Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS: 7th gen,6th gen,S2k, RC, all prices negotiable!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 01:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 7th gen,6th gen,S2k, RC, all prices negotiable!

ive got alot of stuff for sale here... all prices are negotiable... and all prices are PLUS shipping.

first..
01-03 civic Tokico blues... rears only. BNIB
i bought these and never installed them. just never had the chance. today was the first time i ever took them out of the box. a little surface rust on the very top.. but the top hat covers that. $100 for both

V1 Dezod intercooler for 7th gen civics. same side in and out. $75

S2K tails.. OEM not sure what year but i think they are the first gen type. a little fade on the edges... but overall in GREAT shape. $50 for both

6th gen hatch tailight.. i have the pass side only. not sure what year... you can tell by looking at it.. im not that great cause ive never really looked. section missing at the bottom corner.. but it covers up when you close the hatch. $20

01-05 civic NUESPEED Xbrace. a little scratched up. is used... but not by me... it goes underneath the car and attaches to the subframe. $75

01-05 D17A1-2 oil pan. goes for either one. all aluminum... stock pan. would be great for you to get and tap for turbo oil return ahead of time. or if you just need a replacement for something. $35

01-05 civic intake resonator.. this is the stock piece over the trans.. big, heavy.....$10

D16Y8 Intake manifold.. it is from a 5 speed for sure... no TB, and injectors are not included.. fuel rail is... $40

1980s remote control airplane... its old... VINTAGE! no motor or electronics... $50

other things i dont have pics for...

86-89 accord trailer hitch. its a reese... could possibly fit on a civic.. not sure. $30

01-05 civic TURBO EXHAUST... full custom catback built for turbo. pretty sure it will bolt directly to stock exhaust manifold and cat.. although.. not 100% sure. i used it with a turbo... and a Dezod DP.. which came to stock location. uses all stock hangers, and extremely quiet for being all straight through. 2.5" pipes all mandrel bent and welded together in 2 pieces.. just like the original cat back. i will not ship this... contact me for pick up details... i can meet you and i am willing to travel pretty far for the right deal... i will not take anything less than $175 no matter what.

OEM RSX-S injectors.. these are 310cc... great upgrade to stockers on a D17... will require you to raise the fuel rail one inch.. not a big deal. $50

in about a week.. i will be in WV.. and able to travel to the DC area or whatever.. to get these parts to you if needed.. i charge a delivery fee of 20 bux to go to DC from WV... or gas money.

right now. i am in butler PA .... i can ship everything but the exhaust. ive been known to be a slow shipper.. but.. im working on it and you will get your parts. lol

my zip is 16001
Old 09-26-2009, 12:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS: 7th gen,6th gen,S2k, RC, all prices negotiable!

bump!