For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

GSR Skunk2 Intake manifold/ Omni 70mm Throttle body

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 08:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GSR Skunk2 Intake manifold/ Omni 70mm Throttle body

SOLD

Last edited by termite587; 04-17-2016 at 02:42 AM.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: GSR Skunk2 Intake manifold/ Omni 70mm Throttle body

Paid to rmonton1@yahoo.com on April 15th for the GSR Skunk2 Intake Manifold.

I was told i will be sent a tracking number when the payment was sent, but i never got it. In between i sent a PM asking for the tracking code, didn't get any response.

The item was not received at the address given by me. Can you respond at least here and let me know what happened?
Old 07-15-2016, 04:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

^^^ is this the right seller??? Why wait almost 3months before inquiring about the shipping?
Old 07-15-2016, 06:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

are you kidding me? this was delivered to the address you sent me through paypal. how in the world are you messaging me 3 months later? I sent you the tracking # and even told you the exact day it would be delivered. you gave me specific instructions on where to mail it to, which was your cousins warehouse or some **** and I even included some note inside the package saying it was for you. you need to take this issue up with whoevers address you gave me to send the manifold to.
Old 07-16-2016, 04:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by termite587
are you kidding me? this was delivered to the address you sent me through paypal. how in the world are you messaging me 3 months later? I sent you the tracking # and even told you the exact day it would be delivered. you gave me specific instructions on where to mail it to, which was your cousins warehouse or some **** and I even included some note inside the package saying it was for you. you need to take this issue up with whoevers address you gave me to send the manifold to.
Calm down, am not accusing you for anything. I just want the tracking code to track down the package. You did not send me the tracking code, you can go thru our PMs, you just told it was delivered on specific date.

And it took 3 months coz as am out of the country, I got this posted to my cousin's freight warehouse, where they forward those packages to the country i am in. So I was supposed to receive it last week, but i didn't. When i enquired about it they are saying they need the tracking code to track down the package, as they receive lot of packages on daily basis. So they are asking the tracking code to find the package you have sent, they need the date and the time it was received at their end.