Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2001, 11:47 AM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the receipt..please post your apologies below!

http://www.eciracing.com/id140.htm

[Modified by ECI Racing, 9:04 PM 10/23/2001]
Old 10-23-2001, 11:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ECI Racing)

ummm you need to have that picture posted some where on the web so we can see it....... Just letting you know
Old 10-23-2001, 12:10 PM
New User

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (fifthgearonline)

better?
Old 10-23-2001, 01:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (puffy)

I am not gonna be part of this thing, but you can check the numbers on http://www.usps.com to see if they are legit. bc you can pick up that slip at any postoffice and write stuff on it.
Has anyone checked it?
Old 10-23-2001, 01:24 PM
New User

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Puffy,
Hey. Like I have told everyone before. The numbers keep coming up "no record". And, you're right, you CAN get those slips at any post office and write stuff on it. But, you CANNOT get it postmarked anywhere. That red stamp has the date on it when you dropped it off, and can only be stamped at the post office. So, before you go and try to start more ****, get your info straight!!!!
Old 10-23-2001, 02:43 PM
New User

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) (puffy)

I would appreciate it if everyone would follow this: https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=81404
Old 10-23-2001, 02:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) (98 GS-R)

So the guy still does not have the manifold?

Refund his money then. You obviously have poor customer service. Charades like this are a good way to ensure yourself no business. I thought the customer was always right?

Dustin
Old 10-23-2001, 02:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) (98 GS-R)

I would appreciate it if everyone would follow this: https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=81404
I read it. Whether or not you get the manifold back, or whether or not he refunds you, I doubt anyone who have read it will buy from him again. He was giving you the run around, avoiding questions, he was hiding something, etc etc etc. urrggghhhhh
Old 10-23-2001, 02:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ECI Racing)

Here is the receipt..please post your apologies below!

http://www.eciracing.com/id140.htm

[Modified by ECI Racing, 9:04 PM 10/23/2001]
as a buisness owner myself, I have to say the way you have conducted yourself in this matter is atrocious. You come off as nothing more than a whiny child.
Old 10-23-2001, 03:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) (jl74)

that **** is FAWKED up.
I hate **** liek this.. I work hard for my Looooooot and I wan tmy stuff when I buy it. no hassle, no trouble, no issues, no waiting for answers..

this all sucks, sorry to the dudes that are getting ripped off.
Old 10-23-2001, 05:21 PM
New User

Here is the receipt..please post your apologies below! http://www.eciracing.com/id140.htm [Modified by ECI Racing, 9:04 PM 10/23/2001]

Here is my apology:

**** YOU!!! Scammer.. That's any old receipt. You ad to wait this long to post this crap??? You get that when you send something. That Does not show any proof that you sent it. Also those receipts always have a computer print out of the zip code and the city and state that the package is going to. SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!
I have a **** load of those slips.. You sir are a bullshiting wanna be fake *** bussiness owner. You and your fake *** store will be reported and harrassed if this young man does not get his money or item he paid for. Dont believe me??? Wanna **** around and find out??? Choose your poison!!

Give this man his money back...
Old 10-23-2001, 05:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (DragIIcivic)

as a buisness owner myself, I have to say the way you have conducted yourself in this matter is atrocious. You come off as nothing more than a whiny child.
I'll agree with this, I too own a business and If I were such low lying filthy dirty scum, I would be out of business. Then again, people like you losers don't care cuz you just make up new names and go on ripping more people off.

May you go to hell and rot and be subject to eternal biblical curses!!!!!

Filthy Swine!

Miguel

[Modified by SIINSI, 2:56 AM 10/24/2001]
Old 10-23-2001, 09:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Push it to the top and get a free post in on becoming honda-tech's new post *****, hope Mouhabid(spelling) is not looking.
Old 10-23-2001, 09:51 PM
Trial User

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (DragonCTR69)

i dont care if these fools are scammers or not, judging by the arrogant way these guys have handled this situation, i wont be giving them any business at all
Old 10-23-2001, 09:51 PM

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (DragonCTR69)

SpoonLSVTEC--- In your defense can you please explain why the NUMBER come back unidentified or Invalid? Please explain this While you're at it explain why this wasn't given to the buyer initially. I'm not passing any judgment but these are good questions wouldn't you say?
Same thing I'm wondering...looks like it was postmarked on the 15th..unless I can't see straight...
Old 10-23-2001, 11:48 PM

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FBP Si 2000)

Seems like SPoonLSVTES is pretty quiet the last day or so. Not much to say?? Hmm, seems like someone guilty to me, or at least acting guilty. COme on SpoonLSVTEC, lets hear some more BULLSHIT you goddamn scammer!
Old 10-24-2001, 02:03 AM
B18C-EJ1

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (nfn15037)

Here's the number....

