Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS: Greddy E-manage and Profec E-01

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Greddy E-manage and Profec E-01

I have a Greddy E-manage kit for sale along with a Profec E-01. I don't have pics at the moment, but I will post them up soon. Or you can pm me and I can send some to you via camera phone. The E-O1 is a boost controller as well as a monitor/programmer. The E-manage comes with everything you need, cable, instructions, software, injector harness and ignition harness. You can use the Profec E-O1 to tune your n/a motor or you can use it as a boost controller. The only thing missing is the boost solenoid, which can be bought for around $100.

I'm only asking for $450 for both. Just trying to hurry up and rebuild my block.

The Greddy E-manage kit alone, with software support tool and both harness cost $598.

"e-Manage

GReddy’s e-Manage is a cost effective programmable engine management system that allows you to properly tune your factory engine control without having to change the entire factory ECU system to an expensive "stand-alone" unit or the inconvenience of sending it out for a full ECU reprogram. The e-Manage system is a true universal "piggy-back" type unit that taps into most Japanese factory ECU wiring, by utilizing the vehicle’s existing sensors (or optional upgraded sensors if factory sensors are maxed out). The major benefit is the factory ECU settings become your "Base-MAP" for tuning. There is no need for extensive tuning for normal driving conditions, but does allow the tuner to fine tune, adjust for injector changes, and add new MAP(s) for situations the factory ECU is not capable of (like on-boost conditions). And as technological breakthroughs are achieved, we offer FREE updates via our greddy.com website’s Tech page. Basic functions will allow the tuner to slightly alter factory injector duty-cycle (± 20% at 5 preset RPM points) by intercepting and altering airflow or MAP sensor signals. An option for Honda VTEC cars will allow you to even adjust the VTEC shift point. Additional features are built into the system but are only accessible through the use of the e0-1, PRofec e-01 programmer or our PC-Windows based "e-Manage Support Tool" communication software (sold separately). There is a 16x16 airflow adjustment map, a maximum 50% larger main injector correction adjustment, upgrade air flow meter adjustment, boost limiter cut, anti-engine stall, VTEC-fuel adjustment, real-time map trace, real-time display, real-time communication and basic Data-logging. With the use of our "Optional Injector Harness" and the software, the unit has the ability to control an additional 16x16 injector duty cycle map and the controls for adding up to 2 additional sub-injectors. If the "Optional Ignition Harness" and the software are used the unit has the ability to control a 16x16 ignition timing map. All of the above maps can also be map-traced in real-time as well. If the factory range of map or airflow meter is surpassed, you can incorporate a larger airflow meter or our "Optional GReddy Pressure Sensor and Pressure Harness" to set larger scales of adjustment. All installation and tuning should only be made by a trained technician with proper air/fuel monitoring tools. (Some or all functions may not be compatible with some applications.)
"

The Profec E-01 alone goes for $699.95

"The ultimate in electronic boost control is incorporated in our multi-tasker, the PRofec e-01. Designed as a combination boost-controller, data display/logger and original e-manage programmer. The e-01 can provide superior boost response, increased boost, warning meter functions, 3 channel data-logging and access to programming features provided with the e-manage support tool. Even when used as a boost controller only, the e-01 has features to smooth out the boost curve. With both an auto and manual setting for both external and actuator style wastegates, the PRofec e-01 can alter its compact, high capacity solenoid valve via various RPM ranges. The large LCD screen with green electro-luminescent backlighting is easy to see. Other standard features include two preset boost levels, a timed over-take boost and compatibility with our Remote Switching System. The data display can view 3 different data channels simultaneously such as boost, RPM or any other channel inputted by the e-manage. The data can be logged up for 3 hours on an SD card while also giving warning set points and peak and hold values. There is also a non-PRofec e-01 version that is only used for e-manage programming and datalogging. (Some features require optional harness to be accessed.) "
Old 01-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for a good deal
Old 01-03-2007, 09:42 PM

^^thanks....

btw, will trade for complete GSR block or decent set of forged rods/pistons
Old 01-05-2007, 08:12 PM

Default Re: (pLaTiNumSR20)

bumpity...bump for $400
Old 01-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (pLaTiNumSR20)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pLaTiNumSR20 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">bumpity...bump for $400 </TD></TR></TABLE>

bump
Old 01-16-2007, 11:27 PM

willing to sell just the eo1? lmk
Old 01-17-2007, 10:09 PM

Default Re: (caquinde)

Yes, I can do that.

redrims_pro@msn.com
Old 02-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey do you still have the e manage? email me im interested in buying... esboy134@yahoo.com let me know asap
Old 02-04-2007, 10:05 AM

Default Re: (fast90hatch)

Nope... I just sold it. Like your avator though. Spoon spinners are cool...lol