Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

got screwed by 99SlammedCivic

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 10:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (cryptikman)

I stoped reading after the first sentence...I dont have enough time to read all that
Old 09-14-2005, 10:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (99SlammedCivic)

I forgot to mention that the headlights were not even retrofitted. It is just the stock headlight housing with the dust cap/bulb holder removed and the hid bulb glued to the "projectors". I looked inside it today when I was thinking about redoing the retrofit and noticed that the bracket that the stock reflector is mounted on is not even cut or tamper with. It is not even retrofitted, which goes against what you advertised. I would be glad to snap and post up some pictures of the "retrofitted" headlights.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tommyten)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tommyten &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I stoped reading after the first sentence...I dont have enough time to read all that </TD></TR></TABLE>

LoL that is why I bolded what I thought would be most relevant.

http://hidplanet.com/forums/vi...ight=

Here is the thread from HidPlanet.com.

Notice the glue all over the d2r connector and notice the zip-tie and duct tape that is used to secure the bulbs.

Here is a picture of the output from my perspective. Notice how the light is barely illuminating the bushes that is about 10 feet and to the side.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thats it, you convinced me....99SlammedCivic is a SCAMMER!!!!....

What do we do now???????
Old 09-14-2005, 11:08 PM
Snipper Snapper

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did nothing wrong in this situation and i'm sticking to that. They came off my integra that i bought which used to belong to Espanol and i wasn't the one that did the retrofit...

I'm not a freakin scammer ... done deal
Old 09-14-2005, 11:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ah man espanol did that ****? that fool dont even work on his own car...thats the problem.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You even complained about the lighting yourself. When I asked for pictures of the light output and cutoff, you told me that you did not have your camera. How convenient?

Here the deal ok, so listen up. It is really easy, almost common sense easy to understand. You told me that it was a retrofitted TL hid headlight. What I got was a regular headlights with hid bulbs glued, duct taped, and zip tied onto the reflectors. What you advertised was a headlight that has been retrofitted to give off HID lighting. What I got was lighting that was subpar to even that of halogen lighting. Despite you telling me what you knew, it does not mean that you are free and in the clear. You still sold me something, whether it was to your knowledge or not, that was not what you said it was. That is like someone selling a stolen watch and saying "dude I had no idea the watch was stolen." The guy still sold a stolen watch, whether he knew it or not. All I want is my money back, you can still pawn off the item to someone else. Hopefully you will provide more pictures and info next time; items that you failed to provide to me before the sale. Oh and please do not say it is because I did not ask; it just means that you were withholding vital information from the potential buyer, which makes you very shaddy.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tommyten)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tommyten &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ah man espanol did that ****? that fool dont even work on his own car...thats the problem.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah apparently his friend did it. LoL. What a nice job.

99SlammedCivic was fooled into thinking that it was retrofitted. Then he sold it to me and fooled me. I am just going to be a better man and not do the same.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:25 PM
Snipper Snapper

I'm very tired of this...

When you asked for pictures i gave you the ones i had and what do u not understand about me not having my camera at the time ??? How hard is that to understand ?

I am not refunding your money for these because i did not screw you in anyway and I sold these to you as Acura tl retrofitted hids which is what I was told by Felix the previous owner of the car.

I'm not ******* shady at all and you keep on tying to make it my fault. Yea i know I didn't have my camera and that was the truth, so dont try to bullshit and say i just held back from you.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 99SlammedCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm very tired of this...

When you asked for pictures i gave you the ones i had and what do u not understand about me not having my camera at the time ??? How hard is that to understand ?

I am not refunding your money for these because i did not screw you in anyway and I sold these to you as Acura tl retrofitted hids which is what I was told by Felix the previous owner of the car.

I'm not ******* shady at all and you keep on tying to make it my fault. Yea i know I didn't have my camera and that was the truth, so dont try to bullshit and say i just held back from you. </TD></TR></TABLE>

That is the problem, they are not even retrofitted. I will get the pictures tomorrow for everyone to see. Felix told you wrong information and you sold them to me telling me what Felix told you. It does make the act of you selling me the headlights faultless, you still sold me something that was not what you advertised. **** say that with me: " sold me something that was not what you advertised."

