011, 11:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ls_on_boost
i just wanna say i purchased a fully built type r head from him for i think 850 sometime ago head came to me just as in the pics there was one stripped exhaust thread that he didnt tell me about but it wasnt a big deal it is a easy fix other then that im happy with the head i still have it today my car just made 605hp with it ive wrote to him asking questions about things to do to the car and he seemd like a cool guy i just wanted to say ive bought from him and didnt have a bad experiance i would buy from him agian but after those pics i dont know what to believe since my part came back fine im sorry this happen to you ive been there ive been scammed for 1500 for a motor no paypal he told me to pay bank transferyeah i didnt know back then later on found a guy on criaglist selling type r parts but was about a 5 hour drive from me i wanted it we spoke a few times and he said i had to pay for it before i went to his house cause he doesnt just let anyone come over what if i was a theif or not serous to buy he told me he was 30 years old i thought oh this guy wont scam me or a scammer i paid him western union drove 5 hours to a empty house it happen agian i said two times ok there will be no third time now i just paid mrem1 on here for a helmet and its been three weeks and no helmet no response nothin so i filed a claim with paypal like i said he sold me good parts and nerver had a problem with him im srry this happen to u i dont know whos fault it is if he know or didnt know the gear was broken just thought i would put this out there
I have some beach front property in AZ I could sell ya, you interested?
Old 12-28-2011, 04:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Issue was resolved due to paypal all I had to do was ship him back the trans and once I gave paypal the tracking number I got a full refund and didn't have to pay for shipping..
Old 01-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by DaFredsta
Issue was resolved due to paypal all I had to do was ship him back the trans and once I gave paypal the tracking number I got a full refund and didn't have to pay for shipping..

I try not to do business with people who portray poor grammar. That's a huge red flag in my book.