Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

Fully build stroked GSR short block.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2019, 01:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fully build stroked GSR short block.

Decided to get rid of some of my toys, this is a LA sleeved 92mm by 86.5mm stroked GSR block. It has a Scat 92mm crank, maxi light rods by BC, wiseco pistons made to hold nitrous, this pistons alone costed ne $840 and I have the proof (especially made for my setup by TB Motorwox) the total compression on my last setup was at 17.1 so yes this pistons have a crazy compression, remember Nitrous love compression. Block and crank just came back from machine shop, crank was also micro polished, everything is in top notch condition with 0 miles (I started putting everything back together yesterday before i decided to sell it). This block holds the record in Texas for a B series being run on a full weight EG Coupe. I am retired from the arm forces, so please don't try to low ball me since I don't really need this money. The price is firm at $2,800, engine is located in Texas, could ship at your expense. I also have a competition Myers hood exit header, but will not sell it unless I sell the short block (just in case I stay with it. As you see in the pictures, brand new Kings bearings, thrust are also being put in. If there's anything else you need to know, please just text me at 917)806-4136 (yes I am from NYC but retired in TX so I just stood here jeje. If not sold in a week, i will just finish the build for next event, again I don't need to sell just don't need this anymore since I also have a turbo.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Fully build stroked GSR short block.

Pmed you brother.
Old 04-16-2019, 04:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Fully build stroked GSR short block.

Originally Posted by ckrs_civic
Pmed you brother.
Hey my apologies, i seen a number and I texted back with no answer, text me again please or just send me your number and I'll call or text you, ( did your number start with 912? Only the number came up but not the message). thanks