How do you believe that it is not your fault when you sold it to me? It is not like you are a third party and I am blaming you for selling me something that was not what was advertised. See, I cannot blame Felix because he did not sell me a headlight that was stated as being an "Acura tl retrofitted hids" when they are not even retrofitted; you did. I cannot believe how difficult you are being. I cannot understand how you are absolving yourself for this when it was you who sold it to me.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:36 PM
Snipper Snapper

Would you like to supersize your order ?
Old 09-14-2005, 11:37 PM
Snipper Snapper

Its like 2:30 am and i'm out for the night i think.....

Feel free to pm me if you would like.

Old 09-14-2005, 11:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 99SlammedCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Its like 2:30 am and i'm out for the night i think.....

Feel free to pm me if you would like.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

That will get me nowhere. You still believe that you are not at fault when in fact you sold me just regular headlights along with TL ballasts and bulbs. Bulbs that I cannot even removed because they were glued onto the integra reflectors, not TL projectors like you said they were.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Snipper Snapper

pm'ed u back..
Old 09-15-2005, 05:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Since i've been on this forum, I've heard nothing but good things about 99Slammedcivic....I've even met up with him a couple of times with friends and he is a really cool guy. We talk in PM and on AIM. 99Slammedcivic is DEFINATELY NOT A SCAMMER!!!
Old 09-15-2005, 06:51 AM

Hisham is a cool guy.. he aint a scammer... foo read the lines he didn't do the retro ...

but eitherway by looking at it.. the bulb isn't all the way in...
Old 09-15-2005, 06:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (FeRioR$)

I vouch for 99SlammedCivic too! Nice guy!
Old 09-15-2005, 08:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (FeRioR$)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FeRioR$ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hisham is a cool guy.. he aint a scammer... foo read the lines he didn't do the retro ...
but eitherway by looking at it.. the bulb isn't all the way in...</TD></TR></TABLE>

He still sold me a regular headlight that has a HID bulb glued, duct taped and then zip tied onto it and not a TL HID retrofitted headlight like he said it was. Now I understand that he did not do the retrofit and I believe that he had no idea about this. But I will not accept him absolving himself of any blame because he still sold me the item despite his ignorance of it. Whether or not he knew of the item's condition is irrelevant because he still sold me just a regular headlight and not a hid retrofitted headlight.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey, he bought those rims from me. They were all perfect except for some rashes. There was absolutely no cracks whatsoever, or he would have bought them from me. Simple as that, if Hisham nevered rolled on them, then they must have been damage somewhere else. But as far as getting the rims from me, they were physically fine, only cosmetic damges. And I am one of hisham's vouches since I bought many items from him.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:27 PM
Snipper Snapper

Thanks man.. but that was resolved...
Old 09-15-2005, 12:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

goddamn.. i'm always late... lol i was dallasimports and hondatech and you didn't get mer?! you even knew my phone mann lol good it got resolved. dun want ur name or mine name getin back reps.
Old 09-15-2005, 12:59 PM

Hisham is not a scammer. Hisham is a good seller. I bought a Turbonetics T3T4 from him and it works fine.

ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS!!!
Old 09-15-2005, 05:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 99SlammedCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I did nothing wrong in this situation and i'm sticking to that. They came off my integra that i bought which used to belong to Espanol and i wasn't the one that did the retrofit...

I'm not a freakin scammer ... done deal </TD></TR></TABLE>

i didn't install them either, but i never cared cause my car put down 500 whp.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (espanol)

Get off hish's ***** hes a good guy even though he wont buy my damn TE37's
damn puto J/K hes a good guy and a good seller
Old 09-15-2005, 06:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ghettochild)

I shall highlight the important things again.

Originally Posted by pm
(11:31 PM 9/14/2005) 99SlammedCivic: hey man.. whats your problem...
I did nothing wrong in our transaction and shipped you what you bought from me. I told you everything i knew about them and definatly did not scam you

(12:46 AM 9/15/2005) cryptikman: Repeat what you just said: "I told you everything i knew about them." Now incorporate everything I told you about what I learned about them. Now does you telling everything you know make it right that I was still sold regular headlights?

(12:51 AM 9/15/2005) 99SlammedCivic: Hey man... I didn't scam you. I sold you the TL retrofitted hid setup .... i didn't do the work like i told you and sold them to you as described to me. The whole thing about not having my camera is 100% true and i never tried to lie to you about anything . I'm not a scammer and nor will i ever be one

(1:00 AM 9/15/2005) cryptikman: See you are missing the point. I believe everything you said, until the point where you absolve yourself of any blame. Just because you told me everything you knew and was told, does not mean that you did not sell me a regular headlight that was stated to be TL retrofitted hid. I mean you telling me everything you knew is irrelevant because the item i recieve is not the item you told me it was. Granted what you knew it to be was false as well. Am I not then entitled to a refund because I was decieved into believing that I was getting TL retrofittef headlights when in fact they are just regular headlights? It was you who decieved me, but you did not do it intentionally because you just told me what you were told. But I still did not get what I was told I would be getting.

