Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS: MD: Denji Black Housing Headlights Used Cheap

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 09:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: MD: Denji Black Housing Headlights Used Cheap

$125 picked up. $150 shipped anywhere in the US.

For sale, old school original Authentic Denji HD767N headlights for 1992-1995 Civic Hatchbacks, Coupes, and Sedans. They are used and being sold much less than what I paid for them. Features low beam projector on each side fit for H3 bulbs. Separate high beam section. Black housing painted (custom). City lights in inside corners. All tabs are still in tact and fitment is great. Housing is dirty, has some overspray from paint, got dirty and scratched up over the years. Has original harness adapter to plug into H4 OEM socket. City lights need to be wire separately. Recommend connecting them to corner lights. The left (driver side) projector has a crack. I am not sure how it happened but it does effect light output slightly. Also the rear cover boot for the high beam access is missing. I replaced them with random ones from the junkyard. They work but for a more professional job, i recommend making a new one or sourcing out the original one.

I ran HID 4300K's on this headlight housing for a while. Looked pretty good but because the projector is for an H3 bulb, the increased bulb size really took its toll and recommend changing both shroud and projector to a D2S setup from a s2000 or a tsx. It will make a world of a difference. I love that fact that the lens housing does not have the ripples and it is clean like it should be. Had on my white EG with carbon fiber hood. looked badass!

Someone with some time and Civic to put them on should pick this up as a project spare. Since nothing on the housing is broken, this item can be refurbished and looking show ready with minor upgrades. New projectors, clean/paint housing, and install on a civic.

Email me for questions. located in MD. keemosaki @ gmail DOT COM
cell text/call: three-oh-one 676-0489

$125 picked up in MD $150 shipped in the US.

Conditon: (as best as I can rate it)

Glass Lens: 9/10
Plastic Body: 5/10
Tabs: 8/10
Inside housing: 8/10
Projector (L): 7/10
Projector (R): 10/10
Overall: 7/10

Old 03-01-2013, 09:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: MD: Denji Black Housing Headlights Used Cheap

damn wish i had the loot!
Old 03-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: MD: Denji Black Housing Headlights Used Cheap

borrow it! it's an investment... retrofit some TSX's and resell them for damn near $400 with HID kits and everything mint.