PA:: OEM and Aftermarket Goodies- Civic-Integra-CRV-TL-CL - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Honda-Tech Marketplace > For Sale
Reload this Page >

PA:: OEM and Aftermarket Goodies- Civic-Integra-CRV-TL-CL

Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

PA:: OEM and Aftermarket Goodies- Civic-Integra-CRV-TL-CL

Old 01-20-2019, 11:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default PA:: OEM and Aftermarket Goodies- Civic-Integra-CRV-TL-CL

Located just outside of Pittsburgh. I'm not sure how feasible it is to ship some of these larger things, but i'm putting everything up. I noticed that my "for sale id" is washed out in some of the pictures. If the admins need me to, i can re-take some of these. If anyone wants to see any other pictures of any of the items, just let me know. All items are plus shipping and paypal fees unless otherwise stated. Willing to entertain offers on some of these items as well.

SO, in no particular order:

Front Tan OEM floor mats for Integra coupe - $60

EDIT: just to clarify, i think these are from a 98-01 integra with the parchment or ivory or whatever they call it tan interior. These are noticeably lighter than the taupe ones that came with my 1996 model
Three OEM Acura cargo nets - From Acura CL and TL but can fit much more - $16 each SHIPPED.

OEM Tan Acura TL Floormats - from 2003 model year, probably fits others and may fit other makes and models as well. This set has 2 sets of rears included - $45.00

OEM Black Acura CL floormats - from 2000-2003 model year, again probably fits other years and may fit other HOndas and ACuras - $50.00

OEM 92-95 CIvic Coupe Stanely Tail Lights - really good shape, comes with gaskets - $60

OEM Acura Type S Automatic shift **** - $20 each SHIPPED. ( 2 )

OEM 98-up Integra Sun Visors in Shimmer Gray- Probably fits just about every honda or acura if i had to guess - $SOLD

OEM Acura CL Trunk Liner - $35 (will be slightly fold for shipping)

Aftermarket Civic / integra mid pipe - either 2.25" or 2.38" in diameter - $10 (not a full mid pipe)

OEM Honda CRV table - i have 2 of these for sale (Keeping one) - $40 (ONE LEFT ONE SOLD)

OEM Honda Accord Sunroof Visor with Hardware Kit - came off 1995 honda accord, probably fits more - $OLD

OEM Honda Prelude Sunroof Visor with Hardware Kit - came off a 1996 prelude but again, probably fits more. The rubber trim could use some new adhesive to makre sure it stays on the track. - $OLD

Last edited by danteisme; 03-12-2019 at 09:39 AM. Reason: updated prices
Old 01-20-2019, 11:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PA:: OEM and Aftermarket Goodies- Civic-Integra-CRV-TL-CL

DB7 / DB8 driver's rear quarter - needs more work than what i wanted to put into this panel. It looks like it was previously repaired once. If you can get past that, this will work for you. - $NOT FOR SALE AT THE MOMENT

Civic Sedan Patch Panel - $15

OEM Integra Hood, not sure what color silver this is. Has some slight scratches from sitting in storage that should buff out - $OLD

OEM Integra Front Bumper Cover - in good shape other than needing a paint job - $50

OEM DB7 / DB8 Door Glass - This was hard to get a picture of, this is all 4 doors' glass, has some slight scratching but would get you out of a jam - $40 for all 4 and shipping is gonna be tricky

Black CIvic Trim Piece - No idea where this came from or how it got in my parts stash- $10

Various Tan Leather Seat Parts for Integra - $15

Black Speaker grills for front door panels for INtegra Sedan - $10

OEM Mudguard Set - 94-97 Integra Coupe in good condition - $65

OEM Mudguard Set - DA Integra Coupe in good condition , one are could use some repair or you could probably run it as is (split in the rubber around screw hole)- $50

OEM 94-97 Integra Driver's side mirror in good condition - $old

One more list forthcoming - typed it all up and for some reason the computer didnt like it...

Last edited by danteisme; 03-12-2019 at 09:39 AM. Reason: UPDATED PRICES
Old 01-21-2019, 07:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ok, if my computer would like to cooperate today...

OEM Tan Acura CL mats - great shape - $OLD

Airbag from a Honda Civic - I assume it is in good condition since it is not blown? Not sure what year this is from - $10

Dynomax Ultra Flo Muffler - 2.5" in and out, setup for my integra. Ran this muffler for a few years, i'm sure i have some pics of it on the car somewhere - $20

LS Integra Power Steering Brackets - $OLD

Aftermarket Torq Mounts - Not sure of fitment, i know the DO NOT FIT a 1996 GSR - $10

Driver's Rear Integra Sedan Door Panel, tan with leather in good condition - $20

Vibrant Bung - $4

Set of cloth front and rear seats for Integra Sedan - Fronts are different pattern than rear - in good shape - $50 for the front, $25 for the rears

Last edited by danteisme; 03-11-2019 at 05:14 AM. Reason: UPDATED PRICING
Old 01-21-2019, 11:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Glws bud.. TTT
Old 01-25-2019, 06:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by DBiNfEcTeD* View Post
Glws bud.. TTT

thank you!

Visors sold!
Old 01-29-2019, 07:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Clarifying the Integra Floormats are most likely from a 98-01 model as they are much lighter than the ones that came in my 1996. Sourced some rears from a 95 integra and they are much much darker.

so, also adding a couple additional parts.

Rear Integra coupe tan floor mats, darker tan, 94-97 style. I lightly cleaned them, some one who wants them perfect will most likely go over them again - $OLD

OEM Acura Alarm Brain Box, comes with everything you see - $25 Shipped for this guy

Last edited by danteisme; 03-11-2019 at 05:14 AM.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

TTT for some information - I took the tan CL floormats, and I decided to see if they would fit in the integra. Well, they are really freaking close. In fact, if you can deal with a tad bit of overlap on the driver's side, and a little bit more on the passenger side, they fit nicely. They probably will fit the coupe models even better.

Old 02-11-2019, 07:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

TTT please
Old 02-21-2019, 05:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for updated prices
Old 02-25-2019, 05:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well, its been a busy weekend. Hood, Integra Rear floor mats, power steering brackets, tan CL floormats all sold.

and i have a few additions id like to add.

OEM Hella Gen 3 HID Ballasts - $60 shipped eatch (1 sets). One of the most reliable and quickest starting ballasts. 1 set sold!

OEM Tan Checkered Integra Coupe Floormat Set - $75 plus shipping. Some minor wear and fraying on one edge of rear mat, but in overall good shape.

Last edited by danteisme; 03-11-2019 at 05:11 AM.
Old 03-04-2019, 04:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

TTT
Old 03-11-2019, 05:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

One set of ballasts sold!
Old 03-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Busy morning, OEM visor sold and Driver's mirror sold. AND adding an item. I picked these up off a fellow hondatech member, but i have gone a different route and no longer need them. Just looking to get what i paid for them. $35.00 shipped via friends and family paypal.

Morimoto D2s ignitors, brand new and only out of the package for inspection and pictures.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.