Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

******* _hans is a scammer ********

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 12:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ******* _hans is a scammer ********

i got scammed before so i feel u mine was over 800 but i know how it feels to get taken for your money.

i have shipped out like 10 sets of headlights and usps has never rufused to ship them out so i know that was a lie.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by drastikchangez
i got scammed before so i feel u mine was over 800 but i know how it feels to get taken for your money.

i have shipped out like 10 sets of headlights and usps has never rufused to ship them out so i know that was a lie.
thank you!
Old 02-17-2009, 12:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 272 Likes on 260 Posts

Originally Posted by HondaGuy02
so you refunded me 250.. still doesnt mean i cant put you on blast about the whole situation... which you deserve...

ill take the 250 though even though its really 290 you owe me and im still stuck with an ash tray no one wants and a set of rear itr lca's i never agreed to buy..

thats the God honest truth
lol.. so you can now sell those and thank him for helping you make $ in these hard economic times this thread was funny no offense on both sides..
its the thieves and scammers that keep your money who suck!

Originally Posted by YvesTeggyLs
lol del sol s my d sounds way better then dick..and if your gunna be in the east cost bro you gunna take up my offer for the geo metro? or would u like a scooter or somthin i can get u a bunch of scooters for 390 dollars i got my connects babycakes..this is what ill do to you then maybe somthin nasty haha how old are u anyway? do you really want to handle things like REAL man over a honda post hahaha get a life gramps
can you spell? or speak english correctly?
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk

lol well i guess you lied to your local post office . because they wont let you ship breakable items. dude get outta this thread. talk about dumb people. HE GOT REFUNDED!
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by drastikchangez

I shipped lights also through usps... I bubble wrap the hell out of them too.. But the worst was when I sold my spoon cluster. I over packed that thing worst then a present.. I think it took the buyer a hour to open the box to get to the cluster...LOL
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk

Originally Posted by wunfstgsr
lol.. so you can now sell those and thank him for helping you make $ in these hard economic times this thread was funny no offense on both sides..
Old 02-17-2009, 12:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by _HANS
lol well i guess you lied to your local post office . because they wont let you ship breakable items. dude get outta this thread. talk about dumb people. HE GOT REFUNDED!
Got me there.. That's true. I don't state that there is any glass or plastic. I just say it's a gift.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You can sell that personal box and LCA and make your money back so end of story! NOW CAN WE ALL GO TO SLEEP?
Honda-Tech Member

I have read the whole 8 pages post by post, i dont like tricky sellers like you, and you honda guy 02 you could press charges to him for posting your personal info in a public place.

Hans, you have no choice give him his whole refund, you are mr jdm deal you don,t have to care about a few of his bucks, now you have very bad reputation.

This thread shouldn't be closed till everything is clean and clear enough said
B*a*n*n*e*d

thank you june.
Banned

Originally Posted by june
I shipped lights also through usps... I bubble wrap the hell out of them too.. But the worst was when I sold my spoon cluster. I over packed that thing worst then a present.. I think it took the buyer a hour to open the box to get to the cluster...LOL
but did you wait a month to send him his cluster, no you didnt did you... and now everyone can understand my frustation.... plus that guy didnt have to spend 140 dollars for a ash tray with ripped out fabric and rear itr lca's he didnt want did he...

_hans thinks because he sent me 250 its all over and done with... no you can sit here and read about how you didn't take of the situation the right way and next time don't sell **** that isnt ready to ship out the next day... i would NEVER do that.. people expect there stuff and they expect it someone quick.. after all they gave you there hard earned money for it.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

--Carefully pack glass and fragile hollow items, like vases, with newspaper or packing material to avoid damage due to shock. When mailing framed photographs, take the glass out of the frame and wrap it separately.

this is straight from usps. they ask if stuff is fragile so that they an stamp it and they want to know how well its packed if your gonna purchase insurance. they wont give u insurance if they know it will break easily
Old 02-17-2009, 12:46 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by june
You can sell that personal box and LCA and make your money back so end of story! NOW CAN WE ALL GO TO SLEEP?
june, he gave me a non refundable deposit for my suspension and he backed out. so i was being nice and gave him the LCA he needed also for my suspension to make the sitaution better.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:46 AM
Banned

THERE WAS NEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRR A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT!!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PERSONAL BOX IS NOT MINT BY ANY MEANS AND _HANS RIPPED THE RED FABRIC OUT OF IT!!! AND PROBABLY USED IT FOR ONE OF HIS PERSONAL BOXES...

AND I NEVER WANTED THE LCA'S.. i want a full refund and ill gladly spend my own money to send back the lca's and ash tray then we can all go to bed
Old 02-17-2009, 12:47 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

you said 250 and you would shutup and end this drama. i sent it so go to bed. give me the LCA back and you will have nothing to show for you sending a non refundable deposit.this is just stupid. its alsmot 5am here.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:47 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by civic00sir.
i have read the whole 8 pages post by post, i dont like tricky sellers like you, and you honda guy 02 you could press charges to him for posting your personal info in a public place.

Hans, you have no choice give him his whole refund, you are mr jdm deal you don,t have to care about a few of his bucks, now you have very bad reputation.

This thread shouldn't be closed till everything is clean and clear enough said
noone got scammed! Lol wtf!?
Old 02-17-2009, 12:48 AM
Banned

keep in mind.. as we are right now assuming the 250 goes through...

I STILL PAID 140 DOLLARS FOR AN ASH TRAY THAT I CANT GET 35 SHIPPED FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND LCA'S THAT HAVE BEEN ON MY FOR SALE THREAD FOR 49 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT I CANT SELL!!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 12:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by HondaGuy02
THERE WAS NEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRR A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT!!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PERSONAL BOX IS NOT MINT BY ANY MEANS AND _HANS RIPPED THE RED FABRIC OUT OF IT!!! AND PROBABLY USED IT FOR ONE OF HIS PERSONAL BOXES...

AND I NEVER WANTED THE LCA'S.. i want a full refund and ill gladly spend my own money to send back the lca's and ash tray then we can all go to bed
Wait til the morning then and talk to a mod. But go sleep. Don't you have a mess up back?
Old 02-17-2009, 12:50 AM
Banned

yes, thank you! lol... im in pain but money is money and i dont have an extra penny to waste!

i have 2 herniated disc's and i have mri scans if anyone is interested.. the xray sheet things are huge but i can take pics with my digi of them if anyone thinks im lieing about that... i also have proof through paper work as well...

i am an honest guy and i pride myself on it
Old 02-17-2009, 12:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Striker89
can you spell? or speak english correctly?
,,give me a smile pussycat lol i can spell if u dont like wat i say or how i spell things dont readd darrrrrrrrrlin
Old 02-17-2009, 12:52 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

this is getting way outta hand. lol
Old 02-17-2009, 12:53 AM
Banned

and for once it looks like the truth has prevailed! Thank God!
Old 02-17-2009, 12:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ibtl
Old 02-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Stop saying "wtf! His money is given" you still owe him 140 dlls, come on mr jdm deal you don't have 140 dlls, the buyer said that he ll throw your **** back at his expenses....

Answer me ...................