Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS in NC: b series, d series, 92-95 sedan parts, interior, drivetrain...lots and lots of parts...ALL

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 04:16 PM
* B A N N E D *

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in NC: b series, d series, 92-95 sedan parts, interior, drivetrain...lots and lots of parts...ALL

dark blue, 92-95 civic, 4-door parts:
trunk lid in good condition $50 obo
rear passenger and driver's side doors with door panels and glass, good condition $150/pair obo
rear bumper in good condition $25 obo
front door panels with swithches in light grey vinyl $25 obo
light grey rear seats (bottom, top, and sides) $25obo

B-series parts:
3 b-series distributors...some more taken apart than others, all came from working cars though. $75/each for the mostly assembled ones, $25 for the completely taken apart one
94-01 B series intermediate shaft $75obo
94-01 B series exedy organic clutch $50obo, used but in good working shape
99-00 SI shift linkage with energy suspension bushings and stock shifter $75obo
B-series starter $50obo
obd2a GSR ecu $75obo

(2) d-series starters $25each
(1) h22 starter $50obo

96-98 civic rad support, was installed once and on there for a short time...perfect shape for someone with a bent one, painted midori $75obo

96-00 civic 5 speed conversion (pedals, master cylinder and line, slave cylinder and line) $100 obo (will do $200 for the exedy clutch, 5 speed stuff, and shift linkage)

(1)h22 throttle body with no FITV (but who really uses those anyways?) $50obo...great for sending to maxbore.com and having no down time! (donnie!)

civic resistor box $25obo

(3) stock civic map sensors $5/each

(3) various civic main relays $10/each

96-98 civic coupe outer tail lights $25obo

(3) alternators...i THINK 1's a d, 1's a b, and one's an F or H $25/each

brand new 96-00 civic driver's side hydro mount and braket $50 obo

ignitor chip for civic/teg $10 obo

NOS brand full throttle switch, brand new in teh box $15 obo

96-00 civic hatch passenger side door, no glass, painted midori, good shape $75obo (might have power window stuff for it...and glass, but i'm not sure..if i do, that goes with it same price)

94-? integra oe amber turn signals $20 obo

(4) different door windows.... 1's a teg, 1's a 92-95, and 2 are...something honda...maybe 96+ $25/each

7" farignheight (sp) moniter... tft color wide screen, perfect shape (T-7001MHR is the part number) WAS like $400 new...$125obo

(3) power steering pumps...once again, not sure which ones...if you can tell by the pics...and you want one...that's cool $15/each

94-98? (accord ****...i have no idea what years work together) semi primered cf hood....it was primerd all the way, but eugene stripped some back when he sanded..was gonna sand it all the way back and reclear it to make it look new...but..that's work, expletive work $75 obo

accord rear sway bar, by suspension techniques, part number 51120....decent condition... $75? obo?

accord nuespeed strut bar, black with yellow stickers...good condition $75? obo?

y7 throttle body...$1 obo...i'll take as low as $.75 but you gotta pick the **** up

jdm b18b block, lower miles but has a stripped head stud hole (i.e timesert or helicoil is needed) comes with uber low mile (like...serioulsy...less than 500) vtec oil and water pump with matching oe timing belt. also have GSR GE HD head studs for it...an oil line for vtech, head adapter, head vtec feed plug, taper dowels...and a non-tq'd down (but copper sprayed) permatorque headgasket (I don't think it threw it away) $400 (damn long block was $400 with teh worthless ls head...then the new pumps and ****..and all the ls/vtec stuff adds up...so yeah)

92-95 civic blue seats.......$25/pair

all kinds of oe lug nuts and bolts and ****.......$.25/each...haha, but serioulsy...i'll sell the ****!

ITR rear sway bar w/NO endlinks....if i don't run it..i'll sell it $50

GSR/LS rear sway bar with NO endlinks....$25 obo

1 sundrop bottle covered in burnout from eugene's rr......priceless (god i hate those ******* comercials)

96+ civic left side hood hinge..painted midori $10 obo

i can get pics via request...or just randomly start uploading them.....there's a LOT...so, ask if you want
Old 09-08-2006, 04:45 PM
* B A N N E D *

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

parts pls