Here's what USPS says.....

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/netdat...243.d2w/output

Delivery Status

You entered 0301 0120 0003 4153 2863

There is no record of that item. If it was mailed recently, it may not yet be tracked. Please try again later.

SELLER - As someone in the industry, you've conducted yourself in a very unprofessional manner.

BUYER - Since is was sent VIA USPS, you may have rights under US law about "Mail Fraud", contact a lawyer if necessary.

[Modified by B18C-EJ1, 3:04 AM 10/24/2001]

Old 10-24-2001, 04:58 AM
Banned

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (B18C-EJ1)

Im sorry thing turned out this way.I apologize for the way i conducted myself. I am just frustrated with the whole thing. The reason the number comes up as not registered is because that is a number for delivery confirmation, it only shows up after it has been delivered. After the fourteen days are up then the post office can look into what happened but untill then they said they cant do anything because of everything that has happened over the past month or so. Anyway, if the package is lost then im sure we can work something out. I im'd 98gsr and am awaiting his phone call. For all of you who think i am a scammer , im sorry you feel that way. Wish thing could have been otherwise. Well I apologize and hope everything will clear up at the end of the fourteen days(oct29).
Old 10-24-2001, 06:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SpoonLSVTEC)

Not siding with SpoonLSVTEC here, but I do agree that the number on a certified mail receipt cannot be used to track a package. It is only for verification to the shipper that the package was indeed received by the addressee. And the shipper has to contact USPS with the number, or he'll never know. I've been in that situation before. I hope this thing gets cleared up soon for both parties sake.

[Modified by dplatt, 9:57 AM 10/24/2001]
Old 10-24-2001, 08:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dplatt)

I've not followed the entire thread, cause its really long, but lemme share some of my recent USPS experiences.

1) Tried to get a p72 overnighted. 10 days later it never showed, had the kid that sent it call his local Post Office to find out where it was. Apparently it never left the mail processing unit from his state. They also said that we were SOL until 14 days had passed, at which point we could file a complaint or what have you. I told the kid to not bother, and got another one overnighted.

2) Ebay'ed a PS2, sent it 2-3day priority mail/COD (dont give me crap for it) and it took 2 weeks to get there. It also took from Sept 28-Oct 14th for the COD to make it back to me.

3) Recently recieved a letter my parents mailed to me from Hawaii last May. (It was a check too, )

Moral of the story? The mail has been *really* slow lately, in light of what happened 9/11/01. Only a few weeks ago was the USPS able to start flying packages across the country.

I dont know if any of that has any relevance to what has transpired between these two, but maybe it'd clear some things up about how EPI's hands are tied until the 14 days has passed. (Which is not to say that a refund couldn't be issued in the meantime...)

Tom
Old 10-24-2001, 10:24 AM

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dplatt)

Not siding with SpoonLSVTEC here, but I do agree that the number on a certified mail receipt cannot be used to track a package. It is only for verification to the shipper that the package was indeed received by the addressee. And the shipper has to contact USPS with the number, or he'll never know. I've been in that situation before. I hope this thing gets cleared up soon for both parties sake.
Let me say something about this. The number on the delivery confirmation reciept cannot be used to track a package, BUT if the package was accepted by USPS, it should say so. It should mention something about the package was accepted by USPS at (insert time here) on (insert day here). Then when it is delivered, it would say something about the package being delivered at (insert time here) on (insert date here). I only know because I have done this quite a few times.
Old 10-24-2001, 10:32 AM

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (spoonLSVTEC)

ADMIT IT ******* YOU ARE A SCAMMER and he IS NOT gettin his ****...

Im sick of your bullshit, and stalling... Put Up OR SHUT UP
Old 10-24-2001, 11:17 AM
Banned

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Chris)

why cant you people understand i cant do anything untill the fourteen days is up. Sorry. Im still awaiting his call!
Old 10-24-2001, 11:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FBP Si 2000)

It should mention something about the package was accepted by USPS at (insert time here) on (insert day here). Then when it is delivered, it would say something about the package being delivered at (insert time here) on (insert date here). I only know because I have done this quite a few times.
I concurr!
Old 10-24-2001, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Because even though you pay for it, doesn't mean the USPS actually scanned the slip. I ship parts from my company all day long with USPS/Delivery Conf and half of them show invalid, the other half show delivered when they are not

And hell no, I am not taking sides with anybody in this mess!!

Quick Reply: Proof that spoonlsvtec and eciracing are not scammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!