Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

HELP, I think I'm being SCAMMED?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 03:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP, I think I'm being SCAMMED?!

Ok like 2 months ago I arranged with this H-T user "ShadyEH2" to have my used P30 pistons refurbished for $60 bones shipped back to me. ShadyEH2 has 2728 posts, and I'm sure lots of you guys on this board know him. He was in a thread about brewerhatch's motor build, and that's where I got in contact with him.

Payment was sent on August 16th, and the pistons were done then as well, according to him. Here is an email from ShadyEH2 I received Aug.16th:

hey man, the pistons are pretty much finished. they look awesome. i plan on shippin them out tomorrow, but i totalled my car today, so i'll have to find a ride to the fedex place i did receive your payment, thanks (i thought i sent you an email when i got it, if i didn't, sorry) but they will be there very soon. i am just sendin them to the return address on the box you sent them in if thats ok? let me know if it's different. oh, and the motor i built for brewerhatch's car runs like a scalded dog. we're gonna dyno it next week, and we have a few more parts for it too.
ok, well i guess hit me up when you get them, and let me know what you think. thanks bro
-Shawn

So yea WTF. Since then I have emailed many times, with responses telling me the pistons were going to be sent this week blah blha. So now it is the 24th, and no pistons. Not only does this guy have my pistons, but my $60 bucks as well. I have tried in multiple ways to contact him this week, but it seems I'm being ignored or whatnot..

I figure by posting this here I might have a better chance of getting my pistons back, my motor needs them!! I am not angry about the situation I would just like ShadyEH2 to man up and give me my stuff please. If this post doesn't belong here, feel free to move or delete it.
Old 09-24-2004, 04:09 PM

Default Re: HELP, I think I'm being SCAMMED?! (Greenery18)

Old 09-24-2004, 04:25 PM

Default Re: HELP, I think I'm being SCAMMED?! (Greenery18)

Bump for a guy in a stressful situation! Good luck, bro. I'm hoping it's just a weird circumstance that came up... His car is totalled, right? Probably has some stuff to do. Keep us posted!
Old 09-24-2004, 07:31 PM

Bump.
Old 09-24-2004, 07:47 PM

Default Re: (Bandit74)

ive learned that alot of people on here that get scammed is because they bug the person to much about where there **** is. so they just ack like dicks and say fuckj stop buggin im going to scam you now! i tink you should just wait a full week before writing him or calling him then call and see where your **** is. and if it hasnt been shipped yet then get on his case.
dorry im not sure if it makes sence im drunk
Old 09-24-2004, 07:53 PM

Default Re: (megotvtec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by megotvtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ive learned that alot of people on here that get scammed is because they bug the person to much about where there **** is. so they just ack like dicks and say fuckj stop buggin im going to scam you now! i tink you should just wait a full week before writing him or calling him then call and see where your **** is. and if it hasnt been shipped yet then get on his case.
dorry im not sure if it makes sence im drunk</TD></TR></TABLE>
its been over a month i believe. hope thing work out for you.