(1:28 PM 9/15/2005) 99SlammedCivic: I didn't decieve you man... i sold you a Acura TL retrofitted hid setup and that is what you got...
all this is really bullshit... i dont scam people and nor do i want to ever scam anyone... i dont believe you got scammed at all...

(3:13 PM 9/15/2005) cryptikman: I will have the pictures up of the "TL retrofittef hid." You never told me about the lack of lighting it gave off and you never told me that the headlights were not even retrofitted. I think that fit under the definition of being decieved. I agree with you that what you did is bullshit. You sold me something that was not what you said it was. You have sold people stuff in the past and not inform them of important information concerning the item prior to selling it; again, that is decieving people. I am telling you right now. The TL retrofitted HID kit was not in working order and it is not even retrofitted. Two very important things you did not mention to me before you sold them to me. Just like the gauge cluster you sold that one guy and did not tell him that it was properlt working. Just like the rims that you sold to the guy in the thread that was cracked, fixed, and then cracked again. Do you not understand my resolve? You stole $465 from me and gave me a non-working, non retrofitted headlight in return.

(3:44 PM 9/15/2005) 99SlammedCivic: whatever man... i do a lot of buying / selling and am usually the middle man on things... the cluster was never used by me..... i didn't steal **** from you...

(3:48 PM 9/15/2005) 99SlammedCivic: i didn't try to decieve you for the 1000000th time, and since your being such a damn baby about the situation then why dont u sell them and stop crying about it.
Sell the hid kit for 300$ or whatever and then sell the damn 98+ headlights for 150+ ....

I am NOT REFUNDING YOUR MONEY for something that is NOT MY FAULT

(5:18 PM 9/15/2005) cryptikman: LoL, you are trying to convince me to do what you did. To scam someone else. Jesus. For the last time, the headlights are not even retrofitted. Once I have the pictures up, everyone will agree that you scammed me. The god damn reflector has the "9006" stamp on it for god sakes. TL projectors should have D2S. The fact taht you are trying to convince me to unload this off on someone else is just wrong. Oh and you know damn well that the headlight is useless because the damn HID bulbs are glued onto the reflectors themselves.

(5:26 PM 9/15/2005) 99SlammedCivic: no i'm not trying to get you to scam anyone...
you do what you want.. "All items sold as is " ...

As far as i'm concerned you got what you paid me for . The Acura Tl retrofitted Hid setup into the integra headlights...

(5:59 PM 9/15/2005) cryptikman: LoL, that is funny because "all item sold as is" was never mentioned to me. I guess it was one of the things you withhold from buyers. I have also been keeping track of your sig, that was not there when I bought it. You damn liar.

(6:04 PM 9/15/2005) 99SlammedCivic: thats good for you man.. i'm really tired of your **** and could care less about you .....
i've tried over and over to be nice to you but it doesn't seem to be working. You are always gonna think i scammed you no matter what i say so there is no point in us even talking about this anymore...

Yes i had All items Sold As is posted in my sig b/c of your situation so that other people dont bitch like you ....

(6:11 PM 9/15/2005) cryptikman: thank you, so in fact the "all items sold as is" rule was made after my purchase, thus it does not apply to me. LoL. You should really start investing some of that money you scammed off of people into getting an education in common sense.
Now he said that the headlights were in fact retrofitted with TL HID's. A retrofit means that the stock reflectors are removed and HID projectors are installed.

Here are some pictures:

Bulbs are glued, duct taped and then zip tied onto stock reflectors, not TL projectors.

Best I can do with the camera that I got. As you can make out, it reads "9006." 9006 is the bulb size for the stock headlights. Anyone who has ever done an S2000 or TL retrofit can vouch for "D2S" being stamped on the projectors and not 9006. The headlights were just taken apart so that they could be painted black, there was never a retrofit done.

Now he stated that he sold me an "Acura TL retrofitted hid setup," but in fact the headlights were never retrofitted. I believe that I am thus entitled to my money then because the item does not fit the description.

He has also told me to just sell the setup, to dump off this dangerous setup on someone else. But I just cannot do that knowing what I know. I guess I am too honest.

Quick Reply: got screwed by 99SlammedCivic