Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS: NJ ----- JDM Front Integra GSR PARTS CAR!!---- , leather interior, clean title (North New Jers

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: NJ ----- JDM Front Integra GSR PARTS CAR!!---- , leather interior, clean title (North New Jers

FOR SALE: 1996 GS-R JDM-Fronted Parts Car

I've been having some problems getting/sending Honda-Tech PM's, so if you need to contact me - hit me up at <U>TonyL507@yahoo.com </U> Please, BEFORE YOU DO THAT , please read this whole listing b/c it probably will answer any and all the questions you'll have.

I'm asking $2000 or best offer. (Please, don't email me asking how low I will go, just make an offer in the amount of what you would pay assuming everything in this listing is correct...) Also please mention when you would buy it and pick it up. Faster pickup = cheaper price. Only Cash/ Bank Certified Checks accepted.

CONDITION: The reason I'm selling as a "parts car" and not a full rolling shell is b/c I feel that this car in particular will need alot of work to get it cosmetically perfect and running perfect. I'll explain in detail below all the bad and the good.

TITLE: Clean, no salvage history. In my name, title in hand. Have a carfax from a while back when I bought it to fix it up, but never got around to it... Carfax confirms clear title in the event you decide to fix it up and drive it. (see below)

AVALIABILITY: It is available to view on Mon-Fri from about 3pm until 9pm. I can make special arrangements, but those times are best. Car is located at zip code 07003.

THE GOOD:

Full OEM JDM Type-R non-HID front end. - 7/10 condition. The rad support and braces are welded onto the car and painted. The hood/fenders/grill are in okay condition. The hood has a scratch in it, and the two fenders have slight bends in them from improper storage. Nothing major tho and a body shop should have no problem fixing them before repainting. OEM Black Housing Headlights.

Full Black interior/dash - 9/10
Full Grey Leather Interior w/ Mathcing GSR door panels - 9/10
Carpet / OEM Floormats in decent shape
All Red Taillights
WINGS WEST Sideskirts and Rear Bumper Lip included (Stock skirts also inc.)
Aftermarket Oversized Rear Sway Bar w/ endlinks (dont know brand)
Aftermarket LCA's (Blue)
Dropzone Coilovers
Has Full working A/C system. (last I checked anyway)
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump installed
Full spare tire set w/ OEM wrench set
4x LS Mesh RIMS - 6/10 (Tires are nothing special with minimal tread left)
OEM GSR Cluster
MISC parts. - Radiator, Extra set of mirrors, brakes lines, full disk brakes, etc. All the stuff seen in pics.

THE BAD:

RUST: Small Rust spot on passenger side rear fender, pictured below. From the looks of it, there were attempted repairs at some point...

BODY:
-The paint has many starches, especially on passenger side. A few dents and dings. Car was originally Black, but when the engine bay was gutted it was repainted Red. Obviously never finished painting the rest of the car red... Some Misc. Parts are also red like the wings west kit, the spoiler, etc.
-The rear key-hole for the trunk was shaved... poorly.
-As stated earlier, Hood/fenders will require slight attention before repainting.

INTERIOR: I noticed that the wiring harness under the dash had a few spliced wires, meaning you may run into electric issues if you attempt to repair. I'm not saying it's a big deal - but electrical problems could be a real pain in the ***. The splices were by the ecu and by the radio. I don't know too much about the wiring tho, maybe a easy fix?

No motor parts such as Ecu, axles, linkage, exhaust, etc. are included. What you see is what you get.

DISCLAIMER: Once again, I'm selling it as a "parts car". If you want to fix it up to drive it, go for it. It'll take some work but it probably would be a real nice car when your done. However, I take no responsibility for any unforeseen problems or any problems relating to things that could hurt/injure you. (Like functioning airbags/abs/etc.) It's your responsibility to make sure everything is safe and functioning before you drive it.

Contact me at TonyL507@yahoo.com if anyone's interested. Bumps appreciated

These are just about all the pics I have...

<U></U>
Old 11-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: FS: NJ ----- JDM Front Integra GSR PARTS CAR!!---- , leather interior, clean title (North New

If you have the room brah, part it out. You'll make more then enough for your asking price. Ive seen this Integra forsale for awhile now. Not really sure why it hasnt sold. Shell really isnt in bad shape, just need some TLC&time.
I would buy it but your just to far away.
Chris.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: NJ ----- JDM Front Integra GSR PARTS CAR!!---- , leather interior, clean title (North New

yeah I had it up for sale about 2 weeks ago, but I got so busy with work and school I kinda had to put it on hold. It definitely would be sold by now if I wasnt so busy these last few weeks - Anyway thanks for the bump

Originally Posted by 4NLINE UNLIMITED
You'll make more then enough for your asking price.
I think so too, but the truth is I just don't have the time.... Good opportunity for someone with some extra storage space to make a few bucks tho... I know alot of ppl could use the extra green right now...
Old 11-07-2008, 10:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

If you part this out i'll buy stuff lmk. BUMP
Old 11-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: ON A STREET NEAR YOU BREAKING TRACTION ON ALL 4 WHEELS!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i still want to buy the front end conversion.. lol
Old 11-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (G0TB00ST)

Originally Posted by G0TB00ST
i still want to buy the front end conversion.. lol
heh sorry about that. If I do sell it in parts You have forst dibs.

By the way, to anyone who was PM-ing me before... I either didn't get your messages or u mine didnt get to u... try thru email plz if you can...

By the way... anyone familiar with problems with honda-techs PMs??? Somtimes Ill send messages that wont go thru and sometimes I'll get like 20 messages at once form like a month ago..

Anyway... OR BEST OFFER!
Old 11-11-2008, 04:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 11-21-2008, 10:56 AM

wish i had the extra money i want haha.. goodluck tho
Old 11-21-2008, 11:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

YOU STILL HAVE THIS?!
Old 01-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: NJ ----- JDM Front Integra GSR PARTS CAR!!---- , leather interior, clean ti

i was wondering if you still had the full disc setup
Old 02-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: NJ ----- JDM Front Integra GSR PARTS CAR!!---- , leather interior, clean ti

how much for the leather seats? Front and rear?
Old 02-02-2009, 06:22 PM

2000 bucks for that ? north jersey must have some insaine crack
Old 02-02-2009, 06:40 PM

if u part out i got dibs on taillights and rear bumper and depending how much u want for the webs ... let me know